OPERATION TRUMPET SOUNDING

REPORT IN YOU LAZY FAGGOTS THIS IS IMPORTANT SHIT HERE
We need ==ALL YOUTUBE USERS== to report in and comment on Trump's Anti-Hillary speech.
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
The media is catching on to Trump's strategies and now
IT IS UP TO US TO MAKE SURE THAT TRUMP GETS IN OFFFICE
WE NEED TO MOBILIZE, NOW IS THE TIME
Comment on the video, like the video, give it upboats or /r/thedonald, do ANYTHING TO PROMOTE THIS.
I CAN NOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW IMPORTANT OUR PARTICIPATION WILL BE IN TRUMP'S CAMPAIGN. WE NEED TO MOBILIZE NOW
On the youtube video, comment with
-pertinent and influential quotes from the speech
-general support
ONCE AGAIN, WE CAN NOT AFFORD TO SLACK OFF ON THIS. WE NEED TO MOBILIZE. IT'S DO OR DIE TIME.
Link, since file already exists:
youtube.com/watch?v=xUW2-MUonbo
ADDITIONALLY, POST ANY GOOD QUOTES, QUOTES FROM OTHER SPEECHES, OR TALKING POINTS THAT WE CAN USE TO PROMOTE TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zqypz6Atq3I
lyingcrookedhillary.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Currently re-watching the speech looking for quotable moments.

Isn't it too soon for anti-hillary shit?

@ 4:12 "Phony landing in Bosnia, where she said she was under attack, and the attack turned out to be young girls handing her flowers."

They Don't pay you well enough, shill. We need to strike while the iron is hot.

That video is pretty low quality, if you're going to spread the speech itself use this one.
It has more views though, so if you're gonna comment or like it use both.
Polite sage for off topic

@6:10, starts talking about how Hillary's made a career off of making money for special interests.
@6:40 "She made 21.6 million dollars giving speeches to wall street banks and other special interests. And in less than 2 years, secret speeches that she does not want to reveal, under any circumstances, to the public."

Have a bump.

Report anti-Trump comments en masse (hate-speech/offsensive). YT removes them automatically.

Fuck Trump tbh.

He's a habitual liar and a narcassist.

I've already decided to vote 3rd part with John Miller.

I suggest Holla Forums does the same.

@7:05: Together, she and bill made 153 million dollars giving speeches to lobbyists, CEOs, and Foreign Governments in the years since 2001.

Indeed!

Also, do what said and the same stuff that I said in OP on trips' link.

I see they can't even pay you enough to spell correctly. Have a reply so you can at least afford your hot pockets.

You're a fucking loser, pal. You have a bad attitude. Trump's the only chance we got this season. Nobody knows who the fuck that nobody John Miller is.

@8:00: "She believes that she's entitled to the office. her campaign slogan is 'I'm with her'. You know what my response is to that? 'I'm with you, the American people."

Throwing around a lot of "we" nigger. Take your faggot friends back to reddit. Every single trump thread is you faggots sucking eachothers dicks and crying when everyone doesn't play along.

Wow, loser, you changed my mind. I never thought of it that way. Guess "I'm with her" now.
Yeah kill yourself you dummy. We're all in this together now. Trump's the only chance we got against globalism.

@9:00: We got here because we switched from the policy of Americanism, focusing on what's good for America's middle class, to a policy of globalism: focusing on how to make money for large corporations, who can move their wealth and workers to foreign countries, all to the detriment of the American worker."

@9:26: We reward companies for offshoring, and we punish companies for doing business in America, and keeping our workers employed."

I'll take the time now to tell you all what I know about NAFTA, which is coming up soon in this speech:
NAFTA, (North American Free Trade Agreement) is a trade agreement that allows Mexico and Canada to import into the USA without any tariffs or duties. This incentivizes companies to move to Mexico rather than stay in America.
Can anyone give me a better definition or explanation of NAFTA? I'm not particularly an expert on the subject.

SAGE!

it goes in all fields

@10:40 Trump is talking in regards to a bill signed by George Washington:
"The encouragement and protection of manufacturing in America."
He then cites Abraham Lincoln, who warned that:
"The abandonment of policy, by the American government, will produce want and ruin among our people."

Where is your main station?

