Thoghts?

Thoghts?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hmmm how could've he possibly know that??
Maybe, just maybe, HE FUCKING LOOKED AT THE ROTTEN CORPSES AND COUNTED TO 3FUCKING60

or maybe…

or FUCKING maybe that. I bet stoner motherfucker couldn't even count to 10 while high on his "godly tea". Bitch used all of middle east heroin for his dumbass prophecies.

JUST FUCK OFF

Why so mad friend? We just want the spread the word of Allah.

With stale memes & the sword?

I wish I could spread my cancer, but I dont come here to spread it.

mohamad is a literal pig and he fucks goats

youtube.com/watch?v=uLMXVCT_24M

I'm sure they had the bodies of plenty of girls they stoned to death for getting raped that they could use to count their bones, its not like skeletons are a recent scientific discovery.

yep. i definitely see the point you're trying to make, abdul.

Debate me on Islam.

If god is real then why is god not real.

>posting the same stale "memes" day in an day out
Not only are you a fucking spastic, but chances are you have autism as well.

If Allah isn't real how was the universe created?

I'll keep spreading the world of Mohammed (pbuh) until all of Holla Forums knows the glory of Allah.

No one will ever join your death cult because you spammed your fucking chinese cartoon pictures to promote your bronze age death cult.

Not by god.

The more you slander us with lies the stronger we grow.

It was though, Allah created the universe.

if allah is real then who created him?
If allah doesn't need a creator then why does the universe need one?

Unlike atheists who arrogantly claim to know that the big bang theory created the universe, Muslims don't claim to know what created, or if he was created, Allah, because we are humble.

Islam is peace.

You arrogantly claim that allah exist despite having no evidence to make that claim, what makes you superior to atheists?

You should tell that to the parents of this little girl - if they are still alive.

Muslims only claim to know what was revealed to us by Allah through Muhammad (pbuh). Atheists worship scientists like they are gods on earth.
Ask yourself, which is more arrogant?

Humanity is evil, and unfortunately a minority of evil people have co-opted Islam for their misdeeds. I mourn with her parents as much as you. Children being harmed is always unfortunate and Muslims suffer from it as well.

Maybe you should stop killing and fucking them then.

Whats arrogant is thinking you're superior for falling for a conman like muhammad who tricked you all into believing his nonsense with nothing more than his word that hes receiving some divine message when in reality hes just making shit up off the top of his head.

I don't kill or fuck children and despise anyone who does, as do any true Muslims.

I'm sorry you feel that way, I hope you can hear the word of Allah through me in this conversation.

You follow a death cult founded by a child rapist who spread his beliefs with the sword.

They were given a chance to convert before being attacked, it's not Mohammed's (pbuh) fault that they rejected Allah. The time was also different, proper modern Muslims do not support child rape.

Many may call themselves Muslims, but many are lying, to themselves, others, and most regrettably, Allah. They will not know His mercy when they most need it.

And you think you're a real muslim despite being born thousands of years after it originated and has been twisted by countless generations?
Just as you twist it today by saying people who fuck children aren't muslims ignoring the fact that muhammad himself fucked children.

The times have not changed at all in your shithole part of the world.

Your cult's founder fucked a child and killed people for thoughtcrimes. You are a disgusting excuse for a human being.

As I said it was a different time and morals have changed because Allah willed it.

Islam had to spread somehow, if polytheists wouldn't accept it they were a threat and spreading peace through Islam is more important than a single polytheist's life.

No - it should have died with its founder.
The world would have been a much better place

No, morals have changed because people have put aside false gods who allow such heinous acts as stoning a rape victim to death.
If everyone in the world was muslim morals would have never changed over the thousands of years since its origin.

No it wouldn't because everyone would go to hell for not following Islam.

Then how come morals in the Muslim world have changed if "false gods" stop morals from changing? Therefore we can imply that Allah is not a false god.

Because no muslims today are "true" muslims, none of them follow the rules laid out by the founder just as no christians follow the rules laid out by their founder.
The only way a god would allow the butchering of their religion like that is if they never existed in the first place.

