NoFap

Sexual Release

Girl I was seeing cheated on me.
I have three options:

A wont get me hurt
I cant keep doing B
Is C plausible?

B while looking for C until you fail and resort to A.

no

degenerate

What option do I have then?
;(

it's fine so long as you drink your cum

Go with B then go to A but don't get your hopes high for C

Also when you reach A only fap to anime

kek. Being the only way to not be hurt (sink into depression) by that is to develop a mental illness (delusions).

become stoic and seek out a woman who you have a genuine connection with, but be ready to break that connection if (and make sure she knows this) your term are broken. if you do anything else i'd say you're probably going to be alone for good and emotionally unstable by the time you're out of your 30s. the choice is yours really, but i've heard far too many men with a strong sense of womder and unrestrained emotions talk about heartbreak and hard times.

t, i'm only a young guy, but i mix with mostly older men in my line of work.

Only reasonable answer. You'll have your fun with B, try finding C, but realize all women are degenerate whores and stick to A.

some people are assholes. it has nothing to do with their hymens or lack of thereof.

also, option D
find woman worth of your trust

They start taking dick regularly at 12 now, OP.

Bang single moms then get friendly with their daughter's

with their daughter's what?

A, save your energy for something more rewarding.

Boyfriend

this.

C is plausible, you just have to accept a few issues with it.

-Odds are good many of the girls claiming to be virgins will be lying to you.
-The older she is the less likely she is to be a virgin, so you will have to date younger than yourself.
-To the girls that are virgins, there's usually one of several reasons why. They could be very unattractive, they could have mental or emotional problems which have caused most men to avoid them, or they could have grown up extremely sheltered with little opportunity.

Best bet is an ugly duckling scenario. Girl was unattractive in school and grew up sheltered and without many friends or social interaction, then became beautiful through the course of puberty. Main problem I've found with this is girls who try to artificially become an ugly duckling by radically transforming themselves and losing a massive amount of weight. It never works, leaves their bodies saggy and covered in stretch marks far worse than if they'd done nothing, because they want a quick fix rather than long-term changes to their lifestyle.

The truest statement I've ever heard is that men are like dogs and women are like cats. You have to think of any girl you date like you would a stray dog you take in, just without any loyalty and much dumber. You have to train her, treat her like a spoiled child, and shape her into what you want her to be.

There are a few religious groups which still put a premium on chastity like the quiverfull movement and polygamists, but while much of their belief systems appeal to me, I'm not religious and I've had negative experience with girls who are mainstream religious, so I haven't really tried them and can't speak to whether or not they're worth considering.

Your best bet is to make a shitload of money, and then travel through Europe, Japan, Korea and China and find the more rural old-fashioned areas and pick up a nice old-fashioned girl who has up to then primarily lived on a farm and sweep her off her feet. Just go to a country that matches this description and contains women who fit your fetishes.

Not all women are whores, but personally completely detaching myself from them emotionally has put in me a wonderful place. I love women, I just do not trust them for any reason. Ever. It's a beautiful relationship.

bump

That's very true, it isn't women who are the problem, it's first world women.

BUT I have heard of those relationships being terrible also, so fuck if I know. I can always find a one-night-stand and I've got my dogger for companionship so I don't think much about it.

C isnt legal anymore.

why only a-c the rest of the alphabet needs love too

The only real answer in this thread.

American woman are over.

If you aren't alpha and want a wife who will be faithful you need to leave the country.

D) Permanent Nofap + MGTOW for superpowers

Failing that just do B), women are nothing but deplorable fuckmeat. Just get your nut in and discard them. They're all so similar that I genuinely struggle to tell them apart; they're easily replaceable. If you have needs then you have needs, but don't be a lover boy with snakes. If you want lovey dovey feelings get yourself a pet or something

D) Have sex with a dog. They are loyal.

It's been a tough pill to swallow, but I agree. I do my damnedest to give people the benefit of the doubt, but fuck, of all the times to live in a first world country, it's when love and commitment are at an all time low on the priority scale. Oh well, I've got a comfy fucking life for the first time in a long time right now. I have very little to bitch about, so I don't put too much thought into a new relationship. I'm not against it or any neckbeardish things like that, just not much drive towards it.

You forgot option D) Become her cuckold provider

ITT virgin NEETS give advice to other virgin NEETS