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Could you explain?

Moving into the trade policies of BIll Clinton, supported by Hillary Clinton, which Trump claims has "devastated" many parts of the country:
@11:20: Hillary Clinton supported NAFTA, which Trump claims is "Disastrous"
Hillary supported China's entrance into the World Trade Organization
"We've lost nearly 1/3 of all our manufacturing jobs since these two Hillary-Backed agreements were signed."

@11:55: "Our trade deficit with China soared 40% during Hillary Clinton's time as Secretary of State."

You don't appear to be from around here.

@12:30: "They [China] are stealing billions and billions of dollars of our intellectual property. Hillary Clinton gave China millions of jobs- our best jobs, effectively let China completely rebuild itself. In return, Hillary Clinton got rich. The book "Clinton Cash" by Peter Schweizer documents how Bill and Hillary used the State Department to enrich their family, to America's and at America's expense."

Don't give me that shit. What does that have to do with anything? Are you going to explain what you mean or are you just jerking your dick about how you're "one of Holla Forums". Though I do come on Holla Forums fairly often, I don't spend all my life on here. I have shit to do outside of the internet.

"Here is a quote from the book: 'At the center of US policy, was Hillary Clinton. At this critical time for US-China Relations, Bill Clinton gave a number of speeches that were underwritten by the Chinese government and its supporters. These funds were paid to the Clintons' bank account directly while Hillary was negotiating with China on behalf of the United States."

Not expecting him to be perfect, but fuck off already, Trump

@13:50: "Hillary Clinton has also been the biggest promoter of the Trans-Pacific Partnership [TPP], which will ship millions more of our jobs overseas, and
GIVE UP CONGRESSIONAL POWER TO AN INTERNATIONAL FOREIGN COMMISSION
Now, that I have pointed out how it would be such a disastrous deal, she's pretending that she's against it. She's given and deleted, as you know… the entire record from her book… she's deleted at least 30,000 e-mails."

Yeah, it's by no means ideal. However, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I would much rather have fags and degenerates in the country than refugees *shudder*.

@15:40: "We don't make great trade deals anymore, but when I become president, we will, I promise you."

lyingcrookedhillary.com

Done.

@15:55: It's not just our economy that has been corrupted, but our foreign policy, too. The Hillary Clinton foreign policy has cost America thousands of lives, and trillions and TRILLIONS of dollars, and unleashed ISIS across the world. No Secretary of State has been more wrong, more often, and in more places than Hillary Clinton. Her decisions spread death, destruction, and terrorism everywhere she touched."

Excellent. True patriot here.

@16:30: Among the victims is our late ambassador, Chris Stevens. I mean, what she did with him is absolutely horrible. He was left helpless to die as Hillary Clinton soundly slept in her bed. That's right. When the phone rang, as per the commercial, at 3:00 in the morning, Hillary Clinton was sleeping. Ambassador Stevens and his staff made hundreds of requests for security. They were desperate, they needed help. Hillary Clinton's State Department REFUSED them all.
She started the war that put him in Libya, denied him the security he asked for, then left him there to die.

Done.

@17:20: To cover her tracks, Hillary Clinton lied about the video being the cause of death. The famous video. All a lie, a Hillary lie.
Here's what one of the victim's mother had to say: 'She lied to my face, and you know, this person cannot be president."

Another patriot.

"In 2009, before Hillary Clinton was sworn in, it was a different world. Libya was co-operating, Iraq was seeing a reduction in violence, believe it or not. Syria was under control, Iran was being choked by sanctions, Egypt was governed by a friendly regime, that honored its peace treaty with Israel, which is something very nice.
Because by the way, Israel has been totally mistreaded by the United States. ISIS wasn't even on the map."

Nimble Navigator Reporting In.

Hail Trump.

@18:10: "Fast forward to 2013, in just 4 years, Hillary Clinton managed to completely destabilize the Middle East. Her invasion of Libya handed the country over to ISIS… Thanks to Hillary Clinton, Iran is now the dominant Islamic power in the middle east, and on the road to Nuclear Weapons.
Hillary's support of the violent regime change in Syria has thrown the country into one of the bloodiest civil wars that anyone has ever seen, while giving ISIS a launching pad for terrorism against the west. She helped force out a friendly regime in Egypt, and replaced it with the radical Muslim Brotherhood. The Egyptian military has taken control but Hillary Clinton has opened the pandora's box of radical Islam.
Then, there was the disastrous strategy of announcing our departure from Iraq, handing large parts of the country over to ISIS, and the ISIS killers. ISIS threatens us today because of the decisions that Hillary Clinton has made, along with President Obama."

