Freddie Gray salt incoming!

THE FREDDIE GRAY VERDICT FOR THE VAN DRIVER CAME BACK NOT GUILTY, THE #FREDDIEGRAY IS IMPLODING, OY VEY LADS

It's looking pretty good but lets it better

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yDX8x
archive.is/pWKFY
touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-87658518/
twitter.com/MayorSRB/status/746000245423771648
mobile.twitter.com/kfc/status/716998075915481089?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
empowermenttemple.org/
jamalbryant.org/et07/flash/main.htm
twitter.com/StephenKing/status/746096840324558848
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/yDX8x

and a screencap

Look at the pdf of the judges ruling, kek

I actually didn't know that this flag existed until now.

only a nigger could say something this fucking retarded with a straight face, the cop must have been laughing his ass off the entire time after they dropped the charges

there's already a thread about this m8

KFC flag does not exist your eyes are both faggots telling you lies.

KEK>>6436060

Nice try Chaim

This transcript of the judges ruling is quite revealing

I'm onto you, kike.

Riot streams when

After the D/RNC maybe?

It's time for the mulattos who lurk Holla Forums to put some work in for the cause they claim to support.

How the fuck aren’t there cameras in the backs of these paddy wagons? I imagine there won’t be any without after this. Don’t want any whites going to jail unnecessarily.

Reminder that Freddie's family already got paid

archive.is/pWKFY

99.99% of what such a camera in a paddy wagon would do is create videos of niggers acting like niggers.

Those videos would often find their way onto liveleaks and "Wildest Police Videos" type shows.

It would be terrible propaganda for niggers.

I say we trick the niggers into demanding that these cameras be installed.

I guess they didn't read the fucking evidence

That's the same mayor that said the nigger rioters needed "space to destroy".

These premature, exorbitant payouts to worthless nigger families is becoming known as the nigger lottery. You have a worthless nigglet, teach it to get killed by police, and collect.

I just realized that when all this salt comes in, it is like I'm reading those cliche's from the superhero movies that if you kill the bad guy then you are just as bad as the bad guy. It makes me cringe more than I want to laugh.

I think you may have cracked it. Pacifist liberal philosophy is basically batman philosophy.

AKA childish nonsense that should never be taken seriously by adults.

Is that why The Punisher is so well liked on Holla Forums despite being capeshit?

(checked)

Fucking niggers conveniently use God to shame people but are fine with raping, robbing, killing, and other sins.

I want to know what they think is a lie

Not likely in Baltimore, thunderstorms all day.

Yes, we can

That pose.

Are they initiated?

What the fuck do dindus expect to happen when "police brutality" against them ends? That they'll become KANGS again or something?

JUST

Niggers gonna be angsty

Dubs confirm initiation.

that is literally the most perfect and ideal of chimping conditions
warm, but not too hot
cloudy so it's not too bright, but not raining
decent humidity, not too windy
THE FIRE RISES

This nigger serious?

Is that a painted KFC bucket on his head?

that's almost word for word what i was going to say

WE WUZ CHICKEN 'N SHIIIIT

Might be a heppening

Lol, was also thinking that.

There's a reason jews push that trope so hard.

Do niggers really believe that feels=law?

Big guys incoming

Armenians, not even once.

Holy fucking shit, of all the musicians that died this past year and we still have Cher. This is fucking cruel.

Is it possible to redpill a nigress?

Nah it's just cloudy here.

Pretty nice day so far TBH

already up to a cat 0.5
let's keep it rollin
go insult and mock niggers on twitter
get them riled up and pissed off

Yes, but that does not change its genetics.

It's a common trait among the various strains of social justice in the left these days. Feelings are far more important than facts. Just look at all the false rape stories where they're proven to be fake and people still demand that the perpetrators (who sometimes don't even exist) confess to their crime.

This is what social justice is after all: mob rule. It's justice as decided by society, not by legal authority.

Here's an example of how the world according to them ought to work: there was a woman in the UK that used a gang of men to beat a guy she claimed was a pedo to death. No proof, of course. Just her belief that he was.

It's a deficiency in logic that leads people down this path, which is why it's so appealing to the melanin-enriched. This will only get worse before it gets better and it will probably result in civil wars across the western world in the coming decades.

Next trial starts in two weeks:
touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-87658518/
With any luck, the nogs should be good and agitated all through the presidential debates.

Race mixing is only fine provided you are helping to breed them out of existence and make sure to mate with a white woman as well.

Making mixed babies should be grounds for execution of the whole disgusting family.

Dumbass niggers.
It's been known for a long time that Freddie was thrashing so violently that the other detainee in the van could hear him smacking up against the walls.

There's no fucking way to drive in a way that would do the damage the Freddie Gray did to himself, like the dumb nigger he was.

This is going to be one long, hot summer.
YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY

How did everything go so right

Is that in English or a Comp Sci student's chatbot project?

Everyone finally got a belly full of liberal bullshit

System is not in favor of whites

how would it have even been accidental, the nigger snapped his own neck by chimping out in the back of the transport

I just found this, kek

twitter.com/MayorSRB/status/746000245423771648
She's getting gassed in the replies. :^)

Oh is that so, that's even better. I thought his spine snapped because of a bumpy ride.

