Movie Bob "weighs" in on the Killing Joke

Sorry I don't know how to Webm.

Get the fuck out and never come back

I don't know how.

I think he is just linking so someone who CAN make a good Webm will.

Google.

Fuck right off.
Heres a handy guide.

I would do it but im not at home.
If you dont wanna make a WebM take this thread and stick it up your ass.

We have a group of people here Jojo general who turn everything into a shitstorm because they

1. Want comics to be dead so anime/manga will look better in comparison
2. Think that's how you fit in here

This has nothing to do with jojo or anime or manga.

Fuck off and go be a shit stirring faggot somewhere else.

Did the job for OP. Loving the new WEBM converter compared to the 2 year old one I have

For those not wanting to watch:

I'm 3 minutes in and I'm done.

Go torpedo some other thread with your autism

So basically, nothing of value

Good, like we suspected

Best be joking nigger

While I agree that they shouldn't be in Holla Forums I bet they aren't welcome in /a/ because of them shitposting too hard and the fact that pretty much everything has been discussed to death about jojo, particularly since pretty much everyone there has read the manga you're trying to relate one thing to the other as an excuse, nigger.

Let me guess he also hasn't read the story and doesn't comment on the awful animation?

Also how the fuck is Batman the creeper? He didn't push Barbra into having sex with him, she started making out with him and it just happened. In fact he doesn't even mention it again, she's the one who's still upset about it.

Fanboy pedestal, you mean like how you constantly suck Marvel's rotten cock and praise their shit even going so far as to defend shitty stories because they were written by Marvel? Yeah Bob, no hypocrisy here whatsoever!

And how is it edgy for the sake of being edgy? The original novel has mature themes and it was a story that focused on The Joker!

Plus of course he bitches about female representation, because that's what his lord and savoir Anita keeps harping on and on about so really it's not a shock he's still parroting out her garbage.

Seriously Bob, just die of a goddamn heart attack already.

Are you taht one autist that constantly spergs out about how awful it is for anime to be mentioned and for people to make fun of the big two or feminism? You appear in every thread here spouting your halfchan shit.

I want reddit to leave

Fuck off, autist. If you want to discuss cartoons make your own thread and stop shitting up everybody else's threads with your faggotry. Nobody had any problem with the Jojo generals till you came along and got triggered by it.

JoJo is coming to Toonami.

Thus, JoJo is Holla Forums related.

Also, the JoJo general is for Adventure Time. How fucking new are you?

Movie Bob actually said it's the current year Unironically

Why aren't you banned?

I don't think it's an accent, he's just got his voice sped up, now to the point where it's unintelligible at parts. As long as his voice is at least better than Darksydephil or his idol Devin Faraci, he could do worse than at least enunciate or speak at a normal pace.

You'd think for a passive-aggressive SJW he'd have a bit of a sensitivity reflex for ESL viewers who might have a hard time listening to what may sound like gibberish.

traditionally at the halfchan shonenfags were sent to Holla Forums to discuss narutos and other entry level stuff while /a/ enjoyed discussion about all the other anime and manga

This giant fA-GGot name "current year" 10 times

Holy shit, this pure unbridled fury.

Nobody wants you faggots here. The only reason you're allowed in your general is because no one cares about adventure time. You've moved into it akin to rats occupying a deserted building.

When you get that many negative responses, maybe you should consider that you're the one no one wants here.

The /jojo/fags only mess with you because you sperg out like this. I hope you know that.

Barbara is basically just a prop in the comic, and that's absolutely fine. Not every character in every work of fiction needs to be a central player. It's pretty absurd that this is something that even needs to be argued about, but I guess that's where we are now in CURRENT YEAR.

I disagree she wasn't a prop in the story, her getting shot was to show the audience that The Joker is pretty fucked up and that he knows the best way to break Gordon is to hurt his family.

A lot of people remember the scene of Babs getting shot but not a lot of people remember the scene where Batman visits her at the hospital, that is a very powerful scene because for the first time ever we actually see Barbra Gordon and not Batgirl, what I mean by that is that she is scared shitless and warns Bruce that this is not the same Joker who he dealt with in the past.

This establishes to the audience that this Joker is no longer the cheesy clown Batman fought during the silver age and golden age of comics but a new more serious threat.

Basically what Miller did to Batman in DKR Moore did to The Joker in The Killing Joke, i.e taking a goofy character and making them into something more than the sum of their parts.

That's my point. The scenes featuring Barbara aren't about Barbara. They're about the Joker.

And he is sperging because it makes them "mess with him".

Holla Forums is currently in a "Trolls Trolling Trolls" situation unfortunately.

Hasn't Holla Forums always been about shitposting and complaining about everything sucking?

Which converter are you using?

I'd feel this way if it weren't for the fact he quietly outs himself when he's actually contributing to the board, too.
He storytimed Mockingbird and said shit casually that made it clear it's not bait. He genuinely believes the shit he says.
He's a weed that must be removed. Or at least bullied until he gets bored. He thinks most of Holla Forums thinks like he does but the real thing is that /jojo/ became a thing because most people on here enjoy the series. He wants to bitch about anime, but I doubt there's a person in here that hasn't watched anime or read manga.
The only time I've had a decent conversation about DBZ, Jojo, or even Evangelion, is at Holla Forums. We're not waifufags like /a/ and we can actually think critically, which is why we can tell comics are fucking dead.
Holla Forums is everything this faggot hates, and that's what makes it great

But Babs was the thirsty aggressor

I know! It's like Bob cannot see women as anything but innocent victims.

Then again he's an obese white knight.

I seem to recall that he did videos for years with perfectly fine enunciation, and then one day he does a "relaxed video" and he's got the hammiest, most obviously fake BAHSTAN accent which he claims is how he really talks all the time.. To whom, we may never know, considering the man is totally friendless and has nothing even resembling a social life.

Even people from Boston don't talk like that. I get the feeling it's something he started doing because he found some excuse to go out in public and he wanted to act like he belonged. As if you say, "yeah, I'm a Boston guy who does Bostony things" kind of like how there's those Chicago Guys who can tell you about their local sports teams and having a beer while going to their famous ball park.

Yahtzee Croshaw mentioned that Bob has a 'stage voice'. He and his friend Gabe laughed about it in one of his Let's Plays.

Wasn't that about the "broadcaster voice" that he does, or claims to do?

I've seen clips of his old Game Overthinker videos and he doesn't talk with a accent. In fact I think he just seeds up his voice because he thinks that will make him sound smart.

I'm guessing he just does the accent because he thinks it's funny.

If you're mocking anyone without a sage in a moviebob thread, you may ought to be banned.