Patriot incoming

I'm going to need your help posting these quotes from the speech in different places. Pick the ones you like the most. I think that's the best course of action for the operation right now.

I don't know if I've been shadowbanned or anything, but I'm pushing the idea that #BernieOrBust is about to turn into #BernieOrDefect

Obviously, #HesWithUs is the other thing to push.

Perhaps post the parts about Clinton's Policy failings w/ timestamp in the Speech video itself.

Excellent course of action. I think you'd be able to convince even more people with these ideas here:
"Fast forward to 2013, in just 4 years, Hillary Clinton managed to completely destabilize the Middle East. Her invasion of Libya handed the country over to ISIS… Thanks to Hillary Clinton, Iran is now the dominant Islamic power in the middle east, and on the road to Nuclear Weapons.

Hillary's support of the violent regime change in Syria has thrown the country into one of the bloodiest civil wars that anyone has ever seen, while giving ISIS a launching pad for terrorism against the west. She helped force out a friendly regime in Egypt, and replaced it with the radical Muslim Brotherhood. The Egyptian military has taken control but Hillary Clinton has opened the pandora's box of radical Islam.

Then, there was the disastrous strategy of announcing our departure from Iraq, handing large parts of the country over to ISIS, and the ISIS killers. ISIS threatens us today because of the decisions that Hillary Clinton has made, along with President Obama."

"Hillary Clinton has also been the biggest promoter of the Trans-Pacific Partnership [TPP], which will ship millions more of our jobs overseas, and

Now, that I have pointed out how it would be such a disastrous deal, she's pretending that she's against it. She's given and deleted, as you know… the entire record from her book… she's deleted at least 30,000 e-mails."

There will also be a part in the speech later where he talks about how Clinton's policies will disenfranchise working class blacks and mexicans, because she's going tto bring in 500% more refugees.
That may sway people as well.

This one's also good:
@19:40: "ISIS also threatens peaceful Muslims across the middle east, and peaceful muslims across the world… who only want to raise their kids in peace and safety."

Here's another good point:
@20:20: "It all started with her bad judgement in supporting the war in Iraq in the first place. Though I was not in government service, I was among the earliest to criticize the rush to war. And yes, even before the war ever started."

@20:46 "When she got into power, she couldn't wait to rush us off to war in Libya."

@21:05 “In the words of a secret service agent posted outside our oval office, somebody that saw her a lot, and knows her probably better than almost anybody, ‘She simply lacks the integrity, and temperament to serve in the office. From the bottom of my soul, I know this to be true. Her leadership style, volcanic, impulsive, disdainful, and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else, hasn’t changed one bit.

@21:00 Perhaps the most terrifying thing about Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy is that she refuses to acknowledge the threat posed by radical Islam. In fact, Hillary Clinton supports a radical, 550% increase in Syrian refugees coming into the United States. And that’s an increase over Obama’s already high number.”

@22:05: Under her plan we would admit hundreds of thousands of refugees from the most dangerous countries on earth, with no way to screen who they are, what they are, what they believe, or where they come from… The father of the Orlando shooter was a taliban supporter from afghanistan, one of the most repressive anti gay and anti woman regimes on earth. I only want to admit people who share our values, and love our people.

@23:00 Hillary Clinton wants to bring in people who believe that women should be enslaved, and gays should be put to death.
Maybe her motivation lies among the more than 1000 foreign donations Hillary failed to disclose while at the state department.

