Killer's grandma: "He dindu nuffin"

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/06/grandmother_of_jpso_deputys_ac.html#incart_2box

Race war when? Ha! Race war has begun already.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/cxL5W
youtube.com/watch?v=scnlM7QEHK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope someone is keeping track of all these din do nuffin incidents.

certainly not the (((media)))

If this was the other way around - Officer Michel ambushing this black "kid" and killing him - this would be on CNN 24/7 already

But it's a black "kid" ambushing a white cop, so nothing to see here, move along now

Nice try. Here's the original link.
archive.is/cxL5W

So when is he gonna get the infamous mask after this event?

HOLY SHIT

That image is pretty heretical fam.

Kill an old woman, shoots detective in face in a monitored interview room with own gun, escapes and gets recaptured and roughed up.
"the mask is dehumanizing" "the cops took justice into their own hands and that's bad for some reason"

They should have never stopped beating him.

HE A GOOD BOY

Blacks will be blacks

HE WU GETTIN HIS LIFE BACK ON TRACK N GOIN TO CHURCH YALL!

Memes

Am I first to ask this.

Where is the fucking father?

what father?

THE BLACK DAD PILL

wow. top autism fam

Some of the really fat mammy sows in the deep south are actually crossbreeds with Deep Ones and have the ability to reproduce parthenogenetically.

After reading the article, looks like he spent time living with his mother, his grandmother, and his aunts; literally anybody they could find who didn't have a dick.

Wouldn't want him brought up by a violent male who would indoctrinate him with patriarchal thoughts, after all. I've wondered for a long time what exactly it is about a father that so greatly reduces the chances of an individual to turn to violence, and I think I get it now. The kid's got the male hormones and genetics, so he's got the inbuilt power and willingness to commit to an action that all men have, but instead of having a male role model to explain to him when it is and is not appropriate to use that male drive, he only has women in his life telling him everything is a threat and everyone is out to get him all the time, and he is not responsible for his actions. It's natural, of course, for women (on average) to feel threatened by everything, and to feel like they shouldn't face responsibility for their actions. It's typical behavior for female humans. But when you inject that feminine psyche into the body of a male, it's a recipe for disaster.

Well here it is (and embedded);
youtube.com/watch?v=scnlM7QEHK4

Plenty of nigs and cucks in the comments section going 'fuck the police'. They had the kid dead to rights and brought him in alive. Who gives a fuck if the beat on him for a few minutes.

and here forms the basis of a gibs me dat lawsuit (best case) or a misguided chimpout (even bester case)