I really fucking hate normies

I really fucking hate normies.
I don’t care what colour you are. I don’t care where you’re from. I don’t care what you do for a living. I don’t care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you’ve fucked.
I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.
Fuck love. Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction.
Fuck lust, too. Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate ‘nice guys’ who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones.
Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat chicks that think personality is enough.
Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Fuck your “roasting”. And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It’s all shit. Fuck it.
Fuck your complaints. Fuck your addictions. Fuck your dependencies. Fuck your pain. Fuck your tears. Fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything you own. Fuck your allergies. Fuck your stupid commons sense. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.
I don’t give a fuck. Shut the fuck up about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/7jGs3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was the name of that shitty forced meme attempt with the green lizard thing that seemed to be standing in a swamp? It had eyelashes and a girls name and sank like a rock.

Do I care about your opinion? No.

You should.

git gud

I love you also!

This shit again? Did this Leo fag just resurface or has he silently been here this entire time?

Thank God you're back Leo. The prophecy has been fulfilled and our dark days full of retarded normies here are over.

Its name was Boo Boo. Even Walter Melone was better, sad that one never got much traction but such is life.

caprioposting is fun

I really fucking hate commies.
I don’t care what colour you are. I don’t care where you’re from. I don’t care what you do for a living. I don’t care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you’ve fucked.
I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, equality obsessed, opinionated one of you. From right here in Berlin right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of. You.
Fuck equality. Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of fairness and affirmative actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction.
Fuck beuracracy, too. Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think stamping paper and waving the little pen in a sloppy arc is a career to the sniveling of the desperate ‘supervisors’ who never take pride in what they do due to a total lack of testosterone grown work ethic.
Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat chicks that think subsistence is enough.
Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute. Fuck you for filling the world stage with your useless garbage. Fuck your struggles, your godlessness, your cruelty. Fuck your “redistrobution”. And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It’s all shit. Fuck it.
Fuck your complaints. Fuck your addictions. Fuck your dependencies. Fuck your pain. Fuck your tears. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything your government owns. Fuck your allergies. Fuck your stupid revolution. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.
I don’t give a fuck. Shut the fuck up about it.

Thanks normie.

I dream of being a normie

Why?

Just so that I can get out of my mother's basement

And move back into your old bedroom?

I hate all of you.

I don't care what colour you are. I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what class you are, how you dress, what you smoke or drink or who you know or whom you've fucked.

I hate you all. I hate every last living, breathing, snot and feces producing, promiscuously copulating, celebrity obsessed, opinionated one of you.

From right here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally.

Every Single Last One Of You.

Fuck love.
Fuck your insipid grasping at some abstract concept of chemical imbalances and reasonless actions, fumbling around in the crowd trying to find some cinematic supposition for real human interaction. Fuck lust, too.

Fuck you all, from the lowlife dirtbags that think dropping trou and waving the little soldier in a sloppy arc is a pick-up line to the sniveling of the desperate 'nice guys' who never get the girl due to a total lack of testosterone grown stones.

Fuck you all, from the crazy, under dressed sluts that judge a persons character by the price of their shirt, right down to the fat, flabby chicks that think personality is enough.

Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck you all for the belief that you have something unique and interesting to contribute.

Fuck you for filling the internet with your useless garbage. Fuck your blogs, your wikis, your forums. Fuck your name calling. And most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It's all wrong. Fuck it.

Fuck your complaints.
Fuck your addictions.
Fuck your dependencies.
Fuck your pain.
Fuck your tears.
Fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck your manipulation of others. Fuck movies.
Fuck fucking.
Fuck everything you own.
Fuck your allergies.
Fuck your stupid commons sense. Fuck your spelling and fuck your lack of education, or your ignorance, whatever is applicable.

I don't give a fuck.
I hate you all..

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.

I fucking hate every single one of you. All of you are annoying, selfish, no-lifers who spend every second of their day buying stupid ass charms. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any snake skin? I mean, I guess it's fun not talking to other people because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of class reps with glasses.
Tonikaku, don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the national twister team, and starter on my Shinobu search group. What sports do you play, other than "get scammed by Kaiki because I'm so stupid and gullible"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot half-vampire friend (she just rejected me; shit was SO haah?!). You should all do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh… not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank… I can tell it's got some thought behind it… lots of quotable material…
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled… that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards…

The anti-normie league disbanded as soon as dysomnakike took over.
archive.is/7jGs3

Congrats Holla Forums. Your meme about hating normies has been adopted by normies and is circulating facebook.

No memes are safe.

Forgot to give context. I found this picture on facebook a few weeks back. No joke. Had to do a double take.

Hi normie

Will leo save us again from this cancer? I think so!

Now that leoposter is back will Holla Forums finally be rid of the scourge of the illuminormies?
Will dysnomia admit he's a filthy kike?
Will firetires ever resurface again?

Find out next week