Here we go, this is the big one:
@24:23 A foreign telecom giant faced possible state department sanctions for providing technology to Iran and other oppressive regimes, so what did this company do? Fir the first time ever, they decided to pay Bill Clinton %750k for a single speech. The Clintons got their cash, the telecom company escaped all sanctions. Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20% of America’s Uranium holdings to Russia, while 9 investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
Hillary Clinton appointed a top donor to a national security board with top secret access even though he had no national security credentials, although he did make a large campaign contribution.Hillary Clinton accepted $58k in jewelry from the government of Brunei, plus millions more for her foundation. The Sultan of Brunei has pushed oppressive sharia law including the punishment of death by stoning if you happen to be gay. The government of Brunei also stands to be one of the biggest beneficiary of Hillary’s Trans-Pacific Partnership. Which she would absolutely approve if given the chance.
Hillary Clinton’s book talks about how she took $25 million from Saudi Arabia where being gay is also punishable by death. Hillary took millions from Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and many other countries that horribly abuse women and the LGBT citizens. To cover up her corrupt dealings, Hillary Clinton illegally stashed her state department emails on a private server. She’s still under investigation, but nothings happened. Even though other people who have done similar things, but at a much lower level, their lives have been destroyed.

@27:00 Talks about Deleted e-mails. Talks about how foreign governments probably have a blackmail file on her, while she’s trying to be president.

@28:17 “National Security is also Immigration Security, and Hillary Clinton wants neither.”Hillary plans to create totally open borders for the United States.

@28:37: “By the way, 16500 border patrol agents have endorsed Donald Trump. For the first time in history, they’ve endorsed a president”

@28:55: “The first victims of her policies will be African American and Hispanic workers who need jobs. THey’re also the ones that she will hurt the most by far.” Proceeds share a letter sent from Maryanne Mendoza, whose son, Brandon, was killed by an Illegal immigrant. “Sadly Mendoza family is one of thousands.” “Hillary Clinton, who already has so much blood on her hands is now announcing that she is willing to put our lives in danger by opening borders.”[this quote isn’t exact but it gets the gist of it]

@30:35 We are currently at a record level of immigration now. "Hillary Clinton also wants to spend hundreds of billions of dollars to settle middle eastern refugees."
For the amount of money that Hillary Clinton would like to spend on refugees, we could rebuild the inner cities." - Still Mendoza

I smell Jew.

Oy Vey! Donald Trump is a racist. Hillary Clinton really cares about the working class, goy!

@30:40: “Hillary’s Wall street immigration plan will keep immigrant communities poor, and keep unemployed Americans unable to find a job. You can’t claim to care about African American and Hispanic workers when she wants to bring in millions of low wage earners to compete against them and win against them because the system is rigged against our people.”

@31:30: Trump talks about his plans for the white house
1: Appoint judges who will uphold the constitution of the united states (referring to picking a supreme court judges). Hillary Clinton’s radical judges will abolish the 2nd amendment.
2: Will change immigration rules to make sure unemployed Americans get the chance to fill good, really good jobs. These will be good paying jobs
3; Stand up to countries that cheat on trade. Cancel rules and regulations that send jobs everywhere overseas and not our country.
4: Lift restrictions on energy production.
5: Repeal and replace job-killing ObamaCare. It is a total disaster.
6: Pass massive tax reform to create jobs and lower taxes for everyone. We are the highest taxed nation in the world.
7: Ethics rules to restore dignity to the office of Secretary of State.
Common Theme: America First

Alright. That seems to be the bulk of it. All the nice facts and figures are now in writing and ready for copypasta.
I spent a good chunk of time doing this, so I'd appreciate it if some of you would take the time to analyze some of these points and see where to improve, and where to post.
If you really want to stop Hillary Clinton from getting into the white house, we need to stay vigilant, stay active, and take no chances. We need to make sure that a Clinton presidency DOES NOT HAPPEN AT ALL COSTS.

Here is the full summarized transcript of Donald Trump's Anti-Hillary Clinton speech, 22 June 2016:
@ 4:12 "Phony landing in Bosnia, where she said she was under attack, and the attack turned out to be young girls handing her flowers."
@6:10, starts talking about how Hillary's made a career off of making money for special interests.
@6:40 "She made 21.6 million dollars giving speeches to wall street banks and other special interests. And in less than 2 years, secret speeches that she does not want to reveal, under any circumstances, to the public."
@7:05: Together, she and bill made 153 million dollars giving speeches to lobbyists, CEOs, and Foreign Governments in the years since 2001.

@8:00: "She believes that she's entitled to the office. her campaign slogan is 'I'm with her'. You know what my response is to that? 'I'm with you, the American people."

