I feel like I'm wasting my time watching this

I feel like I'm wasting my time watching this.

None of this matters.

TV is a waste of time, have some tumbler.

Inception honestly wasn't that confusing. You just have to pay attention.

Think that's the point

Watch it the way I did:
By playing Saints Row 2 alongside it.

MOONIJUANA GROWS IN THE SHAPE OF A TIRE

The Shaving is the best episode.

Broodwich is second

I think people just find deliberate ambiguity confusing after years of Hollywood beating them over the head with everything.

What about Cybernetic Ghost of Christmas Past From the Future?

Man, I still remember the episode with Hand Banana. That shit was and still is hilarious.

Most of it was very straight forward though. It was full of characters barking exposition at you so you didn't get lost. All you have to do is put down your phone and actually watch the movie. What a novel concept.

I was confused why people thought Inception was confusing. What exactly did other people find it hard to understand? Like you said, most scenes explained it in layman terms the rules of the dreamworld.

I never watched Inception, but I know a few people who blow a load all over any of Nolan's films, and largely people talk about how deep and smart they are. But… yeah, it's so over explained. I watched Interstellar, and enjoyed it, sure. But then I sat down with 2001, watched it with my full attention, and Interstellar is a CHILD'S MOVIE IN COMPARISON. Nolan is just having characters explain huge chunks of motivation at me in every scene. It's only smart because other modern movies are so much stupider.

Make the most out of your wasted time.

I honestly dont understand why people like Hand Banana so much. I hate episodes of any show that use the "new character shows up that is immediately trusted by everyone except the one person who sees the shit they're doing" cliche. On top of that, I tended to dislike the episodes that relied too much on violence/gore/gross shit to make a joke. Having Carl get raped by a dog repeatedly isn't that funny of a setup.

Definitely third.

Sounds like somebody wants to get raped again.

Webcam because is a new fag.

You are never wasting your time watching cartoons about jokes.

Broodwich best episode

Do they have a cartoon about your life then?

The runing joke of Aqua Teen is that it's cast are perpetual losers. the cast exist in a stoner Purgatory where they're tormented by weird shit. occasionally Frylock might win recognition for something but more often characters will get brutally murdered only to return the next episode. Things only get "better" because they revert to the status quo where they're broke and stuck living together in a shit house in the middle of a decrepit suburban sprawl.

I think it really just depends on whether Hand Banana's delivery makes you laugh.

Some of the best episodes were ones like the Moon Master where it's oddly realistic.

(checked)
I wish

Yeah, there is so much wasted screen time with explainations becasue people nowadays are too stupid to draw conclusions based on whats shown.

People normies always say they go movies to shut their brains off but that's not true, movies today only require children's detective work to figure out and that's what people like. Shows like ATHF require you to turn your brain off, step back and watch. Then when people watch this they try to "figure it out" and when they can't they think its stupid.

Early [as] was all about losercore shows that only people with nothing to do in their lives would watch.

It was great

With mixed results, 12 oz. Mouse was fucking boring but ATHF was great.

It was breddy gud

Good taste tbh, but my favorite was The Drizzle.

ATHF dares to make as little sense as possible. It's the style of the black comedy fever dream.

I imagine early [as] being stuff like Harvey Birdman

Was Space Ghost: Coast to Coast pre-[AS] or post-[AS]? I honestly can't remember.

Pre

It planted the seeds as Mike Lazzo's hobby/late night filler