That boy on the right died because his parents wanted a cushy life in Europe
This young girl was murdered along with 85 others, with another 343 wounded, by a follower of your death cult.

Don't disrespect Mohammed (pbuh) like that. Even if you don't believe in him it doesn't excuse rudeness when almost 2 billion people, about 1/4 of the world's population, respect him.

Allah led them to that style of life, because it was his will to change Islam to suit the time.

He was a false follower. And of course they wanted a better life, western governments had destroyed their countries for oil, they had no life if they didn't flee.

No, he followed the book to the point. You are the false follower.

No, he was a false follower and is suffering in hell right now for his crimes against Allah's creation.

Why didn't they go to Saudi Arabia, or some other muslim country? Why did they have to go to Europe - the West that destroyed their countries for oil?

The only one capable of changing islam is long dead, thats why the texts remain the same, thats why if you read the quran you'll still hear the words of an ancient war mongering child fucker.
The only thing that changed is the people following islam who realized that their religion has no place in the modern world and they either have to go against their religion or have their religion die.

I see what you did there

Because Saudi Arabia is complicit in destroying Middle East.

By having rules not written in the Quran it determines who is able to follow Allah but see for themselves what is right or wrong. I am not saying this is what happened, but I believe Allah did this to test Muslims.

Why did you leave out this part: >or some other muslim country?
There are plenty of desert lands to pick from.

Did you even read what it said?
And it's mainly Shia's who follow Taqiya anyway, and they're a minority in Islam.

Because a lot of Muslim countries are been destroyed, and also this way they can spread Islam across the world better.

And what about the rules written in the quran that you completely ignore? Why would allah enact rules that are made to be broken as soon as the world moves on past the ancient morals muslims are SUPPOSED to live by but choose not to?

First decent question ever from a fedora in this board, because it doesnt look infinite.

Read about the history of islam, islam is death and destruction untill is destroyed, just check yurop before expelling you, then when you appeared again, Paris was a degenerate shithole full of faggots and stds, but it has less murder.

Then your god is unjust, and Truth is without meaning, or your god is changing, which means he is not eternal, which means he is not God.

Allah is a Demon and a liar, Mohammed was a goat fucking peophile warlord with delusions of grandeur.

Try again heathen.

Are you talking about the satanic verse? muh aorta? aisha being the 50%?

yes, I read what it said - clearly you did not.

Dubs confirm, islam is just talmud for goys.

I'm talking about any rule laid out in the quran that this person doesn't live by, I know there is one because people aren't true to their religions anymore, they just delude themselves into thinking ignoring the rules they personally don't like is all "part of the plan"

Then they should either rebuild them, or go another one - there are plenty to choose from.

aka Give us free shit, let us build our temples, hotspots for paedophilia and radicalization in your countries!!

As I said, to test us.

I didn't say the beginning wasn't peaceful, because Islam entered a world where violence was everywhere, and violence was the only way anything could spread.

I don't deny Jesus' (pbuh) divinity, He is a prophet of Islam.
I have already addressed you're slander of Allah and Mohammed (pbuh) earlier in this thread)

It is only allowed if it is when you're being persecuted or punished because of Islam, which I am not right now, so it was in no way relevant, but a common misconception. If you keep on bringing it up I won't reply anymore to you as it's clear you won't even consider what I'm saying if you think I'm lying.

Take a look at the Catholic Church and Bill Clinton and 'patriots' who just want to kill Middle Easterners and reconsider.

And what makes this generation of muslims in need of a test that the previous generations in the last thousands of years didn't need?
What kind of test is passed by throwing out the rulebook your religion has lived by for thousands of years and replacing it with whatever you feel like?

such as Germany, Belgium, …

I can't know for certain, it is the will of Allah not of me, and as I said this is just a theory of mine.
Anyway guys, I got to go now, it's been nice talking to you all and if I see anymore questions next time I'm on I'll try to answer them all.
In the mean time feel free to check out >>>/islam/ if you want to continue the discussion.

Have fun burning in hell because you failed the test of will that you would follow the rules laid out in the quran.

Is Jesus God? If not, you deny his divinity.

Repent Saracen.