@9:00: We got here because we switched from the policy of Americanism, focusing on what's good for America's middle class, to a policy of globalism: focusing on how to make money for large corporations, who can move their wealth and workers to foreign countries, all to the detriment of the American worker."

@9:26: We reward companies for offshoring, and we punish companies for doing business in America, and keeping our workers employed."

@10:40 Trump is talking in regards to a bill signed by George Washington:
"The encouragement and protection of manufacturing in America."
He then cites Abraham Lincoln, who warned that:
"The abandonment of policy, by the American government, will produce want and ruin among our people."
Moving into the trade policies of BIll Clinton, supported by Hillary Clinton, which Trump claims has "devastated" many parts of the country:
@11:20: Hillary Clinton supported NAFTA, which Trump claims is "Disastrous"
Hillary supported China's entrance into the World Trade Organization
"We've lost nearly 1/3 of all our manufacturing jobs since these two Hillary-Backed agreements were signed."

@11:55: "Our trade deficit with China soared 40% during Hillary Clinton's time as Secretary of State."

@12:30: "They [China] are stealing billions and billions of dollars of our intellectual property. Hillary Clinton gave China millions of jobs- our best jobs, effectively let China completely rebuild itself. In return, Hillary Clinton got rich. The book "Clinton Cash" by Peter Schweizer documents how Bill and Hillary used the State Department to enrich their family, to America's and at America's expense."

@13:50: "Hillary Clinton has also been the biggest promoter of the Trans-Pacific Partnership [TPP], which will ship millions more of our jobs overseas, and
@15:40: "We don't make great trade deals anymore, but when I become president, we will, I promise you."

@15:55: It's not just our economy that has been corrupted, but our foreign policy, too. The Hillary Clinton foreign policy has cost America thousands of lives, and trillions and TRILLIONS of dollars, and unleashed ISIS across the world. No Secretary of State has been more wrong, more often, and in more places than Hillary Clinton. Her decisions spread death, destruction, and terrorism everywhere she touched."

@16:30: Among the victims is our late ambassador, Chris Stevens. I mean, what she did with him is absolutely horrible. He was left helpless to die as Hillary Clinton soundly slept in her bed. That's right. When the phone rang, as per the commercial, at 3:00 in the morning, Hillary Clinton was sleeping. Ambassador Stevens and his staff made hundreds of requests for security. They were desperate, they needed help. Hillary Clinton's State Department REFUSED them all.
She started the war that put him in Libya, denied him the security he asked for, then left him there to die.
@17:20: To cover her tracks, Hillary Clinton lied about the video being the cause of death. The famous video. All a lie, a Hillary lie.
Here's what one of the victim's mother had to say: 'She lied to my face, and you know, this person cannot be president."

"In 2009, before Hillary Clinton was sworn in, it was a different world. Libya was co-operating, Iraq was seeing a reduction in violence, believe it or not. Syria was under control, Iran was being choked by sanctions, Egypt was governed by a friendly regime, that honored its peace treaty with Israel, which is something very nice.
Because by the way, Israel has been totally mistreaded by the United States. ISIS wasn't even on the map."
@18:10: "Fast forward to 2013, in just 4 years, Hillary Clinton managed to completely destabilize the Middle East. Her invasion of Libya handed the country over to ISIS… Thanks to Hillary Clinton, Iran is now the dominant Islamic power in the middle east, and on the road to Nuclear Weapons.
@19:40: "ISIS also threatens peaceful Muslims across the middle east, and peaceful muslims across the world… who only want to raise their kids in peace and safety."

@20:20: "It all started with her bad judgement in supporting the war in Iraq in the first place. Though I was not in government service, I was among the earliest to criticize the rush to war. And yes, even before the war ever started."

@20:46 "When she got into power, she couldn't wait to rush us off to war in Libya."

@21:05 “In the words of a secret service agent posted outside our oval office, somebody that saw her a lot, and knows her probably better than almost anybody, ‘She simply lacks the integrity, and temperament to serve in the office. From the bottom of my soul, I know this to be true. Her leadership style, volcanic, impulsive, disdainful, and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else, hasn’t changed one bit. Perhaps the most terrifying thing about Hillary Clinton’s foreign policy is that she refuses to acknowledge the threat posed by radical Islam. In fact, Hillary Clinton supports a radical, 550% increase in Syrian refugees coming into the United States. And that’s an increase over Obama’s already high number.”

