User voted trump

spot the dumb nigger.

Let's suppose for a moment you're not retarded and are totally right. Trump kills net neutrality. Okay, that sucks. Now let's jump to the alternative, Clinton won and doesn't kill net neutrality (yeah, right). Wow, would you look at that, pic related, everyone's DEAD. But at least there was internet before the nukes hit us, huh? BIG PICTURE, DUMBASS. LOOK AT IT. Even if Trump kills net neutrality, it can come back. You don't come back from a nuke.

that's a typically shitty argument, /po/tard. there never was a choice between net neutrality and nuclear war. it's a complete fabrication. clearly, Trump won't keep the promises you fools memed into his mouth.

Why would she memorize out of everything the nuclear response time, but not the security teams in Benghazi?

the left has been the the primary target for us libertarians/centerists for a whle now but now that the left is finally spiraling into irrelevancy I and many others are turning on the retarded elephant in the room
…the right
It's only a matter of time until the latest authoritarians will have an uprising on their hands and freedom will prevail. Balance must be kept, neither the left nor the right should have too much control.

I only say libertarian to avoid the generic "xDdd so edgy" response to anarchist

Only works on Holla Forums, friendo. Every time you idiots try to attack freedom anywhere else, you get destroyed.

Just bee who you want to bee.
The reason people think anarchist are edgy is because everyone sees it as a political cop out.

Maybe if you could open your squinty Jew eyes you'd see I refuted his point of being Libertarian due to the extreme prevalence of Jews within the movement. Not him.
>pic related. it's you
trump is now gonna be president and there is nothing you can do about it friendo ;))

and so is Jim yet you still post here

Watkins is a Welsh surname

that's what they want you to think

I don't get where you are going dumb nigger but.
>"The (((Goldwater)))) is a credible news service. " - Jim

what's his mum's surname, you cumgurgling troll

wtf guys trunp is going to shut down the internet my freind (she's trans) is freaking out about this and im scared. i really dont want this fucking piece of shit to get control of the internet

how do we stop this wtf im scared

Hello Holla Forums that GED working out for you?

You sound like a degenerate tbh

you are so fucking boring and repetitive. haven't you a better strapline? i mean, ctr was disbanded when Trump won.
now, back to net neutrality and nuclear war. would you care to explain the link, calmly and without fantasy?

Didn't some user on here find out? I actually genuinely want to know

Jim was born in 1953 (he's 63 yrs old and lies about it) in Mulkiteo, wa. His mom dindu nuffin.
dig the rest yourself. it might cost you 1.99.

Did you even spend one second thinking this through?

even you know our magick is stronk

Trump was a long shot, but a snowball's chance in hell is better than no chance whatso ever. Also the libcucks tears make everything worthwhile.

no thanks ctr.

I wouldn't go as far as to say trump is chaotic evil, just a man devoid of principles who doesn't respect the need for freedom because of his privileged upbringing.

Do you even government?

Basically all net neutrality did was allow ISPs to continue doing exactly what they are doing right now: fucking everyone in the ass. Low bandwidth, data caps, etc.. But we won't limit your speed to certain sites since you have been such a good goy to allow us to continue buying up all our competition. You did it, reddit.