What is your catchplrase?

Mine is "Suck a dick motherfuckin' bitch." I don't know, It sounds so catchy to me.

I say "you have a lot going for you user, tomorrow will be better" every time I catch myself about to kill myself. I get tired of hearing it, but saying it aloud helps.

my catchphrase is that nothing ever gets better

Mine is "It was fun while it lasted." I even got quoted in the newspaper one time.

If you have a catchphrase, you're so worthless as a person that you define yourself by a grouping of words about how edgy you are.

You guys should kill yourselves on livestream for us.

"Cum inside me, daddy"

Cie la vie, as they say

me at work
me at work doing my job
when I fug up anywhere

"Things are getting too spicy for the pepper"

Fuck, that makes mine look like absolute worthless dog shit. Damn that's good.

It's miserable to be great and great to be miserable

Suck a dick,dumbshits
Mine is better LOL

I actually coined the phrase "Gas the kikes race war now".

what a visionary

Dubs confirm
Holy shit user,I've used that one forever
GTKRWN

mine is just "nigger"

I'm mute. Thanks for reminding me OP

do you just do finger guns or something faggot

mine is my boypussy is for sale if your skin isnt pale

I carry a pad of paper and a pen with me everywhere and write what I want to say. It's a lot like using twitter.

i used to teach at a school for the deaf until i got tired of the severe xenophobia. have you ever watched two deaf people arguing with eachother? it's fucking hilarious

I want to believe you

when they get mad they start exxagerating all their signs eventually it looks like two windwills in a hard breeze

Mine is "Where did you hear that officer?"

that's pretty rough dude

Mine is pic related

lmao fucking gold

"Bada-boom, realest guy in the room! How you doin?"

I always wear my sunglasses, even indoors or when it's cloudy

Whenever someone asks me why I'm wearing sunglasses when it is clearly inappropriate to do so, I smirk and say

"It's always sunny in Coolsville, brah" and make a clicking noise with my mouth

Chicks dig it

"I wish I was dead"

wake the fuck up faggots. the real world isn't a tv show. stop relating your person to a catchphrase like your character depends on it. you fucking good goys are why the kikes are overturning the west and subverting us. it's because of you faggots, you sitcom humor robots, that we almost lost our civilization and our culture. if it wasn't for Trump & Brexit, you would've kissed your lives goodbye. also, you all sound like innocent juvenile cucks with no redeeming qualities other than your utter stupidity and blindness. you serve no purpose other than consuming kosher products and shilling for your jewish overlord you incoherent cocksuckers. all of you must die immediately for the sake of any hope that our traditional culture, family square, core values come back.

My catchphrase is "wanna touch cocks?"
Wanna touch cocks?

fuck yeah. did you even have to ask? just whip it out already

That's a really long catchphrase
mine is "Hey toots, got any grape soda?" and then I usually wink each eye

that's really autistic. try "hey likhandra, l'chiam" then strip naked and fuck yourself with your dads portrait.

I always say "Life's a bitch and then you die!" and then enthusiastically point to someone nearby and hope they follow up with "That's why we get high." 9 times out of 10 they don't, making me look like a fucking retard.

I laughed at this but I shouldn't have, fuck you

thats my catchphrase though

It can always be worse.

is doing the screech noise of a goose a catchphrase?

HUE

I like big butts and I cannot lie

Wanna get AIDS?

Taxation is theft.

"Am I being detained?"

drives my teachers crazy

Catchphrases are just text memes. It's like BBS IRL.

"Better to be pissed off than pissed on"

Big people make big mistakes.

Trips of truth.

yada yada yada

all i am is change