Sup guys. I'm pitching a fantasy film to hollywood execs next week and need some ideas...

Sup guys. I'm pitching a fantasy film to hollywood execs next week and need some ideas. Keep in mind it is low budget so I need some epic scene ideas that can be done on the cheap and spread some viral word of mouth.

Nigger knights

What da fuq are you on

I'm giving you gold here. Nigger knights vs white supremacy evil.

Nigger Wizards

yakub the origin story.

Wasn't there a movie like that already called a Knights Tale with some rapper starring in it? I think it was Ice Cube.

So let's say I give you some great scene ideas, you actually use one, the pitch is a success and your movie gets made.

Two years from now am I going to recognize some vague bastardization of my scene idea in a movie with a flat chested action girl, a genius black girl with a giant afro, a muscular, masculine black guy, and a skinny hen-pecked white guy who's either gay and sarcastic or pudgy and cowardly?

WE WUZ MAGIK AN SHEIT GANDLAF WUZ A BROTHA FROM THA HOOD YO

Give me some ideas bro I am redpilled, I wont let them jew it up.

Nigger Hobbits

Return of the Nigger King: retelling of the Norman invasion of England.

A remake of D.W Griffith's Birth OF A Nation but make it faithful and kill niggers.

Out of Egypt

It's a faithful interpretation of the Exodus story, except that all the jews except Moses are black and Moses has blue eyes and blonde hair.

in camera special effects
peppers ghost is impressive
schufftan process is good

Okay, I'll be serious. Make it low fantasy, magic mentioned in the background somewhere and pitch it as game of thrones-esque. Make it a pilgrimage to some long-lost holy site, with the MC and buddy as generic caravan guards fell in with a 'colorful' convoy of looters and profiteers with hipster appeal, selling themselves as Robin Hood 1.5. Going from city to city having short story-like adventures with a few overarching plot threads. Remember to pitch variety but be common; one town is overrun by zombies (hopefully not generic e.g harmless at day, killing machines at night), another town is in the middle of a merchant war etc. Merry Men reach the holy site, they all die, MC faces the Last Crusade-type puzzles and moral dilemmas, obligatory love interest, rides off into the sunset. Love triangle to draw the chicks etc etc, you know how it goes. I tried, but being generic is a pain in the ass for me.

There's this book called 'Unfettered', it's a short story compilation by a bunch of fantasy writers, could get some ideas there.

I already didn't trust you. I'm so suspicious now I almost trust you implicitly.

Gimme some details about this fantasy to work with. Modern fantasy? Your image suggests Conan style, but you said low budget so I'm guessing light on the special effects, which means no fantasy races or magic.

I actually (seriously) have a stack of unpublished fantasy novels sitting on a hard drive and get called up by friends who play D&D to "fix" their campaigns regularly (I myself don't play.) There was a thread on Holla Forums a couple weeks ago I contributed to with this idea for a wizard who exclusively uses petrification spells in creative ways. I've posted that enough times I wouldn't mind going over it.

Give me some details for what I'm working with here, I don't want to toss you an idea that doesn't fit in your script at all.

This could actually work. Make the MC black and make his companions and love interest white. His companions all die because they are inferior white scum. MC fucks the white love interest in a NC-17 love scene.

Nigger Dragons

Malazan already did this, don't steal ideas.

Partick Bateman: The Quest for Doubles