YOU'RE WELCOME TO TALK ABOUT THE "HAPPENING" PIZZAGATE HERE

YOU'RE WELCOME TO TALK ABOUT THE "HAPPENING" PIZZAGATE HERE.

55chan.org/b/res/19370221.html

AND HERE.

hack.chat/?eyes_open

BUMP.

PizzaGate did nothing wrong!

I'm just glad you paranoid fucks haven't gotten in to my email.

I've been telling you guys about this for a very, very long time.
You all told me to wear a tinfoil hat, but I was right, I am always right.

t. lain

You shall suffer for your indiscretion.

Literally everything in the cradle threads is true… I can't even.

I can use lains name because lain is not a jealous god.

I created lain.

I honestly can't tell how the fuck that's all connected, you've got /x/, Holla Forums and ebay shit all slapped together.

Everything is connected. Listen to Lain

Hwat?

If you don't know what cat's cradle is you are a complete newphaggit

Well duh, as an INTP my greatest function is being able to detect patterns and project models based on those connections, but I'm not seeing what directly ties all these things together, unless

You're saying a bunch of demon pedos that live underground but really like italian food enough to open a restaurant are part of Hillary's campaign.

Now, that would be all well and good, except I was one of those children taken by dark supernatural entities when I was a child. I wasn't sexualized, but I was shown many, many secrets of the universe. When I was returned many "years" later (years to me, not to this world), I had gained a far greater level of maturity and deeper innate understanding of existence than most adults ever attain, and in the process had gained the ability to fully understand and deeply desire sex like adults do, but prematurely.

If these kids are anything like I was, they are fully aware of their sexuality, so sexing them is no moral outrage.

Of course, if they're anything like me, buckle up for a renaissance of understanding that will allow science to transcend the physical realm.

All that being said, I fail to connect the human elements together with the supernatural. I myself was never put in a pedo ring, I was just returned home after my forced OBE .

Trump had popularity from the get-go. His win was no surprise.

Whites that you're paying attention to are more vocal about their nationalism. This is also the age of more minority/sexual orientation acceptance. Both are happening at the same time.

Aren't certain pedos always getting on the news? Never know when it will be your turn.

No, we recycle the same shit as everyone else. If anything, Youtube and other large media sites are the driving force.

Holla Forums doesn't mean shit to anyone besides a small population. Halfchan still carries way more weight.

Guys I found another link, holy shit

Bump.

lold

Have you crazies thought about clapping while chanting I believe in Pizzagate over and over. It brought Tinkerbell back to life so you never know. Just might make your bullshit true.

Why are you surprised? It is pretty much a public secret at this point.

Shillary is going to jail