MGTOW finally jump the shark and go pro-Muslim

MGTOW finally jump the shark and go pro-Muslim.

Turd flinging monkey, one of the biggest names in the MGTOW community has just put out a video praising Muslims and Muslim culture.

Isn't TFM that nigger that got BTFO by Ryan Falk about race mixing?

Most likely. They're all blue pilled on race

How muslims regard women is probably the only thing I respect about their culture.

If you think that the only way to get women to obey and respect the authority is to treat them like slaves, you're weak and have absolutely no passion to lead. Maybe you'll understand that one day.

MGTOW are pathetic beta cucks we should deport them in Muhammadan lands.

You say this as if he represents every guy that is MGTOW.
They're just voices, people support the ones that represent their views the best, once that stops they die out slowly into obscurity.

I can't listen to 11 minutes of this shit.

#NotAllMGTOWs

Fuck that, deport them all.

Agreed

same here this is truly disgusting also he says that it is not Jews and cultural Marxists faults;

requesting the video

I never said that we should treat them like slaves. Personally I think we should treat them as slightly more than children.

Saging because e-celeb, d&c, and maybe advertising.

There are many shades of MGTOW, but TFM is one of the most subbed and liked people in the community. Him, Sandman and Stardusk represent the 3 major schools of MGTOW.

In the comments he then goes on to admit cultural marxism exists and is the problem.

Too little too late and pretty sure he doesn't name the Jews too.

Fuck off Ahmed

The sooner the mgtow cancer is exorcised, the better.

We need to treat then like women, not children. Women's role in society, and the way they act has been blocked out thanks to feminism and (((the elite))) to the point where even people who become redpilled on women don't under stand the fundamental difference between women and children. Women seem immature compared to men, because they should never be compared to men.

Well you said you respect that.

You know what I personally think? I think that instead of talking about how women shouldn't have any rights after we win, we should do what we can to fight the ZOG agenda.
Whatever goals your have and whether they are legitimate or not, you are alienating the people we need to continue our existence. It is another anti-nature position regarding gender just like feminism and it surrenders the fight for our women to globalists and their shitskin minions.

satan is a grill.

>>>/mgtow/

No u

No u

Molyneaux had a call semi-recently from a man and his girlfriend, I think about feminism in Sweden. He asked the caller if he'd rather live in a patriarchy that abuses women or a matriarchy that abuses men. The caller picked the first one.

He then suggested that European men, instead of stepping up to fight the invaders, might be more interested in "switching sides" just so they could get rid of feminism.

Fuck off Chaim

TFM is one of Sinead McCarthy's (Firestarter Media) cohorts.

The fake nationalists/anti-mgtow play both sides, slipping in d&c points like this regularly.

What evidence do you have for this?

MGTOW is too extreme. They are like "I know, I'll boycott women, that'll show them!"

MGTOW is only half right. There is a problem with today's women, but boycotting all women isn't the right solution.

But Islam praises marriage as much if not more as Christianity does.

top cuck

Jesus christ my sides

This shit is fucking hilarious

Show tits or leave

Do tell please, because I stopped giving a shit about that community when it became overrun with incels and virigns with rage instead of being support for men fucked by circumstances.

At least there's some good that will come out this. Feminist and women will have to actually talk about Islam to even address or respond to it.

Top kek this bitch is mad. In any case he's not wrong in treating women like children. It also helps to regard them in a similar light. It makes for less headache overall and one finds himself less flustered by any odd bullshit they pull when it occurs. Most guys may not even realize they are doing this but it happens.

There are the "red pill ragers" who are men angry at women and who haven't dealt with the pain yet. The PUA MGTOW who just want to hook up and bounce to avoid bullshit. Then there is the MGTOW monks who are celibate and focus more on understanding shit.

This.

I agree that we have a huge problem with our women, and the legal neutering that prevents us from handling them, in the west. But stating that you're "going your own way," and stamping a label on yourself such as mgtow is laughably hypocritical.

Same.

pick one but in no case the first.

