How many movies have you seen?

How many movies have you seen?

Three or four.

Thruttles!

Batman Begins
The Dark Knight
The Dark Knight Rises

I've been watching the Plane Scene on repeat for over 3 years now. I live in my room and have it playing on 20 screens and barely ever leave my room. I sleep with it repeating, repeating. It's embedded into my soul, it is a part of me. I am becoming the big guy, doctor pavel I'm CIA.

= too the number of times i have faped, with my right hand, im not counting the awkward left hand faps

I had a green poop once.

About 1/10th of what Adam Cook has seen

Quddles!

So the kid is a tranny or the poop?

(checked)
Yep. That's a shit alright.

Emma stone is UPSIDE DOWN!

Ever consider the fact that you may be UPSIDE DOWN!

Dunno man, 10 maybe 15

no you faggot, she's just in Australia
respect my culture

All of them, and I've come to the conclusion that the original Muppets movie is the best one ever made.

I hate Emma Stone even more than I hate Maisie Williams.

both

Guys, I know I'm going to sound really racist and like a nazi for saying this, but does it depress anyone that we spend huge chunks of our lives watching Jews pretend to be white on screens?

speak for yourself

Ok

idk why i laughed so hard at this

TRANNYPOSTER COME BACK

Around 1200

Jews ARE white tho

They're an ethnicity of European…

ffs, user. Jews fall into three primary lines: Semetic, Sephardic, and the Ashkenazi. Now while the majority of Jews today are more genetically connected to the Ashkenazi of the Khazars which were indeed European, all Jews still have their roots to their Semetic origins. All true Jews also regard non-ethnic Jews as a higher form of goy.

Jews are a race, Judaism is a religion, and the Whitest Jew is still Semetic in some way or just a best goy pet. It should also be noted that when most people say Jews aren't White, this is in a spiritual sense. Spiritually, any White person who marries into or considers themselves Jewish or is derived from Jewish genetics is cut off from true Europeans. Spiritually, Jews are evil incarnate and their evil destroys whatever roots, spiritually or racially, a White person once had.

You seem to know a lot about this, user