Banned from Holla Forums for posting this Wikileaks tweet

Wikileaks tweeted today begging users to stop asking for Assange proof of life. Of course bluepilled cuck CTR faggots of Holla Forums couldnt process.

Assange is dead or in prison. FACT

Banned

>>>/polmeta/
The mods are compromised.
Just stick around in Holla Forums as Holla Forumsacks try to reconquer the board over the next months.

This is one of the few >banned from Holla Forums threads I agree with.
There is definitely something fishy with WL, and Holla Forums isn't allowed to explore it.

Mods, please ban Holla Forums threads, these are pure cancer

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE
you are the cancer

fag

not the user you replied to

Holla Forums mods are cancer

If you don't want this kind of shit just use Holla Forums for politics.

Go like Holla Forums on Holla Forums and go dislike Holla Forums on Holla Forums, I'm fed up of hourly Holla Forums threads fucking hell

that's not bad advice, except the traffic is shit and most users are just shitposters/spammers who do not care at all

You call everybody you don't like a goon too though.

shit logic.

Eat shit niggerfaggots
MODS = GODS

Politics != complaining about Holla Forums mods, the entire reason you made this thread

Thats pretty much the opinion of 90% of Holla Forums. You would not have got banned for just that.

Holla Forums is basically Holla Forums, only with more thinly veiled homoeroticism tbqh fam

nice

No fun allowed
All criticism of Trump is D&C, a kike, CTR, etc…

Pol right now is crap, basically a few edgy atheists roleplaying "pagans" and a fuckton of assburgers posting frogs.

The only legit threads are destroyed, mods have a line, basically supporting trump, saying that asange is ok, trusting everything "he" says.

Do you have a thread saying that x internet star was crying cause le trump?

Foreigner posting some real shit.

Alex Jones tier thread

Politics/history thread

You can notice the amount of shitposters, just try something like "reddit spacing" or "grentext", Holla Forums is dead right now.

Fucked to death.

This whole site is compromised. Ever find it funny that /n/ was shitposted to oblivion, and then replaced with a more controlled news board? And now that it's been established, the majority of news articles there come from thegoldwater, a shitty site owned by none other than jim, the candlesniffer who jewed 2ch and now runs this place.

Imo it may be time to move on to greener pastures

16ch is dead, endchan is dead and freech is goon hell
know anywhere else

please no

why self proclaimed totalitarians who hate freedom would want to use the most free board on Holla Forums full of the "le degenerates" you claim to hate id beyond me.
Are Holla Forumslacks even nazis or are they just libertarians on 500 layers or irony?

*is beyond me
fuck I hate typing on mobile

with this post, you have flung open the gates to the mongols. bravo. one more step towards making Holla Forums an alt-right themed gay orgy. jim will no doubt increase your hotpocket allowance. is Holla Forums to be the containment board for the Holla Forums's rejects? jesus. you are so unbelievably stupid

keep looking. there are other chans. they don't shill here because they don't want the pedos and children. they are slow, but a few anons are trying hard to have fun there. come and help. leave the pigmanchan to suffocate in its own shit. staying here is cuckoldry.

why does it matter to you
celebrity stalk much?

Julian Assange is one of the few "celebrities" that truly make a difference. Someone like you should look up to him, since you have no worthy rolemodels in your life and your parents cant figure out what to do with you.

Repeat after me. Assange is GONE.