Thats my point, the other data was just for show how muh ham mad was the phalse prophet meanwhile christianity was and is the same.

Rebuilding a muslim country means destroy islam or create a new one like arabs princes are doing.

The guys from the black camels or something like that, i am not a muslim scholar, but the arab princes are the biggests degenerates ever.

And violence remains, thats the point.

Both words are against each other, one let the people kill him and the other killed the people.

Taqqiya? again, talmud for goys.

Take a look at the Catholic Church and Bill Clinton and 'patriots' who just want to kill Middle Easterners and reconsider.

Cultural marxism is a way to make a path for islam, it worked in the caliphate of France.

Except its not, nobody today is a true christian just like nobody today is a true muslim.
They simply cherry pick the rules they like and ignore the ones they don't like and then pretend they're still part of that religion.

God is God, obviously he can, nothing is impossible to him.

We have "fedora tiers" the retarded or autistics that cant figure God untill they know a lot of real sciences or they are high and the ones that just say no because they have a strong faith, like drug users, the smarter, the bigger the faith.

tbh Allah might at least conceivably exist

Yes, its the same, show me what changed since the woman wasnt stonned, the rest explain islam existence.

Just off the top of my head, contraceptives used to be forbidden and now they're not, gays used to be forbidden and now they're not, and mark my words abortion won't be forbidden soon either.
Sure the religious texts haven't changed but neither has islams, the bible still advocates for murdering people who work on the sabbath just as the quran still advocates for murdering people who leave their religion.

You mean the catholic church or all the small american protestants churches? check ht the books said, one is changing words every time (qran) the other used the OT as proof (NT) this is why they created talmud.

Again, what men do is irrelevant, please try to keep a level or stop trolling.

*what

Sorry for tipping

Are you retarded? Without people spreading the religion like cancer there would be no religion, what men do is the only thing thats relevant.
Do you think norse or greek gods are still relevant despite having no followers and being regarded as myths by everyone in the modern world?

Again, one thing is what the book says, in one point muh ham mad has to be corrected because one part wasnt ok and i am not talking about contradictions, those "myths" are myths because they were replaced by christianity and why they were replaced? thats my point, the content of the books, this is why cultural marxism use buddhism as weapon.

The people most likely to read your books are the non-religious, the "followers" of these religions don't even know what they're following.
What the book says matters only to the people who realize its a myth no different than norse or greek gods.

No, thats a lie and i am the proof of that and reading the Bible was banned for catholics for that reason.

not for long you won't be, you're a dying breed and sooner rather than later people will look back on yahweh no different than they look back on zeus or odin or ra.
The lack of people reading the texts already proves its inevitable, what good are the texts if nobody is reading them? Have you read any egyptian texts regarding ra lately?

Dude, seriously, you are hurting yourself.

how is that relevant in any way?

You talked about egyptian texts being irrelevant today, i proved your point wrong.

religious texts, people aren't worshipping ra just like they aren't worshipping zeus. What meaning could their religious texts possibly hold when nobody believes them to be anything more than fairy tales?

Akhenaton is older than them and people is still monotheist.

Stop hitting yourself, seriously and i am not talking about the gobekli tepe idol or the way the "temple" was built, its like the depictions of Revelations.

My point? tongues changes, techniques, etc.

But monotheism still stay.

So what if it does? Do you not care about your specific brand of cancer and just want religion to spread regardless of what they call their god or what they imagine he wants from them?

Atheism and skepticism are on the rise along with technology, people don't need a god of the gaps anymore.
The time where religions thrived is coming to an end, people are actually trying to understand their surroundings instead of just explaining it away as "god did it" without a second thought.
We don't need religion anymore.

I never said that, stop projecting please.

No, actually they are down, the last rise was just after the muslims were expelled untill communism died, atheists in europe and america dont breed, their women are fucked by nigs and they just follow cultural marxism paganism, then islam. Half of asia is filled hardcore believers and the few atheists fear the number four or are happy every time they see a dead or go to "pagan" parties.

Say thanks to christianity, free market, globalism and a fuckton of whites in the world, but still a lot is hidden thanks to free market.

The rest looks like fedora gospel, seriously.