Good. I don't care about mgtows. I care about us being legally bound from righting wrongs because white knight faggots.

yeah nah

just because one of the mods on Holla Forums is saudi doesn't mean you fucking shitskins can post here.

:^)

That is terrible.

But muslims have their women controlled, and I respect that. Our way of life would be a lot better if our grandparents did not let the jew take that from us.

If this faggot knew how to deal with women, he wouldn't fucking be MGTOW.

This hole pro-Muslim shit is just more proof that MGTOW is a part of Jewish subversion.

Pretty bad strawman tbh, but hey, whatever it helps you at avoiding to argue my points. Like said, they play a specific role in society and they must be able to do it again if we are to have a healthy nation.
Nature didn't make women wrong, kikes and their marxism did.

Just fucking leave you piece of crypto kike shit. Nobody wants your edgy jewish part 2 fanfiction with muhammed the self insert sand nigger tribal who never does anything wrong.

They have already said that going for completely submissive women is the only way of stopping getting cucked.

i.e., they'll never trust a regular woman who would want to keep their men at all cost.

God, that thing was just embarrassing.

There are actually people out there who are scientifically illiterate enough to believe that all dominant genes have superior phenotypes to all recessive genes. They literally believe that dominant implies desirable within genetics.

These people actually think they're informed.

And they are encouraging race-mixing.

Former MGTOW faggot here. TFM is a shit youtuber who makes 400 vids about him being salty about women. Spetsnaz is much better and much less of a fag but he's still a MGTOW cuck who doesn't want to further the existence of his own race

To be expected, MGTOW is meant to be the other side of the Feminist-SJW coin, completing the picture. Without one or the other, white men and women would be in better graces with eachother.

I do agree that Spetsnaz is pretty good. I have listened to some of his stuff, and it doesn't even come across as MGTOW to me. His content is more focused on masculine psychology, rather than the standard good goy shit you hear from most MGTOW.

It boggles the fucking mind on how people would dilute themselves for temporary happiness. Instead of helping to fix the problem. Its almost like turd flinging monkey is dancing to the kike's organ grinder.

Since both islam and multiculturalism constantly encourage race mixing while demonizing traditional values.

Ex MGTOW how?

Good thing whites have a higher iq

Have you ever interacted with a woman? Theyre all children.

M8 muslims are stuck in the stone age but their views on women are mostly correct. Fuck the circumcision, fuck the slave tier rules, but we do need housewives with actual skills for raising a child and keeping a home. We also need them to stop being whores.

So you're just forgetting the fact that they're pretty much the only ones who can get away with being anti-Jew.

That is the most important part. Without the zionists and talmudic jews, none of this shit would be happening.

It's obvious how mad you are though, even more so, getting angry at the fact that most guys realize that treating a woman like a child is the best way to get along with them. Even more so because women are the lesser of men in the long run.

Your main points are getting pissy at a guy for suggesting the very thing that even Hitler felt: that women are not equal to men and are like children. That said, the very post you quoted as some sort of argument for your point echoes what I and the other guy said as well. While he takes a slightly lighter stance, if I am not treating you like an adult, I'll treat you like a child.

Nature made women the lesser of men and thus they have only really one function. Any function beyond that is due to the kikes. If you weren't so angry you'd know that.

Honey, why are you talking to Jews and Arabs on Holla Forums? They're just going to pretend to be white Nationalists and shit on you for it.

Just no. Every non-egalicucked culture in the world knows how to put women in their place and many, if not most, of them are also polygynistic, makinf Islam non-exceptional in its good aspects, but Islam takes actual misogyny to a whole new level of savagery.

>tfw no strong and racially proud nationalist "daddy" to pat you on the head and call you a "good girl"

get divorced, then you'll understand Jewish subversion

until then, you're just another white knight

Not saying it's not actual risk or that divorces are not absolutely degenerate but from my extended social circle only 1 out of three divorces ended up with the woman being a sociopathic exploitative cunt.