He had a history of hurting himself to get attention and a preexisting spinal injury.

That's just typical niggerspeak where they use words and phrases that they've heard white people say, but they don't understand what they mean and proceed to use them inappropriately.

Let the riot habben, I'm ready niggers

ffs these niggers aren't even approaching a coherent thought.

The cop is a nigger too

Is Cher smoking crack? WTF is she even trying to say?

This is why fantasy-tier stories like Trayvon/Mike Brown/clock-kid take on a life of their own and become dominant media issues: perfectly crafted narratives that supposedly "prove" why we "need" to take a particular course of action.

A fucking babbling illiterate was the star witness in the Zimmerman case, you had to be beyond delusional to think he was getting convicted.

I could have sworn she ate it around the same time as Amy Winehouse autocorrect tried to turn winehouse into whorehouse heh

Of course. They create narratives around these things and weave a story. Then they repeat that story ad infinum until they become "truth". Let us never forget that Mike Brown was shot from behind, after saying: "hands up, don't shoot!" The racist footage showing him charging the cop and being shot from the front isn't real.

RIP Lemmy.

Also isn't Cher dead?

And Bowie.

Nope. She's still alive.

Canadian SJWs do, yes.

This story was bullshit too. It was a bomb tech that offed Bibeau.

Coincidentally, Cher is the same age as Trump.

It's like watching a stroke unfold through text.

Jesus fucking christ that is exactly what I thought when I saw that.

Looks like Cher is moving to the top of the Trump cruse list.
Hell, she might be dead before August.

Is its IQ 50?

Time to bring back #BaltimoreLootCrew.

There was another guy back there on the other side who said he could hear him smashing his head into the wall and screaming about suing the PD for brutality.
Stupid nigger killed himself playing the ghetto lotto. Unfortunately his family still got to cash in the ticket.

#BurnBaltimore
Is that trending yet? I gave up on twitter

At what point do these trials get barred because the prior trials lead to acquittal

This looks like a troll account just from those posts. Is it a troll account?

I prefer to call them Uncle Ruckuses.

I think the apes are giving up because it's dawning on them their protests do nothing. No justice for baby Traytray, St. Michael Brown, or Freddy Gray despite all their chimping.

A nigger gets shot, cops get acquitted, they burn down their hood, then a nigger gets shot and the cops get acquitted all over again. Niggers are slow to learn. And they can never learn much. But they can learn a few things and it looks like the futility of protesting is one of them.

So… yeah.
I decided to be a curious scholarly motherfucker and look up the colors on that hat. That silly bastard either bought a silly hat with his own "Afro-American pride" colors upside down, or yes, that is a chicken bucket from an African-themed chicken joint. (Cuz y'know, Africa looks like a fried leg).

Why are leftists so racist against black police officers?

Is Cher a fuckin Tranny?

Lies.

mobile.twitter.com/kfc/status/716998075915481089?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

I've been saying that line for years. I'd almost forgotten where it come from.
Thanks user.

No, she's a looney.

Explain the difference?

I just realized Cher is a tranny.

so when is he moving to africa?

her daughter is

and by daughter I mean a female to male one, so one of the few trannies that actually deserve female pronouns

Thanks, i was triggered

Her son was in this video and had to see his mother dressed in this outfit.

I'm surprised he didn't immediately cut his penis off.

He's achieved nigger transcendence, and realized that Africa is a state of mind , so he keeps his brain inside of an Africa bucket.

Pack some electronic earpro. That shit's gonna be loud.

I thought it was a female to male so what do you mean cut dick off?

all this tranny shit is fucking abhorring. when I was in the berenstein universe there were no trannies.

Just transvestites or dudes in drag.

like I said, chasity bono was a girl who injected herself with T until she grew a beard and demanded to be called a guy named chaz

She has more than one kid.

oh I didn't know that,my bad

If shit doesn't change soon, that's our future. The rule of law will be based on noodley standards like feels.

Niggers don't read anything.
*because they are unable*

I live right outside of Baltimore. I hope the niggers burn the city to the ground.

Reminder that the only people who folow Cher are fags and crossdressers

SHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIITT!

Niggers are really too dumb to live. They constantly decry how horrible it is so many black kids are killed while committing crimes, and then put a massive mural dedicated to a drug dealer on their kid's community center.

Great role model niggers.

This is another of the links between blacks and mudshits (besides the hair-trigger violence and rape).
Reality be damned, he's not a criminal, he's a martyr.

We don't identify this similarity more often because niggers ARE part of our culture, like it or not, so this kind of stupidity is an expected domestic trait rather than a weird foreign thing like with the muslims.

She's 70 years old, I'm gonna throw her a bone and assume this is just glitter induced senility.

Baltimore
Names a youth center after a convicted heroin dealer.
Just like in Detroit when a nigger afflete opens a basketball shoe store and there is zero grocery stores in the city.

Do you want another Malcolm X or Barack Obama? Cus that's how you get one.