You said "monotheism will stay" not "christianity will stay", I'm projecting nothing.

Yeah that sounds real scientific.

You are changing the subject after loosing the argument, then i tried to keep your line, thats all, christianity is stronger in asia, south america, africa and east europe, america and europe have 2 options, keep marxist behavior untill islam fully conquer them and being destroyed by the non muslims or destroy islam like they are slightly trying to do with brexit or trump and they will remain christian in both cases, fedoras will be blamed and maybe killed in the streets like pike said.

Again, the idea about a God (just one, Supreme above all) having a Son is old, for christians is done partly and jews are playing the satanic part and muslims, well, honesly they exists because we let them be, we need plebiscite about banning islam or not.

Yeah the fact that horus and jesus are just a retelling of the same fairy tale doesn't matter at all, obviously jesus is the real story because people still believe in jesus.
Oh wait the men are completely irrelevant right? So how do you know horus isn't the true story and jesus is merely the knock off fabrication?

Thats so simple, greeks became christians after checking both religions pros/cons logic, etc, one sounded fulfiled, the other not and again, ctrl + f akhenaton, the point about horus was already refuted.

What do the greeks have to do with horus? And I still don't see where you've explained why jesus is the true messiah and not just a copycat of horus.

They even worshipped isis… is this a serious question?

So your answer to why jesus is the true messiah and not horus is because the greeks thought so?
Why don't you believe in all the dead greek gods then, they clearly thought they were very real at one point.

But Muhammad was intelligent enough to know that the Sun literally set in a pool of murky water in the west. :^)

Also, daily reminder to bookmark this link, it always causes massive butthurt: thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Its called discard do the experiment and tell me what happened.

Just read Revelations, its like muh ham mad created a book trying to look like the bad guy fro m The Bible.

I will now cite verses of the Quran accompanied by commentary from the aforementioned website.

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing… but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun(the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The verse prior to this (190) refers to "fighting for the cause of Allah those who fight you" leading some to claim that the entire passage refers to a defensive war in which Muslims are defending their homes and families. The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, however, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). Verse 190 thus means to fight those who offer resistance to Allah's rule (ie. Muslim conquest). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is disingenuous - the actual Arabic words for persecution (idtihad) - and oppression (a variation of "z-l-m") do not appear in the verse. The word used instead, "fitna", can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. This is certainly what is meant in this context since the violence is explicitly commissioned "until religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame, etc.), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with their wealth and their lives. Allah has preferred in grades those who strive hard and fight with their wealth and their lives above those who sit (at home).Unto each, Allah has promised good (Paradise), but Allah has preferred those who strive hard and fight, above those who sit (at home) by a huge reward "
This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is this Arabic word (mujahiduna) used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad, which would not make sense if it meant an internal struggle).

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"
No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle. The targets of violence are "those who disbelieve" - further defined in the next verse (13) as "defy and disobey Allah." Nothing is said about self-defense. In fact, the verses in sura 8 were narrated shortly after a battle provoked by Muhammad, who had been trying to attack a lightly-armed caravan to steal goods belonging to other people.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
"People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. Verse 9:33 tells Muslims that Allah has charted them to make Islam "superior over all religions." This chapter was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place."
This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination."
Dehumanizing those who reject Islam, by reminding Muslims that unbelievers are merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify slaughter. It also explains why today's devout Muslims have little regard for those outside the faith.

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord… So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)… If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."
Those who reject Allah are to be killed in Jihad. The wounded are to be held captive for ransom. The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test.

The only experiments I'm going to do are ones with a scientific basis, none of this "I base my religious beliefs on the arbitrary choice the greeks made between two identical messiahs" nonsense.
You are so full of shit you make the muslim that started this thread look like a scholar.

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom."
Contemporary apologists sometimes claim that Jihad means 'spiritual struggle.' Is so, then why are the blind, lame and sick exempted? This verse also says that those who do not fight will suffer torment in hell.

Remember, anons: the best weapons in the fight against the insidious religio-political system of Islam is their very own sacred texts: The Qu'ran and the Hadith.
Knowledge of these texts will spell destruction for the half-baked apologist and will foil the lies of the Jihadist.

