Same VA thread

Sugar. Spice. And everything nice. These were the ingredients chosen to create the perfect little girl. But Professor Utonium accidentally added an EXTRA INGREDIENT to the concoction…. CHEMICAL X!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kurgan
youtube.com/watch?v=cMuam1MObtI
behindthevoiceactors.com/Andrew-Lawrence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ORAORAORAORAARAORAORAORAORAARA

LONG AGO IN A DISTANT LAND

'CAUSE IT AIN'T THERE 'CAUSE STORING DEAD NIGGERS AIN'T MY FUCKING BUSINESS, THAT'S WHY

AREA SCANNED, BATTLEFIELD SET UP! THE BLITZ TEAM VS THE BACKDRAFT GROUP! READY…FIGHT!

The money is always right!

KIDS NEXT DOOR, BATTLE STATIONS

I'm dubious as to the veracity of everything in this thread but But that one's obvious.

NOT YET, SNAKE! IT'S NOT OVER YET

Raiden something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly… suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

This is Snake. Colonel, can you hear me?

I hope you appreciate, Kal-El, that everything that happens from this point is on your head. The skies will rain fire, the oceans will boil, the streets will run red with the blood of billions. Only then, after your last pitiful hope is extinguished, will I end your life. Let's go.

Oh fuck me, I wouldn't have ever guessed that one. I can see the similarities now that I made the connection but Pearl is different enough from The Boss/Diane Simmons I wouldn't have ever put it together myself.

When did David Hayter say that?

See, Sarah Lynn? We're not doomed. In the grand scheme of things, we're just tiny specks that will one day be forgotten. So it doesn't matter what we did in the past, or how we'll be remembered. The only thing that matters is right now. This moment. This one spectacular moment we are sharing together. Right, Sarah Lynn? Sarah Lynn? Sarah Lynn?

that still annoys me

Mine's Claire. Claire Redfield. I came to find my brother Chris.

Hey Vicky, you're so-so-icky,
Just the thought of being around you makes me oh-so-sicky

"AUTOBOTS! Transform and Roll Out!"

It's time for Jack to LET 'ER RIP!

LIKE THE GOOD OLD DAYS AFTER 9/11!

Let's fight…like gentlemen.

"You eat when we say you eat. You shit when we say you shit. You piss when we say you piss. You got that, you maggot dick motherfucker?"

Y'know what's compassionate? Saving the village from Eggman! Like every week! But do I get any recognition? No! Everyone keeps gasping at me because I called some guy "a guy" or people "people"!

Ocelots are proud creatures, they prefer to hunt alone

…I beg of you, grant me the strength to take this… final prey… let me linger in this world just a little longer. I have already slept enough for one lifetime… enough for an eternity, you have my thanks. I have to thank you… for waking me, if you hadn't shown up, my sleep would have been eternal… do you hear me, Snake? I am The End, I am here to bring you to your ultimate fate. You will make a fine quarry for my final hunt.

Until that day, till all are one..

Life has many doors, Ed-boy.

You're toast Gnorc!

I'm just a miner.

NANOMACHINES, SON!

If we want this invasion to run smoothly, we must identify the dominant lifeforms on this world. Those 'Lactating Bovoids' are likely candidates.

You punched me in the boob.

Goodnight everybody!

Snake, try and remember the basics of CQC

what's that from?

Clarissa: TAS

Incest isn't funny.

THEY PLAYED US LIKE A DAMN FIDDLE!

i hate this version of deathstroke.

Where's that from?

Poor stupid Saiyan! You honestly think you've won? Your puny mind never could understand! I am Frieza, the most powerful being in the universe! And you are nothing but a beast! A fragile animal! You can't win, because I am mighty! And you, are not! Now learn! Learn what happens when you mess with the most powerful being in the universe!

Thanks, user.

Soundwave wasn't 100% synthesized?

No, Welker voiced him and used his Dr. Claw voice. Here have a scene where they forgot to add the effect to his voice.

THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!

That's fucking brutal!

let's face it: Being voiced by Frank Welker is basically the same thing as being synthesized.
Half of Frankie Boy's role list (which in itself is probably just as long as the list of all cartoons ever made) consists of sounds provided for animals, monsters, mechanical devices or inanimate objects.

