Grimes
Grimes
Grimes
Grimes
Grimes

feels.

Smug and Happy!

What? I'm happy so I'm content!

Too many to name, depression I guess but life is awesome!

Uhhh, boredom???

Sadness! xD

I might buy some meth so i know what a feel is

money and life is worthless
i'm relevant and have friends
no money and life is worthless
no money and life is amazing
life is worthless
life is amazing

No one likes me. I understand why. Is this it?

Love.

Uneasy and not myself.
Determined, happy and angry.
Angry, discontent and fanatic.
Happiness, relaxed, content. Fun.
Sadness, threatened.

Currently? Not like myself, I get irritated with people all the time now, my girlfriend, my family, myself, random people, my friends even. I feel like I don't want to be around anyone.

I've got no free time because of an 8-5 job. My friends don't work and mock me for spending my time at work and with my girlfriend.
My friends are mostly 20 - 22 and JOBLESS, all in fucking college getting english, art and graphics majors. I'm sitting here pounding away at the daily grind, making that money and it feels like it's a waste. Not to mention my girlfriend eating up all my time and not working herself so I'm always driving her around places.

I feel like I got no time to pursue my hobbies because I'm always doing something else for someone else. No one wants to do the things I want to do and I'm always getting fucking mocked for the choices I make. Even though I feel like some of the ones I'm making are the right ones. Fuck it's such an unsatisfying feel when you feel like you're making the wrong decisions.

I'm hitting levels of feels not thought possible tonight.

I've felt feels I forgot could be felt.

I've felt feels I never could have imagined.

I can't even sum into words the complexity of my emotions, nor could I trace their origins.

I feel sad and somber, but no longer hopeless. Not hopeful, no not yet, however the night is still deep and thick, and my journey will not be done for many more hours.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK 'ALONE' MEANS? DO YOU THINK IT MEANS 'IN THE COMPANY OF OTHERS, ESPECIALLY PEOPLE I'VE BARELY EVEN MET BEFORE?!!!

nothing
something
sadness
inebriation
sobriety
happiness

It's 4:30. I have to get up in an hour and I haven't slept.
like I have another day to fuck around
depressed because Thanksgiving alone
rain on a tin roof and a bowl of hot soup
torture
companionship

I felt those feel for years. It took years more to stop feeling them after I stopped drinking.

what did Owl City mean by this?

Well I literally just got out of a relationship, it was going really bad she was depressed and it got to me. I still love her but I am fine I saw it coming. Now I look forward to the future.

Been here longer than most of you fags, btw normie is redditor language don't use it unironically.

apathy
anything else
apathy
anything else
apathy
anything else

Eat your veggies

I'm currently developing a feel of having had a life before in Stalins Soviet Union after investing hours each day educating myself on Marxism Leninism. It's liberating.
Making this life i never had but feel just as if become a reality.
Deeply depressed over the betrayal through social democrat agents that murdered comrade Stalin and subverted the communist leadership leading to the fall of the Soviet Union.
Condescending towards the class unconcious pleb who doesn't realize he's talking to a soviet man that is superior in every aspect of his existence.
see ">previous feels"
Anything bourgeoise degenerate.

Hungry
Awake
Sad because my favorite professor had to cancel class because his wife had to be taken to the hospital
Putting on clothes fresh out of the dryer.

Feeling unwanted
Self respect

sage

All commies are class-traitors and are just trying to keep the establishment they are a part of afloat.

bourgeois*

Isolated
Connection to my fellow man

I'm graduating from college with my bachelors in 3 weeks, and I'm realizing just how little I've done socially. I was part of one club since I've been here and that was just full of losers who didn't want to discuss anything but latest VID'JA GAMES and even then only garbage AAA shit like Skyrim or Fallout 4 and all they would play is smash.
The few friendships I made feel superficial beyond belief, and I have not had the desire nor made any attempt at attracting someone into a relationship. I'm the first person in my family with a Bachelors degree (A business and IT degree as well as a civil service certificate clearing me for State work), and everyone is really excited for my success and proud of me but I don't know.

