Anti-White Affirmative Action Upheld

The Supreme Court on Thursday upheld the race-conscious admissions program at the University of Texas, saying that the plan taking race into consideration as one factor of admission is constitutional.

Judge Scalia view on the case before he died.

texas is so fucking gay
t. californian

at least we accept our fate dont larp as badass cowboys like you texafags

Our country is dead and gone.
This ruling is just pissing on the grave.

We just need a better supreme court team, and hopefully Trump's selections are pushed through and not denied like Bush was. Similar cases will pop up a few more times within your lifetime.

I thought we already went over this and they said it wasn't constitutional, hence the top 7% program that's now being used.

Literally institutionalized racism.

What? They've been doing this for a hundred years. Actually, if I remember correctly, they had a ruling that said that race has to be only one of many factors, so we've actually seen improvement in the last 10 years

Does this mean we can flip it around and take whites as a race into consideration for hiring again?

Anthony Kennedy is a despicable race traitor.

No, that's basically what this case was about.

I mean yes in theory…but in practice no.
Some races are more equal than others motherfucker.

And responsible for the gay marriage decision.
Fuck you reagan.

It leaves the statua quo in place basically. Colleges can hide the ball and admit unqualified niggers for apehoop and football while blocking more qualified candidates. They just cant have a strict quota, but a holistic consideration of factors, ie, bullshit.

So many dancing Jews when he went down

just declare yourself a nigger, spic, whatever, trapped in a White heterosexual males body. They deny you, sue for not recognizing your preferred "genderkin."

Well if Trump doesnt win expect the hora to blast as shillary puts 2-3 more judges up.

The best way to confront affirmative action is for companies to assume ALL blacks are undeserving of their degrees since true merit cannot be ascertained.

So start a business and only hire explicitly only white guys and watch them froth at the mouth when you use this ruling to justify yourself

Only counts if the people are diverse, but not if they come from various countries in Scandinavia or eastern europe.

Not good.

But what was good is that before this, it was taboo to even talk about this being what it is. Now you have even CNN talking about it.

Nigger lurk moar.
All racially applicable laws are only applied in one direction. Meaning if you're Black and hire niggers, you're golden and the (((justice))) system will protect you, but if you're white and hire other whites, you can and will get sued out of business.

Assassinated.

This shit only ends when affirmative craption colleges are blacklisted by employers.

This.

wew lad

Don't worry goys. When whites are no longer the majority, they will take away affirmative action so that your kids will never benefit from it and be forced to live a lower class life in poverty.

I completely support affirmative action

because nothing is going to change unless middle and upper class whites start to suffer

when the father gets fired because they found a diversity hire, when the mother is passed up for promotion because she isn't the right skin color, when the son sees that he can't get into college with higher grades than some of his non white "friends" who all get accepted by the same schools he applied to and when the daughter is constantly bullied and attacked for being white

that's when change comes, that's when they get angry, not when they have cushy jobs and netflix and video games and all that other bread and circus bullshit

really poor quality my dude

It's worse than that. Think of every black doctor that required considerably lower scoring to get through medical school. They were rewarded for performing worse than other races.

Now ask yourself, would you want any black being your PCP or pediatrician for your children?

interesting

It's not like the USA cared about the health of its citizen anyway so I'd say it's coherent with its politic up until now.
What is Trump's take on the Health department ? I haven't read about that.

good thing for the democrats that somebody was found dead over his face.