Being a good guy IRL

So like everyone around me calls me a good person. I must admit I am pretty nice, I help old ladies, dish out compliments and try to help out people who are going through tough times. But as soon as I get on my phone or computer I am just a complete asshole. I am a Nazi, I am a smart ass, a lolicon and all around horrible human being who hides behind an anime girl profile pic.

Anyone else like this or am I the only one?

Other urls found in this thread:

elitepain.com/contact.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's called social alienation
capitalism devolved human relationships to economic ones
you're not genuinly nice, you're most keeping up an act to stay in good will
you're also not an asshole, but the emotionally crippled relations you form outside leave you frustrated and you lash out where you hope it doesn't come with consequences

NICE ANIME pic op!!

It's called being polite, and being a complete dickhead over the internet is natural since there are no repercussions whatsoever apart from him calling you names too

For me I am nice and an asshole at the same time. If I don't like someone I make sure that person knows it, and if I like them then we aight.

This faggot for example. You're a fucking idiot. Neptunia isn't anime.

I'm nice to cute girls and a couple close friends. Everyone else can fuck off

I'm not nice to cute girls because I know they have a BF. Fuck them. I'm also not nice to ugly girls because they're disgusting.

t. mean to girls

I'm usually nice to people to person and online, unless they're completely retarded. I am complete bitch to people online when I play vidya. I love trolling, and getting ass blasted messages. I love killing females gamers the most. Usually, I have to kill her gang-bang knights first, but it's always worth it. The glorious hate. It soothes my inner demons.

Same tbh

They deserve it because they are they are more mean than me anyway.

You are a coward.

Perhaps one day we will destroy the system together my comrade.

THANKS

I think so as well

That is kinda me but I will usually stop being nice when around friends and talk shit about other people with them.

I'm only the same with cute girls

I kinda have that problem rn with the chick I'm trying to get with. tbh I am trying to have her cuck him, you should do the same.

When I'm having conversations with other intellectuals I am pretty chill, otherwise I'm pretty much an asshole.

Buddy, don't worry about this. Everybody becomes more retarded online, because it's easy to do. But being a Neo-Nazi, smart alec, and pseudo-pedophile doesn't make you a 'horrible person', it just means society won't adore you. I'm probably a lot worse in all honesty. I don't help old women cross the road and am a huge smart ass in real life. On the internet, I am far worse than you. I've stalked 2 people, got into many arguments, upset many people, trolled, used the victim card, got extreme depression for the most stupid reasons, and basically, I was bad in almost every way possible. I had hurt or disturbed several of my best friends, was horribly creepy to several people online, been the outcast of any community I was in, and wasted my life that I actually had potential to use for something far better. user, you have it great. Keep doing what you're doing, as you're fine. I don't know how I had became such a piece of shit, and I kinda wished I could be more like you without dealing with all this regret.

Fuck that shit. I did it to my best friend for a lousy relationship.

Not worth it to make some guy miserable over a slut.

Wie kannst du es wagen!

Wow that kinda gave me feels, good luck and thanks man.

I will see how this works out for myself. I just hope the pussy is worth it

pussy? worth it
relationship? you'll be miserable if that's what you're after.

We will seeā€¦.

Is she at least a good looking girl?

She has no tits which is fine, she has a perfect ass, cute face, she has a dyke hair cut, but her hair is blonde so that makes up for it. I wish I had pics but I got nothing atm.

total score 4/5
post pics.

Will deliver if I am fortunate.

Hey OP, I'm here for ya if you want. Do you have any way for me to contact you, or would you prefer to not be contacted? Just saying though: I can be a Holla Forumsro if you want, because we are pretty similar.

ok

You are the only one, we are all bad guys. We enjoy hurting woman

What slav nation is this from?

turns out to be Cyprus
elitepain.com/contact.php
I thought it was Finland or Norway but then again I am not a expert in this shit.

The British should've kept the island the cockroaches ruined it.

So do you have contact info? I won't bug you constantly.

Oh fuck off. Not everything is based around socio-economics.

What is that flammable shit in these ones?

I feel like the one where the flammable shit is in her ass would make for a good allahu akbar edit

No idea what those are called, but in the comments they said that those things are not really harmful or dangerous at all. That woman was crying for no reason at all.

No. It's common. Pretty much everyone will pussy out in real life but act tough online

this makes more sense than it should

it's still a nice little theory tho

Yeah, that's kinda how nazis are. Except for the lolicon and anime bit.

We're all like this.
We have to be pricks on the webz or being nice all the time would kill us.

What's wrong with being a lolicon and a nazi?

There's nothing wrong with being a lolicon and a nazi.

I'm pretty sure over half of 8ch/b are lolicon and nazi. I know I am.

only half of that

currently abusing this guy
but I never use anime avatars except for shitposting reaction images and my asshole behavior online is motivated by a desire for good I bet you have it too

lel commie

Ouch!

Guilty

I do this too. I've created a fake identity online (name, birthday, year of graduation, parent's names). Not just for the benefit of anonymity, but to try and seperate my online actions and my real actions. I feel bipolar sometimes.

Me yoo

we know you are, now fuck off.

burrhutr

yeah leftists politics don't lead to alienation

people definitely don't live a lie of a public life in fear of being put into gulags in leftist countries

xDDDDDD