I will not try to defend women by saying platitudes about equality or by trying to deny that they are less emotionally stable and morally aware than men are but viewing all potential mates as a majority of psychopathic money/blood/life/mana sucking hugs not saying succubus of vampire since these are at least sexually appealing and eager is not healthy and detrimental to both your race survival and your well being as an individual.

All you need to do is treat women like children and you can discipline a child without hitting it or raping it.

Same goes for actual children too tbh.

But that's probably how it'll go, civil uprising when they try to pass Shariah Law then Islamofascism will be hijacked and reformed to suit our needs.

Polygamy might be needed due to the war and we'll need to kick white birth rates up.

That's probably because you're a bad girl

unf…

Did that with my ex. It gets tiring to babysit a bitch all the time. Part of me is tempted to say fuck it why bother part of me is tempted to post on /r9k/ how I can't find a girlfriend as it's hard to meet new people as an adult

SOAP This literally made my fucking year.

>That's probably because you're a bad girl
That's mean! Plz no bully.. ; _ ;

Naughty grill tbh familia, no sweeties 4 u

For you. Big guys don't get so easily tired. What would your Aryan ancestors, that climbed up on white mountainpeaks solely because they were there and fighting off thousands of turkroaches trespassing their clay, say if you little bitch nigga could not even endure comforting your mate ?

They're all children, so far.

Homosexes can't be Christian, silly, and I was brought up by a rather devout family.
Only thing I would LARP as is pic related.

Kind of ridiculous tbh m8

LOVE IS A GIANT WALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hitler and nazi germany were super progressive and liberal when it came to women. Single mothers were well taken care of and the primary voter base for the nazi party was always women. Learn your history nigger.

never gets old.

I was rather pissed that they made him into a villain solely for being an ambitious White male that knew how to take care of shit. Also notice his prominent Aryan features compared to that borderline albino-groid the Beast was.

Haven't watched the video but my expectation is video author probably made a video praising some limited aspects of Islam which have the effect of enforcing modesty, anti-degeneracy, sexual morality, and generally keeping women in line.

Then OP, being a massive faggot, posted here to attack both groups even though it's effectively being taken out of context / OP is generalizing what was said in the video and attacking that strawman rather than what was actually said.

How wrong am I?

Were not "single mothers" back then just widows of war or had Weimar Republic cucked the society to a point even Hitler had to appeal to that?

Fuck MGTOW — LEARN AND LIVE THE 14 words!

I never saw the movie. I did see Beauty and the Beast but it's been so long. I thought he was cursed for turning away a witch or something.

Arizona?

Melbourne

Australia seems nice, seems like a whites paradise.

It's just a shame how electronics and games are so expensive over there.

This. Very much this.
Most of my frustration in my younger days with dating was me expecting to find my equal half, and instead be bombarded with childish behaviors. At those time I thought they were isolated incidents, often wonder "why are these women act so immature". Well the problem was I expected them to be as mature and intelligent as me.

Gradually came to accept they were children at heart, only then I saw them in a new light. Now I see it as sort of innocent instead of rage inducing. Happier this way.

Also Checked!*

Also I am pretty POZ'd IRL. It might be a bigger stigma for White males being ebul gnatzees, given "bigger privilege" and shit, but for a White female it's downright dangerous, especially in a town filled with lebshits and turkroaches.

They would say "if you leave you can go and starve in the woods cunt, now suck my cock".

Modern men cannot compete with the government, that is the core problem. How do you be her best option when her best option is to fuck off and take half your shit with her? You have zero leverage to use to keep her under control. It's like trying to deal with a gun who has a gun, how the fuck do you control that? It can shoot you at any time and you can't stop it.

I guarantee you this cunt would have no second thoughts about deporting an immigrant rapist from Ukraine.

That sucks man…

Australia was on my list of one of the few countries which I would want to move to.

Can you guys at least own guns like us Burgers? Just the second amendment alone makes me want to stay in my country forever.

