I'm in London right now and I bumped into someone in a crowded pub and he spilled some of his drink...

I'm in London right now and I bumped into someone in a crowded pub and he spilled some of his drink. I apologized but he sorta just sadly accepted it but I feel like the other brits wanted to kick my ass because I just apologized and left. What do you brits normally do in this situation? Do you offer to buy them a drink? I feel like a dumbass, but despite being careful as fuck I still managed to bump into the poor guy.

Giv the poh man 30 quid, vite im ova for sam bled sausage n finish the night off wif a willywiggle you colonial wanka

your mistake was to apologise. pubs are crowded places and each is in charge of his own beer. you should have said,
and smiled coldly, looking him and is mates in the eye.

just watch your back on the way home if this doesn't defuse the situation.

they probaly just wanted to fuck you because they think you are a little bitch

spilling a mans beer.
YOU MONSTER!

People in the uk are a bunch of pansy ass pussies who allow their government to take their guns away and allow 3 fucking million muslim refugees without even attempting to vet any of them. They're cucked af. I'll give them some brownie points for brexit but still… they're a bunch of idiots.

i blame the incest that comes with living on an island

you are ill-informed or a liar. perhaps both. certainly, you are more foolish than the average brit, which doesn't set the bar very high.

not from the uk, but if you bump into me and its clearly not my fault that the beer got spilled, then i would expect you to buy me a new one

fuck off. if we're talking about real pubs here, cram packed with standing drunkards holding pints, nobody spills another man's beer deliberately, unless they want a fight. you look after your beer in these pubs: personal space doesn't exist there, snowflake.

ofc, if you were in a pansy lounge bar stuffed with posing faggots and you knocked over a posh cocktail, a cuck would offer to replace it to avoid a scene.

In bongistan spilling a man's pint is the universally recognised signal for wanting a fight. You're lucky to have got out of there without being glassed.

Depends on the pub and the crowd. Drunk football supporters are likely to attack you most the time. Chavs (aka tracksuit wearing dole scum) will probably glass you. Most other normal people, especially in a decent pub will just say 'no worries mate' because they just want to get drunk and merry. Mind you it's been about 20yrs since I last drank in London. I hear it's full of coloureds and immigrants now so you might get stabbed by a black, pollack, russian gangster etc for just looking that their 'bitch'.

i don't care how crowded your fucking pubs are and if you spill my beer deliberately or not. if its your fault, then you better buy me a new one.

This, no way the biggest of the cucks will let the government take their guns and use their money on imported savages,. You guys are liars.
Even if that were to happen society as a whole would shun them

Go back to the bar, find the guy, and buy him a pint you dickbutt.

Nobody cares, just apologise and fuck off

you're trying to hard to sound like a man, faggot

Actually I believe he meant 3 million muslim refugees are in the EU (the uk has in total of around 30,000 refugees) which may be inaccurate due to the incompetent assholes that usually run government. And yes the uk's civilians don't have guns that is accurate you fucking jackass. Also, they hardly do vet them. The terrorist attacks are proof of that.

Oi oi oi m8, u need tah be 18 to possess dem dangerous assault spoons. Lets see ur ID lad.

We're going to go into a real pub that's
James!

Are we really, Oz? D'you fancy mortal kombat with
Anyway, James, let's drink! Cheers!

Scrap:
noun: a fight
verb: to fight
synonyms: dust up, cuddle, irish square dance, scottish reunion, tear up, highstreet scrum, full english kebab
please continue fellow bongs

Fuck off nigger. An apology is more than enough you need to keep your glass away from spilling with your butterfinger.
Are you the faggot that in clubs also get bitchy becasue you bump on someone else dancing

Kek. Do this op.

When a non-faggot bumps into another man, he tells the other man to watch out where he is fucking going.

When a faggot bumps into another man, he apologizes and leaves.

That’s not how it works in the UK, burger.
They puff up their chests and act all cocky as they size up their opponent, before they clash together in a bone-crushing embrace and try to subdue the other with needy kisses.