CAPTAIN PLANET NEEDS HELP!!

Help Captain Planet get inside his Planet Briefcase!
Guess the '4-digit pin # to get to the inside!

Dubs gets a free slot, of their choosing, given away.
Trips gets TWO slots, of their choosing, given away!

I recommend you have fun as even I don't know what's going to happen!

Other urls found in this thread:

lapump.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I plan to check this thread periodically throughout the day for experience.

Is the pin 4862

*Tries Pin*
It doesn't seem to be opening.

This may be challenging, fuck.

I almost want to give up and quit right now– I Think this seems so hopeless!

Alright sounds good to me

is the pin Op a faggot

the safe opens

..wait.. no, it doesn't

I agree– I don't think it's guessable, personally! I'll see you sometime in the future, user.

oh wait, it does.
the doors creak open to reveal Ops 18 inch black dildo.

i hate captain planet anyways

I don't think you should feel hateful, user– I wouldn't want to feel that way!
I mean, we don't even know what's inside and it could be bullshit. I don't want bullshit! I think I'll come back here whenever I feel this will be worth the experience.

dubs gets a free slot– pick a slot now! I might not get dubs or trips…

1|2|3|4
5|6|7|8
9|0-|-|

You chose slot one:
The number reveals itself as "1"
The current pin Combination is: 1XXX

FUCK OFF BACK TO CUCKCHAN YOU LIMP DICK FAGGOT

is it 8?

I don't want to but please don't get upset by my decision. I don't recommend that.

Nope. It's a four digit number– I think whatever's inside must be very sensitive.

I'm feeling pretty tense.

Trying for dubs. I want to help reveal a number.
*rolls*

I guess your just another drop of piss then, you'll either convert or being banned from the other boards,

I don't think I'm a drop of piss.

I am OP– I must go and catch a bus to get food. I will return. If 3 people have gotten dubs when I get back– I'll use that to unlock the Planet Briefcase!

God as I am– Summon my INNER-STRENGTH!!!

I GOT DUBS! I choose Slot 3!!

The current pin combination is: 1X4X

your less than piss, your nothing, filthy newfag scum

quality not up to expectations, user? we at racequeen understand you frustration. Jim has authorised a special discount on our sponsored cockpumps. click the link below to lose your data and join the elite.
lapump.com.au/

False Alarm– I don't need to leave now.

I don't think so. Feel free to feel that way though, although I don't recommend it. I would choose not to get upset.

Man, I wonder if this case is ever going to get opened though. It seems that there's no enticement. I want there to be more enticement for everyone. I don't know how to make this more enticing though– I think someone else should give it a try if they think they can.

why are you so set on this shitty thread?

I personally plan on making this my last post ever, on any chan, before moving on with something more; So I plan on going out with a bang… as much as I can muster that is. If I revealed anything whatsoever, I may get kick things off too early and I don't want that. However, in the end, I think that the journey can be shitty…very shitty (that why you expect nothing when you start these kinds of threads– no disappointments) but once the journey ends (the pin is revealed) that's when I can post the answer and abandon the thread; my role is done and so is my contribution which will echo & last longer than my post and thread in the 1st place.

ok, op but if the end result is shitty I will find you and I'll call you a faggot

I think OP's up to something fishy.

Bost

I think it depends on "something fishy"– I'm not posting this thread on house wifi. I think that's a good symptom of doing something fishy.

I want to speed this up personally because I'm so excited to be done with the *chans so I'll call out my own dubs

I choose slot 4–
The current pin combination is: 1X43

I think the odds of guessing a number is a lot simpler now. It looks like this is very possible.

Well, fuck– I myself triggered 3 out of 4 dubs. I didn't expect that!!

I GET TO OPEN THE BRIEFCASE.
I CHOOSE SLOT 2!
I SUMMON ALL MY STRENGTH WITHIN

The current pin combination is: 1143
*The case opens and reveals something inside*

I'm a lazy shit. Does some kind user want to fill us in

It's a trap man, don't do it! The cake is a god dam lie!

the download's 242 mb.

I'm downloading it now. Wish me luck Holla Forumsros. Will update as to what it is. I'll post from my other computer if this one gets fucked from a virus.

He who shall not be named says its full of shit that shall not be downloaded.

What do you mean?

Is it full of sinks?

oh no guys, don't download it, if you have shred the file 30 fucking times and destroy your hard drive

What is it!?

Jesus H Christ man, how stupid are you? Its a cheese pizza download that Mr FBI wants you to visit. It's been reported to the file host and /b mods days ago and its still up. That should tell you all you need to know.

lol wut

This shit is full of CP
gotta call the ciber police!

*evidence*

Good luck!