I just feel empty.

i'll throw away OP's shitty post scheme and i'll tell you a little story.

i'm currently studying and engineering, and well, you know women aren't really common around here.
But, after all, i'm married, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

I don't know how should i feel.
There is this girl in my class. She's not that pretty, actually, she's ugly as shit but she has the most kawaii bright green eyes i've ever seen in my life.

I made her friends mine, so we talk when we are in our friends group. But that's not it.
I want to be her friend. I know this sounds stupid. I still think male+female friendship is bullshit. I don't even want to fuck her, but her eyes and her shyness make me terribly want to hug her.

Today is our last class, and she didn't do good in school.
She said she will probably leave, and i'll never going to see her again.

Talking to her by whatsapp? out of nothing? how am i supposed to explain that to my wife?
it'll just have to end this way.
I have 3 hours to make a desicion.
If i want to approach her (even if it looks weird; when a man approaches a woman that way it is always because he's interested and i am), or just wake up from my faggot phantasy and go work in the coal mines during the winter

also my wife doesn't fuck me, and i think that's pretty much why i feel this lonely

you've set yourself squarely on the normie conveyor, user. if the lore of this place applies, pussy will come.

you just fucked up.
college was THE place when you HAD to make friends and contacts

well you should work on changing that

this.
this
this
THIS

Motivated as fuck.

Motivated as fuck.

Horny as fuck.

Motivated and horny as fuck.

Depressed as fuck.

Serious concern.

Joined the military and couldn't be happier. Went back to 4Chan after leaving this cuckfest of a site and couldn't be happier. Decided to take up working out and couldn't be happier. General Mattis got selected to become the first Marine in history to become Secretary of Defense, and couldn't be happier.

Go against the grain, pepes. Leave this depressing place and do something different. Come back to revel in others' misery and level your ego when it gets too big, but leave once more when it's calmed.

Because deep down you're a cuckold that still hopes this site represents the freedom he once thought it did. You've invested yourself here, and spent so much time here that you've become content with where you are. You're afraid to leave because you're afraid of change.

anger, depression
High energy/happy
love
high energy/happy
love
apathy

I just made some mac and cheese and I even fuck that up. I'd kill my self but I am way to incompetent.

meh
Sonder. Meh is also good
suicidally depressed, powerful, happy, empty, bitch everything
absolutely feelsless
remorse and guilt
remorse, guilt, grief

I feel like some cringey edgelord…

you can't tell? it's common in depression to every once in a while feel nothing (apathy) and sometimes can last for days or weeks at a time. If you like music representing this, there are many songs written for this specific side-effect of depression youtube.com/watch?v=ywaIeUr3LhE

I can relate without feeling cringy or edgy, simply because it's not that i wouldn't feel these things if i did something "wrong" or "bad", but just that i don't do these things.
I'm awesome.

meant for

Sad
Happy
Sad
Happy
Sad
Happy

I can actually respect your favorite feels

Boil noodles only for a little bit. You want them to be a little firm. The cheese sauce will made the noodles softer later. No one likes soggy noodles. Add floor, butter, and a little bit of lemon juice to a nonstick sauce pan. After a min or so add milk. You can't be lazy here, you got to watch the sauce pan. Don’t get distracted by games like I often do, or everything will burn and boil over. Add your favorite block of the cheese when the milk is hot. Stay close by and stir regularly. Ok cheese sauce done. Add oil/butter, cheese sauce, and noodles into a pan. Add chucks or shreds of different cheeses.

Bake for 20- 30 minutes. Done. Homemade Mac and Cheese.

Once you feel comfortable with making just mac and cheese, try I adding different vegetables and shrimp.

Forlorn
Contentment
A good feeling for a girl who speaks to me less and less
That sense of freedom and detachment you get from your problems in short bursts sometimes
Forlorn
Contentment

Content about my current situation but completely empty inside.
Warmth and fullness.
Anxiety over the future.
Getting comfy when it's cold while watching animu.
Knowing that I'm wasting the days going by but doing absolutely nothing about it.
Fulfillment

at least you have friends