Completely wrong. It's a video directly addressing Islam and how it needs to get more aggressive to keep it's women in check.

also
>leaving your White mate going into woods full of kebabs just because you could not spare some moments like the entirety of the time you are not out hunting Aurochs to express your affection and cuddle
Absolutely cucked and degenerate also kinda gay, mate.

You're an attention seeking faggot, kill yourself.

Crocodile Dundee was locked away for life for "tax evasion" because cunts could not handle his gun collection. What gives you? Also I've unfortunately never fired a gun in my life.

Wait, you have aids?

rip, sorry user.

You are kinda right. Sorry for turning this thread into a blog.

Our ancestors didn't have to apply years of purification to counter the brainwashing of Semitic religions and philosophies before a woman will even acknowledge that they want to be babysat, let alone that they are completely untrained in feminine arts. Consider again that most of the true lurkers from the heart of the net are broken vessels themselves, even those of us that have obtained vision of the truth and embraced traditionalism often bear the flaws of our origins.

For some of us, the only path is to look for the two standard deviation beyond average anomalies who are actually capable in their own right. It's not that I couldn't go have normal relations with a normal girl; it's that I'd be absolutely miserable doing so and thus not only would her existence be tarnished by a mutual misery, but all of my other efforts for our race would suffer that much more. It's better for me to burn my life away in ways unavailable to those destined to live on into the future we are trying to create together. If I happen to find one of the rare suitable mates in the process, then perhaps I'll re-prioritize my survival in the name of our race.

Repopulation actually isn't a pressing issue compared to simply expelling foreigners, securing the bulwark, and expunging foreign influences from our culture. It seems like there is a demographic crisis due to the Keynesian scheme demanding exponential growth, but the real problem is the importation of the fast breeding scum of other races to fulfill that scheme. Let us not make the mistake of thinking that a large population is only beneficial. Perhaps the most basic difference between our race and the others is our propensity for resource management in light of scarcity. Exponential growth is a pipe dream, at least until complex material 3DPrinting, asteroid mining, and offworld habitable units are a reality.

Oh damn, sucks for that actor.

Jesus Christ, if a country won't let me have my guns no way in hell am I moving there.

YES BUT YOU OP

IMO it has less to do with raw demographics and more with proper values during upbringing but I have to agree with you and point out that the weakness in my theory is exactly that we, internet rightwings are already damaged enough to properly rise a family but let's not give in to defeatism.

That's why my theory is more or less looking for members of the opposite gender who are also damaged, but awake to the calling. Sort of matching the frayed ends, or fitting together jagged shards to create a whole. With no guarantee that such an opposite exists nor that it will be possible to find them, we are free to pursue the most extreme methods of combating our enemies. At the very least, we can place ourselves in front of our purer brothers when the bullets start flying. And if our stained existences survive into the new dawn, eh, I'd accept execution or fetters.

These right-wing Disney songs are brilliant! And they give a catchy tune to which you want to sing in public.

Dispute what Hitler said in that video. I dare you to call him an idiot and that's wrong, especially in that sense there. Go for it, I could use the laugh.

MGTOW and Mudslim are based on hated of women, not feminism. The other spectrum of cucks.

Reminder: Male and female compliment each other. You can't hate one without also hating the other. That's why feminists and mudslimes are equal retarded and useless in building a functional society.

Why do you settle for less, user? Do you live in the city?

Everybody hates Jews. But I get your point. If anything good were to come of this muslim invader situation forced upon us, I'd hope it is getting our women back in control and uncucking ourselves from the hook-nosed menace.

The invaders have to go back, and it will most likely be violently. They are incompatible with our civilizations.

This. I am so much happier in my relationship now that I don't hold her to the standards of a man.

And I found out she likes being spanked.

Would you prefer a nice man?

Cuckcold.

Men are women are not complimentary, they are adversary. A woman wishes to exploit the male for resources, the male wishes to exploit the female for sexual pleasure. This is the conflict between the sexes that has always and will always exist.

