Advice for younger looking men?

Am I a pedophile?

Why does the universe hate me? I'm not sure if this is a Holla Forums thread or a /r9k/ thread but r9k is dead so here you go randomfags.

Wtf should I do and do I need help?

Despite what society leads you to believe its completely normal, I'm assuming you live in the US and if you looked up where the age of consent came from it originated with a bunch of butthurt feminists who were jealous that men were going after prime age girls and not their old asses so they pushed for laws to raise the age at which you can consent for sex turning those prime age girls into "jailbait".
If you don't believe me do the research for yourself, theres no science backing the age of consent and its perfectly natural to be attracted to "jailbait", its called that for a reason.

Yeah where I live it's 17 but I think there's a four year mercy rule. It sucks for me because I can hardly pass as an adult. Most of the girls I flirt with look 15 anyway because hormones in the milk fucking up our puberty. Probably why I look so young.

Do it, OP. Fuck the girls who flirt with you. You will enjoy it and so will they. Fucking do it already!

One problem: They work with me. I'm a before and after school early childhood leader

this

t. not FBI

If you wait you'll never get another chance to fuck jailbait legally for the rest of your life unless you go to some third world country, no pressure.

It's not rape but in my area, it's still sexual assault, which is bs. Still would be serving a few years in prison, too.

I missed out on some prime jailbait because I was too beta. OP Should take his chances right fucking now before it's too late.
FLIRT BACK YOU DUMBASS!

What about that 4 year mercy rule?

Ayy it's three years or something. Oh yeah and age of consent is 16 I looked it up but that still means four more years inb4 Trump 2020

I don't think it would make a difference. Funny thing is, it wouldn't count if I was 18 which had me at a very similar situation. Now I'm 19 and I have to wait four years.

Again this may be a poor argument, but if I look physically the same age as a girl, biologically it's not wrong. Sometimes the law makes no sense.

Plow that prime cunny fam

Just find a hot mom, pretend to be a youngster, get close to her, reveal age, plow that mommy pussy

JUST

*motherfucker

>>>/reddit/

Have you considered dating men?

You don't fuck your students.

VR headset

Sounds like me ten years ago,
1. high school girls won't work out
2. there are girls your age who also look young, just need to find them
3. You need to start getting along with people your age NOW
take small steps, but you need to practice socializing.
Once you're pushing 30 you won't get away with dating high school girls any more

OP are you me?

A lot of this applies to me except the girl that teases me is 14 and autistic

not at all user
a gap of up to 6 years is acceptable when they grow up, feel free to hit on them, just gotta meet them away from their buddies to save them problems

also don't fug until AOC

Got the same problem, all of my coworkers are 16/17 and I'm 20. It's not much of a difference, but here the "mercy rule" is 2 years apart, i.e. 16-18, 17-19… I even had to turn down a cashier I work with because she was 16 and I was 19, and even though she was fully consenting, I'd be judged for statutory rape. Shit sucks

also

If you browse Holla Forums you automatically are labeled a pedophile and a terrorist.

That's the issue I'm in rn.

Aoe for me is 16. Fuck how does one day in your life dictate the difference between serving several years in prison and becoming a registered sex offender to 100% legal and exciting sex?

As long as that's the age of consent in your state it's fine.

do it you nonce

Oh fugg, hit the wrong post.

I'm seriously considering suicide. Don't I deserve happiness too?

What more do you want?

More virgins?

Protip: high school is secondary school. Primary is elementary.

i'll be your teenage girl user, i'll let you fuck me in the ass and then we change roles and i fuck you in the ass

We can have a better world if we're willing to work for it. Either convince the normies that these laws are retarded or start telling them to fuck off and die. If a teenage hottie wants to date a 30 year old, what justification do they have to stop her? None. There's no evidence for any of this "omfg they don't understand sex and it'll warp their minds" idiocy. They do in fact understand sex because it doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist to understand sex. If it did, there wouldn't be 7 billion people on this planet. It's long past time for the law to be based on biology instead of a bunch of whining from shriveled-up uggo cunts, jelly-as-fuck turbocucks who couldn't attract a teen girl if their lives depended on it, and busybody retards who routinely demonstrate a lesser degree of knowledge and maturity than the people they're supposed to be protecting.

Easy fix, OP. It'll take some time though. All you've got to do is make one of them fall madly in love with you and then wait until she comes of age. In the mean time you can get a bunch of nudes of her/them to share on Holla Forums and get a vpn perma'd for posting cp.

You're not going to get caught.

You dont go to jail if you dont get reported :^)

OP here. Should I be concerned that Holla Forums is telling me this?

ofcn
now fucking do it you pussy

No

Now go and do it

>expect advice and closure from >>>Holla Forums
>FROM >>>Holla Forums
heres some pics of the average Holla Forumsposter you fucking normie scum

I always looked old as fuck so even the lolis in highschool were creeped out by me
Gen z bitches are dumb as fuck so no point going after them

Life was easier with msn messenger, nudes were easy to get not like this normie horde shit on facebook

Those late two are heroes and no one on Holla Forums are heroes anymore.

It's fine you're not pedo, only hebe and that's pretty normal

Nothing wrong with loli cuz

AWWWW YEEEEAH

kill yourself