Arm yourselves well.

looks to me like muslims are just abandoning their own holy book because its so full of shit, just look at the OPs attempts at defending himself for proof of that.

No, you are just tipping your hat without arguments. Again, i talked about the reason why jews created talmed, ctrl + f please.

BTW, you just dumped your original point:

BTW, again, after the french revolution christianity was banned, this is why they used egyptian history as proof, then that "science" just rpoved itself as ridiculous as it was proved that the original religion was monotheism, then it was buried by somebody (monks?) and everything was forgotten.

No, we dont know anything, shit man, the sea people were a myth because the OT called them philistines and the Bible is always wrong for their political propaganda.

No no, the serious ones regard it with high esteem.
They understand most westerners aren't swayed by merely reading it, so they have to make it look "scientific".
OP's image isn't even right, as most biologists estimate the number of joints in a body to be from 250-350 (350 being generous), and that's being liberal with the definition of "joint" (for example, many parts of the skull are two bones fused together, which may or may not constitute as a "joint").

Doesn't help that orthodox Islam teaches that the Qu'ran exists eternally (that is, it's uncreated and is co-eternal with God) and is ''completely" infallible.
Western Muslims probably wouldn't be able to distinguish the Qu'ran from a phone book.

How can a religious person of all people accuse anyone else of lacking an argument.
How about you supply the one argument none of you have ever been able to do and that is actually prove that god exists and put this religious debate to rest once and for all.
Oh wait its all feels over reals with you people, fucking hypocrites.

This site has been around for over 3 years and you faggots will still reply to this copypasta.

fukin neophytes

I already refuted a lot of points, then you have always the same, its the better option and again, see this please:

First decent question ever from a fedora in this board, because it doesnt look infinite.

Thats a nice start point, fedorism is a faith, just materialism, this why they try to rationalize it with aliums or stuff like that. Believing in God its not against logic, its against beliefs forced by propaganda in special people and please dump that argument about hypocresy or being dumb, they are already proved wrong and made you look like a salty faggot.

Check Gobekli Tepe, if you use the typical "3500 b.C." point then we already conquered the galaxy and started again.

Believing in god goes against logic because theres no way to prove it, you just have to have faith that it exists, that isn't logical.

And just so you know I'm the one that asked that question.
I don't actually believe the universe is infinite as theres actually evidence to suggest a start point, you know that thing that makes it so you don't need faith in order to believe something?
I was just showcasing the muslims hypocrisy in demanding to know what created the universe while refusing to acknowledge that something would have also had to have created allah using the same logic.

Materialism isnt logical, aquinas already destroyed that fedoristic way of view, this is why the catholic church started modern genetics, big bang and things like that, the "start point" point that maybe something infinite created something finite, thats God for me, but i am christian, debate that please, not if believing in God is logic or not, thats ok for mr shekelstein class.

Well, Revelations shows what muh ham mad is, again, its like that guy was obsessed with Revelations.

Show me proof god exists. Then show me proof he created the universe.

See he doesn't have to do that because he asserted the material world isn't logical therefore hes right.

See this please 99:

The evidence pointing to a finite world ask for God.

That is not proof of god existing.

Thats how physics works, you create a model in your mind, if that thing works then its a theory untill you get more data, the point is about love and christianism, leave the muhamedian alone please.

Atheist's really are moronic. Actually think about it; if I die and they're right, so what? I lose nothing, I won't even know I was wrong.
If they die and they're right, they gain nothing. But if they're wrong… they're in for a bad time… and even then, even if I am partly wrong, and say, the Muslims have it right, I still get to go to heaven, albeit as a second class citizen, but it's much better than burning in hell.
Basically, in a vain attempt to be edgy and/or rebel against their parents, atheists are potentially dooming themselves to an eternity of suffering, whereas for me the consequences of being wrong are not nearly as severe. Any atheist reading this, please reconsider your religion, it could save your soul.

Many religions say to worship another god is one of the worst offenses.

That flawed logic has been debunked a million times over, you aren't clever.

Check their own rules, then discard like greeks did.