Men and women used to make business relationships. I take care of you and you bare and raise my children via my rules. This worked out well for both but it was never about love, it was about survival and the family estate. We lost this concept and now we have cucks like you thinking men and women are some complimentary coupling instead of a man and his spoils.

This world needs to die.

Pathetic. Already, you've fallen into the fated Marxist double-choice setup.

You think your only choices are flappers and bra-burners, without even a thought of wanting a peasant woman, for a peasant like yourself.

You probably live in the city. Dumb urbanite goy.

He isn't "jumping to the side of muslims" (although a lot of MGTOWs do). He's just giving advice on how he thinks women should be controlled. It just so happens to be directed to muslim viewers who have commented on his videos.

Men and women used to (and still do!) make mutually beneficial relationships and commitments where there's a trade of between the strength and weaknesses of each sex as well as resources and division of labor and roles and for the benefit of the tribe/community/country/race/etc.

Then a bunch of retarded women started chanting MUH MAGICAL VAG and demaned that everything be done in the interest of the woman, because men where evil and exploitative and unfit and other pseudo-intellectual and emotional based arguments.

Then a bunch of retarded men started chanting MUH MAGICAL PENIS and demanded that everything be done in the interest of the man, because women where evil and exploitative and unfit and other pseudo-intellectual and pride based arguments.

But sure, the west should take a cue form the religion of perpetual failure rather than returning to what made the West conquer the world. Taking advice from Muslim-minded people regarding relationships is like taking advice from Creationists on science.

Women are not an enemy. No more than the hordes of retarded men and faggots who are just as selfish and exploitative as modern feminist women.

Do you go outside at all?
Just how little experience do you have?

I never recall treating a woman like a child to get along with her, and I haven't heard that from anyone but anonymous fags like you who probably never had a woman in the first place.

Hitler never felt that they are like children nor did he respect Islam for treating them like they do.
Don't even know why you posted that video, NSDAP handled gender roles very nicely and not in a way you're implying. So I take you don't even know what you're talking about?

Also, I never said women are equal to men, stop putting words in my mouth.

No he doesn't, he says that women should not be compared to men because we are completely different and thus should be measured by different standards.

Again measuring women by comparing them to men. Instead of calling me mad and pissy, you should probably try reading my posts again.

different ID, I switched location

Used to be a /r9k/-tier cuck who always got rejected by women. At that time I already browsed cuckchan Holla Forums. Got sucked into the MGTOW world until i came to 8/pol/. Now i want a redpilled wife and six kids

>And I found out she likes being spanked.

As soon as you slap a label on some kind of "movement" like this it gets infiltrated by retards trying to shill their own agenda.

See feminism and anonymous

The term MGOTW should have never been created. People should continue to slut shame and call women out for double standards and what not, but MGOTW is gay.

I wish you the best, user. We've all had our own journey. The world has been inverted, and to say our situation is fucked is an understatement. Good luck and try to keep a level head.

It's odd to me that people are so quick to jump to extremes.
Reality is usually somewhere in the center of it all.

Not a good idea m8, besides that's not what being redpilled means, does it? :^)

Enjoy contributing to the downfall of the white race. White MGTOWs = traitors and useful idiots.

Further proof you're a woman. An angry one at that. Woman are inferior to men. Going into any relationship understanding this makes for less headache. It doesn't mean one hates women, it is a simple understanding of fact, backed by science.

The funny part is you will never be able to explain how one should treat a woman without veering into the idea that the man has to take the lead, be the adult, while the woman has to be the second, the lesser for things to work. Submissiveness to a degree is a part of a happy home, regardless of whether you like it or not.

Oh and we're all anonymous here. If you weren't so pissy, you'd realize this.

I never commented on Islam. Islam as a whole can burn in a fire. Hitler did comment on treating as children. He did so in the video. he explicitly mentions it. Did you even watch the video?

Then you have no argument, and no, I'm not putting words into your mouth mostly because you're not saying anything. You have not even detailed how a man should treat a woman if such does not entail recognizing the differences between the man and the woman and the man recognizing her as a lesser.

