Have you guys seen my wife?

Have you guys seen my wife?

Where did you put her?

I want to see my wife

I'm talking to you Illuminati.

lmao fuckin eyes spaced wide apart mass shooter lookin nigga 😂 ayy why u look like squidward from spongebob 😂😂

I don't want to talk to part of the simulation I am looking for my wife.

Did you check the abandoned house Tyrone squats in?

I am looking for Illuminati members so I can find my wife. They usually find me because they are always watching me. I must find my wife.

I'm part of the Illuminati. Go check the abandoned house Tyrone squats in.

top fukken kek
that thousand cuck stare

who's that?

check under the couch

Wrong chan nigga,illuminormies resides on 4chan.

HANZ! How's business? Still looking for your wife I see. Mila…let's see where she be hiding…oh.

Here she is at godlikeproductions.com

That's Hanz. Hanz is a student of the Iron Pill.

bump

be careful what you ask for….

Indeed, be careful for what you wish for, it's hard lesson to learn huh? Much easier taking things in managable steps that are determined and approachable. MOST OF ALL, you gotta do it under your own steam and time.

And yup, Hanz is the soul mate of Mila. He just can't help himself to chase her around. Hanz, the decendant of the Alder King, always gets his bride, Mila. She fights the attraction fiercely and he eventual tames that shrew. Her heart only for him and his that always knew he was for her.

- Hanz and MIla sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
- First comes love,
- Then comes marriage.
- Then comes little Fredrick in the baby carriage.

Hanz! Ohhhh HAAANNNZZ! Your bride awaits you!

-cackling intensifies-

you can't see imaginary stuff

Correct, if they are seeing stuff it usually means they need to head to medical clinic go talk to a professional. In Hanz's case it landed him in prison hullicinating with massive delusions. He was famous for his cock blocking posts on /x/

SAGE

LOL…hello knucklehead.

Indigo Pill operatives have captured Kanye West, a budding member of the now almost-extinct Green Pills, and are administering forced oral consumption of brown pills to him. The chart you posted is incorrect because the brown pill is a red herring that destroy those who search for it. The brown pill subdues the mind and was created by Indigo Operative Sir Reginald Brownpill to destroy higher thought.

With his chiseled double chin, Hanz will stick to Mila (MilaMoon) like white on rice. He was famous for his stalking…pardon…I mean to say tenacity while living the good life, as a spirited young man he's now boundless in his ability to show his appreciation to express his love to the woman he loves. He will stalk her heart as a hunter looks for his game, except it's going to be 24/7/365. She will one day relent to his desires to be his bride.

Mila…MilaMoon. You should love Hanz, for he loves you deeply. Hanz go to your bride.

The chart is someone else's approximation not mine. And I'm not sure if it matters if Kanye West is captured or not. The purples always run out of things to eat and starve themselves off.

Who is this hanz?

-cackling intensifies-

The magic numbers to make Hanz Sleep peacefully:

Nov 25th 2016 - Lotto Max:
03 08 21 25 35 40 49

Nov 25th 2016 - Encore 9289703

It's time to take those meds anally.

i see someone don't know who hanz is, kek

On site shit disturbing.
24/7/365
"We don't quit until it's right fucked."

my wife is bettar