@22:05: Under her plan we would admit hundreds of thousands of refugees from the most dangerous countries on earth, with no way to screen who they are, what they are, what they believe, or where they come from… The father of the Orlando shooter was a taliban supporter from afghanistan, one of the most repressive anti gay and anti woman regimes on earth. I only want to admit people who share our values, and love our people.

@23:00 Hillary Clinton wants to bring in people who believe that women should be enslaved, and gays should be put to death.
Maybe her motivation lies among the more than 1000 foreign donations Hillary failed to disclose while at the state department.

@24:23 A foreign telecom giant faced possible state department sanctions for providing technology to Iran and other oppressive regimes, so what did this company do? Fir the first time ever, they decided to pay Bill Clinton %750k for a single speech. The Clintons got their cash, the telecom company escaped all sanctions. Hillary Clinton’s State Department approved the transfer of 20% of America’s Uranium holdings to Russia, while 9 investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.
Hillary Clinton appointed a top donor to a national security board with top secret access even though he had no national security credentials, although he did make a large campaign contribution.Hillary Clinton accepted $58k in jewelry from the government of Brunei, plus millions more for her foundation. The Sultan of Brunei has pushed oppressive sharia law including the punishment of death by stoning if you happen to be gay. The government of Brunei also stands to be one of the biggest beneficiary of Hillary’s Trans-Pacific Partnership. Which she would absolutely approve if given the chance.
Hillary Clinton’s book talks about how she took $25 million from Saudi Arabia where being gay is also punishable by death. Hillary took millions from Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, and many other countries that horribly abuse women and the LGBT citizens. To cover up her corrupt dealings, Hillary Clinton illegally stashed her state department emails on a private server. She’s still under investigation, but nothings happened. Even though other people who have done similar things, but at a much lower level, their lives have been destroyed.

@27:00 Talks about Deleted e-mails. Talks about how foreign governments probably have a blackmail file on her, while she’s trying to be president.

@28:17 “National Security is also Immigration Security, and Hillary Clinton wants neither.”Hillary plans to create totally open borders for the United States.

@28:37: “By the way, 16500 border patrol agents have endorsed Donald Trump. For the first time in history, they’ve endorsed a president”

@28:55: “The first victims of her policies will be African American and Hispanic workers who need jobs. THey’re also the ones that she will hurt the most by far.” Proceeds share a letter sent from Maryanne Mendoza, whose son, Brandon, was killed by an Illegal immigrant. “Sadly Mendoza family is one of thousands.” “Hillary Clinton, who already has so much blood on her hands is now announcing that she is willing to put our lives in danger by opening borders.”[this quote isn’t exact but it gets the gist of it]

@30:35 We are currently at a record level of immigration now. "Hillary Clinton also wants to spend hundreds of billions of dollars to settle middle eastern refugees."
For the amount of money that Hillary Clinton would like to spend on refugees, we could rebuild every inner city in America." - Still Mendoza

@30:40: “Hillary’s Wall street immigration plan will keep immigrant communities poor, and keep unemployed Americans unable to find a job. You can’t claim to care about African American and Hispanic workers when she wants to bring in millions of low wage earners to compete against them and win against them because the system is rigged against our people.”

31:30: Trump talks about his plans for the white house
1: Appoint judges who will uphold the constitution of the united states (referring to picking a supreme court judges). Hillary Clinton’s radical judges will abolish the 2nd amendment.
2: Will change immigration rules to make sure unemployed Americans get the chance to fill good, really good jobs. These will be good paying jobs
3; Stand up to countries that cheat on trade. Cancel rules and regulations that send jobs everywhere overseas and not our country.
4: Lift restrictions on energy production.
5: Repeal and replace job-killing ObamaCare. It is a total disaster.
6: Pass massive tax reform to create jobs and lower taxes for everyone. We are the highest taxed nation in the world.
7: Ethics rules to restore dignity to the office of Secretary of State.
Common Theme: America First

I'll be leaving for a while. I suppose if the thread dies then Holla Forums is a bunch of losers who don't want to win.