Actually it does because no matter what frame of reference one is using, in the household, in a family, all are going to be compared to the other as to who is the proper person to lead the household. The reason the man is the head of the household is because more often than not, he is the only one not given unto lesser proclivities like women tend to be. You're arguing against structure and saying there should be no scale, no measurement and that the home is a free-for-all because no one can be compared to another. That in itself is nonsense. While a woman can never hope to be compared to a man, there is a level of comparison that has to be done.

This in itself has to be done partially. Women are not comparable to men because when they are compared, they lose each time. And thus makes them the lesser. Trying to argue against that is arguing against the idea of there being structure in the home, arguing against a man taking the lead. If comparison is not allowed, then how does one even determine who leads the home? How does one determine roles? Roles are determined by comparison of one group or person to another. Without such comparisons, you have a breakdown of structure, a breakdown of roles, everyone being an amorphous thing unique unto themselves where no one leads because roles do not and cannot exist.

Because of all of this, men regard women under a different light than they would a man. What sort of light? That of a child not that of a full grown man. Why? Because women are lesser when compared and cannot hope to compete in any meaningful manner. Why such a dichotomy? Because when we think of all the things an adult should be, an adult leading the home, these are all the things a man should be. When we think of all the things a woman should be, it is indistinguishable from a child or a lesser. To make things easier instead of creating some amorphous third category to spare the feelings of the easily triggered, we have the adult and the child.

Oh I've read them and each time, found nothing of worth. I might as well have been listening to my dog barking at me. No, you are just being pissy and mad because someone had the audacity to say something that triggered you without realizing the meaning of what that person said.

A guy is better off regarding a woman as a child or child-like at heart like the other indicated. A guy is better off realizing that women are driven by hormones and are easily influenced by them. A guy is better off realizing that women can never hope to act in a manner that is fully rational and meaningful to the extent that a guy would act. A guy is better off realizing that women from the get go are his lesser and thus should regard them as such. And by lesser I mean what? That of a child.

In contrast to (((mainstream media))) and normalfag "political" discussion it's usually cited.

Listen to the stream Jim did with a MGTOW faggot, where the cuck dismisses Cologne because ayy lmao fake rape allegations

And Catholics buttfuck little boys.

If you fags ever wanna be taken seriously, you need to start being more objective and drop your biases.

If the two benefit from each other's presence, then it can hardly be called "adversary". Mutual alliances are normally formed because they have something to offer to one another. This isn't called "exploiting" unless one doesn't carry it's own weight - in which case one party is clearly at an advantage.

It seems your problem here is that neither of the two is there just solely to benefit the other. It's just such a childish notion, wanting all the benefits but none of the responsibility to perform your task.

And as a mgtow man I presume you want all the benefits of a relationship with a women without none of the effort to get off your fat ass, put down the game controller, and be the proper man for her, thus escaping the need to fulfill any traditional roles of masculinity.
It's basically the same plea of feminist: they want to rake all the benefits of being apart of men's lives, but not have to go out of their way to earn it by being a proper woman or have any standards of femininity.

Please Chaim, keep telling me how mgtow is not feminism adapted for men.

Was it that guy who got his ass obliterated by Jim on Metocast, or a different video? Jim hasn't made a video in a long time.

I think it was

Frankly, the only way to stop something like MGTOW is to reorganize society. But in a level I really doubt would be possible without something huge demanding it. Like an world event so catastrophic that most men would be gone, and women would need to rely on men, simple because there would not be possible for the government to help anymore. And when I mean help, I really mean even security.
Every single developed country have it's population growth stagnating or already stopped. This is a problem related to how the society works.
Unless there is a huge destabilization, there is really no chance of changing the status quo. That's what history show us time and time again, people must break previous foundations to start anew.

But I'm frankly surprise how much people worry about such small movement that don't seem to be getting any real traction.

I MGTOW, but I follow the ideal, going my own way. Really don't care at all about any ass on jewtube says.