Also the increased chances of physical deformities and mental illnesses that result from miscegenation are a cruelty that should be inflicted upon no child.

Its like niggers just grab random words and soundbytes from memory to name their offspring

fucking welfare queen

holy kek, check out the site of the church that sponsored that.
empowermenttemple.org/
jamalbryant.org/et07/flash/main.htm

Odd that no matter how much money is thrown away on nigger "empowerment" these chimps still act like violent retards. Hopefully this shit was privately funded and taxes weren't further wasted.

AYYY YO

:^)

I could never run for national office. There's no way in hell I could pander and gladhand these apes. There's just no way I could ever take their retarded babbling with a straight face. No wonder Bernie looks so stressed.

Granted, kikes are often a lot more at ease around vibrants than around whites. I bet it was even worse for Bernie to go to his rallies and have flashbacks of Nuremberg while he tried to channel MLK.

Posting the heroin youth center picture jogged my memory to a venerated Detroit saint Malice (muh lease) Green.

twitter.com/StephenKing/status/746096840324558848
reminder to troll cucks

Not only were half the officers black but wasn't the judge in this case black as well?

Nuke Detroit.

kek

They're ironic memes of their own stereotypes.

That is the one user.
Detroit never burned over it but the wailing went on for years.

… It's easy even in the back of a police car to slide your arms under your legs. Gray didn't look fat so that's an irrelevant point.

They know their customer base, it's just simple business sense.

An Armenian is a jew that followed a rolling penny into a church.

I wonder if that means they'll decide to escalate then? Instead of burning their own hoods, they go into the white neighborhoods and chimp out?

Not while the white population still has guns. Which is why Democrats are so eager for gun control and why Republicans are so against it.

Both sides know, no guns = niggers free to loot and rape in white neighbourhoods instead of burning down their own.

I know but we need something big to light the fire under the asses of White America to make them realize that everything is going to shit and will continue to do so unless something is done about it.

Did she just say, "I can walk and chew toilet at the same time"?
Or is that actually an emoji for gum that looks nothing like gum.

She prefixes "Trump" with a toilet, because Armenians are Jews.

We have words for a reason. Devastated is essentially a superlative for what it is conveying. You cannot be more than devastated.

I bet he doesn't even know what those words mean in context, let alone by definition

In what way were nazis not held accountable?

I think he is implying that everyone should have been punished on an individual case by case basis. Not only is that retarded, it wouldnt even be feasible.

Keep the tweets coming boys. I jumped pretty hard on those Cher ones. Shameless self plug of some kvetching

How exactly do these celebrities know so much more about the truth of this case than, say, the lawyers, the witnesses, the officers, and the goddamn judge?

Why are feels so much more important to these idiots than actual facts and actual justice?

I wonder how all these torch n' pitchfork types would feel if they were a defendant in a high profile case and the mob demanded that facts and due process be discarded in favor of hysterical demands by the uninformed masses….

Is it chimpenning? I checked NoThiefs and immediately there is a nigger so I assume it's something to do with this.

NIGGA GET YO BLACK ASS OUTTA HERE

I made sure to send her a goodbye text before the city burns with her in it. Shame. She was such a sweet girl.

They exist. Does that trigger you?

2/4 are nasty lookin
second from left are okay
one you cant even see

lel, fuckin handful out of a billion.

hot 100% begresses are a fuckin unicorn, and even then you are just fuckin pissed drunk and are too busy starin at T and A to notice how fuckin ugly they are

I still wanna cum on a black asshole and see my aryan baby batter contrast on their neghole

these are the examples you give trying to prove that there are attractive sheboons?

Only the first one was good looking. The frizzy unkempt hair is gross to look at and touch.

Pretty average choices my dude… I could even find better looking darkies on image search in like 20 seconds.

Fucking gross dude, spoiler that shit. I was eating breakfast for fuck's sake

niggers think the KFC flag is more important than the US flag.

Why are you using your PC/Laptop while eating breakfast go sit at a table like a decent human being.

Nigger there's a table right here.

Pleb

Daily reminder

I swear sometimes I'm embarrassed that I associate with you people

could not agree more

It's so cute
It makes me wish i had freedom and guns
t. the Balkans

obniggatory

lol you don't write your own songs tho ho
…what?
the last one you were in was zookeeper so forgive me if i'm not hype

I sure hope those apes have a competent human driver at the wheel.

Would be a shame for people to die due to letting animals drive.

why go for the cheap knock-off when you can get the real thing?

No Grocery stores, but there is the Eastern Market. there's also arab town near kaniff, i believe, but it's all kebabs from Iraq, Syria and a few from Nigeria.

It's probably a traditional African hat. I saw that type of hat a few times on nigger heads.

All except 2nd and 4th pic (can't see shit in the 4th):
These are Caucasian features you nigger lover. The 2nd negress is ugly as fuck too. Either way, kill yourself.

Any other Marylandfags hyped for a chimp-out once literally everyone involved gets a not guilty verdict?

This.

The only "cute" or "attractive" niggress is 100% of the time, every time one that has white features throughout and copies as many as possible.