See this please:

You can notice that i have studies on something, well, at the end atheism is "i am my own god" and they spread it with rage like dykes spread feminism for a reason, this is how humans behave.

Islam is a shit-tier religion because of its selfish nature. They can only maintain followers through fear and force.

Christianity will always come out on top. Its the dominant religion because it actually attempts to reach out to third world countries to spread Christianity through missionary work and donations. I can never see any governing Islamic bodies doing this

From the Quran:
So being a Christian is the safest way to go.

lmao, I really hope you did that ironically, in fact, this may be the wrong site for you.

Germany is doing that, even soros is paying for that. It is a logic problem, you have a proved older religion that says that a tard will says saying b, then a guy comes saying b a few centuries later.

I believe that sacrificing the little amount of time I have in this beautiful universe over something as stupid as making a one in a million guess and hoping that the religion I choose is the right one is ridiculous and I would rather spend the time I have experiencing the wonder of the world, not squandering it waiting for an afterlife that will never come.

Europe is nowhere near a lost cause yet. And America is an even bigger Christian stronghold than Europe. Even if Europe turned into Eurostan tomorrow Christianity would still have more followers than Islam

Buddhism already refuted that and stoics made that point a laughing stock.

Btw, you are missing the point entirely, do the job of discard religions, you will have the old semitic ones always on top, being talmudistics the synagogue of satan.

Exactly, every time yurop get christianity it becomes europe and take the world, the problem is the genetic pool, they are destroying years of forced breeding leaving out tards and degenerates.

For once can you state how all these things you claim are refuted came to be refuted instead of just expecting us to pull it out of your ass for you?

See this please:

that has nothing to do with how buddhism refuted my previous statement.

If you keep changing the subject every time you lose the argument is really hard to notice what do you really want.

Now to new point, the thing about desire, passion, suffering and things like that, you know, things that buddhism dont "like".

the irony

In this moment I am euphoric

See this again:

You are losing most of the arguments here and you keep claiming victory like most fedoras always do, you arent receiving money like dawns king do, you arent a talmudist, what is your purpose? what do you want?

you're barely even coherent and the posts you link have no relevance to anything, are you high?

The irony.

Nice projection, you accuse me of claiming victory while you yourself say you've won most of the "arguments" (as sad as an excuse as this is for an argument)

This is comedy gold please keep going.

i think he's just a legit sperg.

I never said i won, i said that you lost.

According to you this ever happened:

I have two options, you are using me to made fun of fedoras or you are high (drugs or chromosomes, idk).

No, i already had a wife and some long term relationships, if i am a true aspie then dawnking cant walk properly.

Every post I think his 'tism has reached critical mass and he never ceases to amaze with the next one

Like look at this shit:

"I never said i won, i said that you lost."
how do you top that

There are thousands of different religions. Your odds of escaping eternal damnation are extremely minuscule.

But its obviously either Christianity or Islam, they're the two biggest religions, so it's definitely one of them.

says who?

Says all of the statistics out there, google it.

idiot. who says that one of them must be right?

Argumentum ad populum

because something had to have created the universe

because something had to have created the universe either islam or christianity must be right? is that what you're saying?

Right, who cares about faulty arguments & lack of logic when you've got stale memes instead.

yea, it makes sense that the god powerful enough to create the universe would have the most powerful religion (christianity or islam)

typical atheist, all talk, but doesnt even know how to debate.

Your idea of an argument seems to be posting maymays. You get the responses you deserve.

I think the key word here is “had”

ill pray for u

Is that the Christian way of telling someone “fuck you”?

But, hey! Knock yourself out, man! You are only wasting your own time.

-Chinese people have human body knowledge since at least 4000 y ago.
-More than 5000 religions, of course all claim are true.
-Religions are drug for spirituality
-Religion is a cage to your soul
-Religions don't exist out of earth
-God put you here to live, not to deify no one

not him, but i think it is. i heard that a lot and every time i thought they told me to go fuck myself.

why would he make 2 religions equally powerful? so that we can bang our heads in over it?

god works in mysterious ways

or your logic is flawed

ill pray for u

yeah, fuck you too

How is it possible to be this retarded? Did you come from /Christian/ ?