Autists banding up to enable beta faggotry doesn't require that many autists because the goal is to appeal to already existing retards and to discourage them to try to change.

LMAO can't believe you're still dragging the same strawman

WEW lad, calm down a bit.

Again, read my previous posts, I agree with that completely, it's the main reason why I think MGTOW is cancer.

Kek

No, you just have a dumb binary mind where you're either a white knight cuck who thinks genders are equal or faggot like you, who thinks that woman behaviour equals children.
It's why you still don't get what I'm trying to say.

You mean when he says that he might as well send children to war when referencing to women being in an army?
That's not implying that women should be treated like children, kek,you don't even understand your own sources.

You really are a special kind of retard are you? Don't see the contradiction there? I don't expect you too. Women will always lose when compared with what men are being born to do.
It's the same as comparing a sports car with a truck. Truck will always lose with a sports car at speed, but truck will always win at carrying extra weight. Both are made to fit a specific role.

I'll not be bothering with the rest of your autistic rambling. Whatever floats your boat as long as you breed I guess.

Just for everyone who might be reading this conversation, if you take his advice and look at women as children, there's definitely a higher chance of getting a useless woman (which is not hard to find these days anyway),
because your prey will automatically be women who act like children.

1) MGTOW like Gamergate is not a homogenized group.
2) Turd Flinging Monkey isn't taken that seriously by a lot of people. Now if it were Sandman I'd be concerned.

Seriously he's an idiot that doesn't grasp how women have more privilege under Islam but with more glaring costs.

Like the West when it had it's inception of feminism it's only spoiled rich bitches who think Feminism and women's liberation is such a great thing.

Top fucking kek. It's not a strawman if it's true. Your gender and your hormonal rage is obvious. You got triggered by a comment that while having many elements of truth, you did not like.

That's not an argument. In other words you have no argument or refutation for my arguments. Okay then. The funny part is I even invited you to outline your points and you still balk. Hilarious.

I'm sure you'll wall of text once more.

Oh fuck off. Now it's obvious you're an sjw or a woman who has had her feelings hurt. This is rich.

And here you are, acting like a child. Why shouldn't I regard women as children? What aspect about them elevates them beyond the mentality of one? What about them makes it so that one does not lead them about like a child, make sure they stay out of trouble? Why shouldn't a man regard someone who is a lesser as a lesser?

It's because you're not saying anything. Its because when engaged in actual argument, instead of actually making a counterpoint, you shudder and cower murmuring "wall of text" and other incomprehensible sounds. We're talking about the discussion of women. Many people in this thread agree that women are lesser and should be treated as children. If you disagree, and hold on this may be a revolutionary thought, try outlining who women should be treated then if you think we're all wrong. Because you have failed to do that. You have failed to counter any argument made in this thread against your amorphous point. You have done nothing but bark at people, scared at the sight of words.

The whole video indicates that women should be treated as lesser. He actually addresses this point directly in the video. And yes, he is making that comparison since if women were not unlike children he could not make that comparison in good faith. If you weren't so angry, typing through tears, and full of denial you'd realize this.

There is no contradiction. If you read my post instead of getting scared by the sight of words, you would have seen this:
You have to make an initial measure. That initial measure indicates that women are lesser compared to men. This is part of the reason why the man leads the household. Why he is in charge. After that though, it would not behoove the man to continue to compare his wife to himself since she can never hope to measure up. She's so far gone that continuing to measure simply does a disservice to both parties, since the guy will be continually vexed as how she is if he does not accept that she is lesser and thus should not be continually compared.

Basically, he recognizes she's inferior and then judges shit she does based on a different scale because she's inferior as fuck. He treats her like a child because expecting her to act like, an "adult", is silly because she'll never get there. Never.

In other words, you cannot defend your amorphous position. Glad to see you at least realize that.

