HOL UP

HOL UP
*smacks lips*
YOU BE SAY'N WE WUZ PRESIDNECE N SHEIT?

WHOOP WHOOP

Reminder that we have a white male president.

This is what all humans will look like in the year 2060

Leslie, you *can* get hacked again you know. They can leak credit cards and bank accounts too. In addition to your passport and driver's licence.

I didn't think it could be done, but they improved her looks.

Social Progression ain't free. The white womb has got to be inseminated with the seed of brown men. Donald JOHN Trump, aka Drumpf, is not my president. He is a jew and probably a pedophile too. Make Ameica GAY Again not Make America GREAT Again ok. Praise Darwin.

Louis pls.

Donald C.K. will soon introduce legislation to make Interracial Breeding Grounds a reality.

gotta give it to him he dodged that punch like a pro.

they were just racebaiting him into saying they don't like blacks, and he knows they will use that later, he's not giving them any ammunition.

No he legitimately meant it. For fuck's sake all of his kids above 18 are married to kikes, how can you pretend Trump is racist?

i didn't say he was racist. dont put words in my mouth retarded Holla Forumstard.

i said they were trying to racebait him into saying something that could be seen as negative by niggers, and he dodged it pretty fast.

Not being pro-racemixing is racist and anti-black. Holla Forums confirms.

Faggots confirm you have HIV.

Ivanka clearly isn't into racemixing, Donald answered for her and even gave her a tap. You can tell she has 0 interest in niggers and the Trump expertly answered and steered the convo back into his control. When will you lefties realize Trump is Kek's will manifest?

SHE HAS HALF KIKE BABIES YOU FUCKING HUGE NU/POL/ RETARD

SHE'S A RACEMIXER

Hello freech

who is freech?

She get hacked into pieces as well, if some poachers show up and Jane Goodall isn't there to protect her.

hello 4/pol/ refugee

go back

make me

(((huh-white)))

WTF I like Trump now?

IKR

Unless she has a new movie to promote, it won't happen.