Yes…he has done it all..even the voices in your head is done by Frank Welker.

Chris Kirkpatrick voiced Azula?

Wait…Bloo is Lord Commissar Bern?

I want to be an architect.

she sounds the same in everything she's in. does she only have one voice or something?

She only gets roles because she's the wife of some SNL screenwriter or something.

Yes. And not even the Steve Blum thing where everyone hires him TO BE Steve Blum. I mean, that guy actually has some range when he's allowed to use it. Schaal just uses her normal speaking voice- she sounds the same in interviews and even stand up.

Absolutely no range and her voice isn't even particularly unique.

Yes he is also Lord Hater

the list of things to which Ron Perlman has lent his smoky oak voice is a long one indeed

and that's just the tip of the iceberg. I think he's been the face/voice of every incarnation of hellboy on tv or in theaters among other things.

First pic

Second pic

Or

Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Throne! LET THE GALAXY BURN!

That's him? Good glory.

Here's the thing as it's meant to be delivered, for those who haven't heard it.

All the days of my week,
I write the name I dare not speak.
The boy with the cornflower hair,
My beloved, and my despair.

and Reaper from Overwaifu

Also

He was also Mickey Kaline on Hey Arnold.

First pic:
or:
Second pic is there to avoid the dupe pic error

Does this voice actor do other roles where he uses his Jetstorm voice? I love that voice so much.

RUDY, YOU GOTTA DRAW SOMETHING!

She gets roles because she has damn good comedic sense. She's a one-trick pony but people can rely on that one trick.

Holy shit

Hmm?

Bullshit

6 years ago I was a clown and now… I'm a success!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Kurgan

maurice chavez?

Bingo.

No..I'm serious, Peter Cullen did (and went uncredited) the voice of the Predator (in the first movie at least)

I don't run, I make people run

pusillanimous, and pathetic!

MAJOR, I'M BURNING UP!!!!!

Also same VA
I don't know if that's true, but the shitty dub AS is doing makes the narrator sound like the ppg narrator

Whoops, I thought he was referencing Christopher Lambert. I'm retarded.

You can put virtually any quote here and it would fit.

Doug Dimmadome?

Doug Dimmadome?

beata maria. you know i am a righteous man….

Of my virtue I am justly proud.

I love Tony Jay's work

Snooping as usual I see!

Original(unconfirmed) or new girl?

…And you, Mary: Right where your head is, before the Big Bang, there was NOTHING there! And outside, where that squirrel is, there was NOTHING! And under your chairs, NOTHING! And by that tree, where that dog is, nothing.

Long John Baldry voiced THAT thing as well?!

Yup.

What are you looking at?

YOU

FILTHY

CHILDREN

LOOK AT YOURSELVES WHY DON'T YOU?

IT IS UNTO YOURSELVES YOU SHOULD BE LOOKING!

Starbursts, Unexplainably Juicy

Well that's Funny. You're going to look funnier sucking my dick with no teeth

The animated Series. Not the game.

where did clancy brown say that?

Shawshank Redemption. He's the Warden.

Right here:youtube.com/watch?v=cMuam1MObtI

I'll rip off your head and shit down your neck.

Thanks user. Never knew Clancy Brown had it in him to be that much of an asshole.

How does someone that badass appear in such a shitty cartoon?

I take it you never saw Highlander?
OMG MR KRABS

$$$

I'll just leave this here.

DIE DIE DIE

You're bluffing

behindthevoiceactors.com/Andrew-Lawrence/

Nope

>"Too long have I allowed Earthrealm to endure the horrors of war. Time and again we've defeated our enemies. But we've exacted no retribution. Demanded no remuneration. What have we gained for our mercy? More intrigue. More senseless violence. As the new rulers of the Netherrealm, heed me. No longer will I simply defend Earthrealm. I will seek out and destroy all who threaten it. No mercy will be shown. No quarter given."

>"Shinnok was an Elder God. Impossible to kill. There are fates worse than death."

So, you have the blades, the skin as pale as the moon… You are the one indeed. Perhaps Athens will survive at that.