You haven't been reading this thread. Quite a few people agree with me and no, they won't pull useless women. Rather, they will find themselves being more patient with regular women and the shit they tend to get up into. That said, I do find it amusing how you're trying to dispense with advice about what kind of women people should get yet still, even after I asked you to explain yourself, you still won't advise people on what kind of woman they should get. Instead all you do is get mad at this person or that and rage at them for daring to disagree. Very much like a useless woman.

Women are prey now? Now who's the one who sounds autistic and deranged? My word.

So they're all children. Every single one. None of them were raised without being told they were special princesses, and given the false tense of childhood that males are only receiving now.

Maybe you should fuck off to the middle east then. You people are just as bad as the cucks. If you can't attract a faithful high quality woman then maybe you dont deserve one.The majority of modern men are just as trashy as women too.

Even if they weren't by your logic men should be making every decision for women, this implies that the blame always rests on the man.

You faggots are one of the few groups that actually rustle me, you come across as a bunch of angry betas who feel entitled to a good woman.

Protip: even alphas arent entitled to that, they have to earn it.

future proud cuck or future proud single mom

Ok, I had a chance to check out tbe vid.
Op is fucking lied

He said mudslimes cant blame western society because women ARE fucking children with tits.

This shouldn't surprise anyone, since at least a third of their population are loser beta Arabs.

MGTOW has always been Halal.

fuck off you muzzie wannabe shill. muslims are niggers through and through. women are mothers, wives, and can be friends. i know feminism sucks but going full muzzie because you're a beta orbiter is just as retarded faggot

fuck off mgtow shill

Both women and MGTOWs are less than dirt.

*normalfag women

That wasn't a MGTOW, that was Dean Esma, one of the most well known MRAs. Completely different group.

Got some bad news for you mate. Men don't benefit from women in any way a hooker isn't superior to when you get down to it. That's the reality o f it.

Also "just be a traditional male, that will get you what you want". Maybe what I want is a woman who hasn't had 6 miles of dick up her and isn't covered in tattoos. Good luck finding one.

Said the cuck mgtow, who struggles with his own manhood because being dominant is literally unfathomable to him.

You mean other than having duties like tending children, educating them about moral values and teaching them folk-tales, having them respect traditions, and helping calm internal disputes between family members and upkeep the social sphere of the community, you see women in history to have no other function, not even evolutionary, other than to get your dick wet?
Jesus, you sound like an empty person - no wonder you get so butt flustered about women.
No worries though, once we dispose of people like you, the faster it will be to cure the ills of society.

Something tells me you hadn't checked outside your door a lot.
And no, I don't mean a disgusting nightclub filled with degenerates. Go places.

Men do everyone of these things better. Just compare a single mother to a single father.

I did go places, I saw neon hair land whales and invaders from every nation but my own.

The difference is white women have 100% of the power in any relationship. The woman can initiate divorce for no reason and take lots of cash and prizes all sanctioned by the court. The woman can falsely accuse the man of anything at all to ruin his life. Society always supports the woman and always demonizes the man.

Roosh V is a mudslime himself and he was one of the voices for MGTOW before.

roosh V has never represented MGTOW. He went from a PUA to a traditionalist actually.

Holla Forums is really bad when it comes to MGTOW.

Sup, Ahmed.

I agree

No, we don't, we lack the empathy and social intelligence that requires for these things; in other words, we need a sensitive touch for internal affairs.
Men are best at external affairs: being leaders, dealing with national politics, encouraging responsibility and duty onto younger generations, inspire them through example, being bread-winners, abstract thinking for philosophy and sciences, manual labor and architecture, and glorious blood and warfare. The last you should expect of men is for us to sit down and be caregivers and be emotionally burdened.

Our ancestors were wise enough to divide these roles where we are most suited. When we start fucking around with these roles, you see society goes to shit fast. Just look at the Roman empire.

I rest my case. Women are so good in the home that the number 1 problem with society is single mothers.

You can stop white knighting now you faggot.

As oppose to both parents, which has greater overall success compared to both single fathers and single mothers.
Stay mad cuck.

When a father rules women and children they do well. Who knew?