OBAMA BTFO - Illegals get out!

In a crushing blow to the White House, the Supreme Court Thursday announced it was evenly divided in a case concerning the President's controversial executive actions on immigration.

The ruling means that the programs will remain blocked from going into effect, and the issue will return to the lower court. It is exceedingly unlikely the programs will go into effect for the remainder of the Obama presidency.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VZDB1sYL-f8
myanimelist.net/anime/14829/Fate_kaleid_liner_Prisma☆Illya
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This means the current illegals ready to be shipped out are definitely are on the way out. White house was also planning to help illegals who didn't arrive via work visa to receive one so they wouldn't be deported.
Fucking Obama caring more for foreigners than american citizens. If they had visas to for a period, they would just have children and get to stay forever.

OP, it's name is KING NIGGER

get it right faggot.

Good

ICE and BP won't deport them though…they serve King Nigger

Should have been a no-brainer. You don't get to decide to flaunt some laws just because you got elected for the sole reason of people wanting the country to have its first monkey president. What next? Will they be divided if he declares an executive order ordering election laws to be ignored? Stop setting insanely shitty precedents that the president is above the fucking law.

KING NIGGER BTFO; ILLEGALS GTFO

The only thing shocking about this is that the ruling wasn't 8-0 against Fagbama

What were those?

Preventing at least 4 million illegals from getting deported and letting them get work permits. All despite the fact he had no authority from Congress to do so and it's against the fucking law which states illegals can't work and are supposed to be thrown out as soon as they're found.

The Supreme Court is a fucking circus that they're actually split on this, the nigger has no authority to ignore the established law.

The 4 who voted with Obongo are literally Jews.

Have I missed anyone else on deaths door? If Hillary puts even middle aged liberals in the empty slots we're ass-fucked for good.

Barraco Congo Obongo.

Mad Marxist Mulatto.

President Buttnaked.

Hussein the Second.

Don't impugn Thomas. He's a nigger, no getting around it, but he's the smartest guy on the bench since Scalia(pbuh) died.

He just said he would defund enforcement. Same result.

Wonder what Trump will do?

Cops do the all the fucking time m8

God bless america

what
tell us more
maybe the guy who made that comic was there too

- Obama

I'm so tired of these creatures thinking they have the moral high ground on this issue.

All I heard from king nigger during his little speech was boo hoo I didn't get my way cause republicans block me and that evil donald trump is wrong.

did anyone record that?

That anime is going to get tongued good isn't it?
More?

hopefully not, nothing of value was lost.

Kennedy and (((breyer))) are almost 80

But honestly breyer is flaming liberal and kennedy is crypto so replacing them with liberals wouldnt upset the balnce much.

funding just went 10 million higher.

Skip to 2:39:45 and you'll hear it. He signed my hat too.

Whoops I'm fucking retarded here you go
youtu.be/VZDB1sYL-f8

Our people explored, conquered, and settled the West at great expense. It took us generations of struggle.

And then these smug animals from El Salvador, China, etc., show up after all the heavy lifting has been completed. They are taking it without firing a shot. Wew

Fuck yeah

Kennedy is a grandiose narcissist. His tiebreaker votes on important issues seem to be decided entirely by which stance will get him more mentions in history books. So for fag marriage he's THE JUSTICE WHO MADE GAYS EQUAL and for Heller he's THE JUSTICE WHO SAVED THE 2ND AMENDMENT.

He's a piece of shit.

Doing gods work user.

You're prob gonna get decaffeinated

imagine how much closer we could be to life extension, space migration, intelligence increase, and all other worthwhile endeavours if we were not held back by all these petty, unimportant issues concerning untermensch, thrust upon us by jews.
It is entirely disheartening to realise with every day we slide further into a jew created hell, when we should be climbing towards an Aryan Heaven.

myanimelist.net/anime/14829/Fate_kaleid_liner_Prisma☆Illya

Meanwhile, China announced that the most powerful supercomputers in the world are made in China. America counters that the smartest people in its legal system are not sure whether allowing more stupid, violent animals in is good or bad. Not embarrassing at all.

The entire court is made up of Catholics and Kikes.

…..which is why I'm surprised they ruled this way

allegedly thomas has been stepping the fuck up considering scalia and himself were the only one's trying to adhere to the strict guidelines of the constitution as written

the supreme court is constituted solely of CATHOLICS and JEWS. Jews want to destroy the nation and Catholics want to bring more of their congregation across the border. This is a BIBLE BELIEVING COUNTRY.