Image tagging software

I want to be able to rank and sort thousands of images.

All I can find is hydrus hydrusnetwork.github.io/hydrus/ which looks bloated. Hydrus also has a lot of built in network features which is kinda off putting when all that is wanted is a local tag database.

How do you anons sort your images?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn:
tmsu.org/
github.com/oniony/TMSU/wiki/Tag and Value Names
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up you cunt.

The following is a random keyword the nsa monitors via pastebin.com/raw/UWffBQbn: charges

Write your own OP

You could do something simple like filename = "realname tag tag ... .ext" where tag doesn't have any whitespace (use _).

Tag my shit up fam.

tmsu.org/

No thanks

I think you are confused my friend. This is Holla Forums. 4chan is the one you're looking for.

Also there's a Windows version but I guess the command line interface is too much for a 2-digit IQ so I can't blame you. I'm sure you'll like Windows Photo Viewerâ„¢

what is wrong with windows phot viewer?

It's a good choice for people like you!

holy shit this is satire right

github.com/oniony/TMSU/wiki/Tag and Value Names

It has reserved words to work its logic. Is it literally the correct use of the word "problematic" pushing your autism into overdrive? Jesus fucking christ I'm a proponent of either fixing sjws with the headed stick or putting their heads on a stick but you sure are fucking retarded.

why do you mention sjws? are you retarded?

please tell me where i wrote sjw. we are talking about tags not programming languages.

also btw only poorly designed languages dont let you name your variables int.

Too bad we still don't have better than C.

C++ is better than C

what is lisp

If you're going to use a tagging system for pics, then ideally it should be incorporated into a graphical file manager.
tbh

JavaScript is better than C++

The new Holla Forums meme language, except now there's