Should military service be mandatory for all young adults?

Should military service be mandatory for all young adults?

What about during their formative years,should one or two weeks per year of military drill be a part of high school education?

Other urls found in this thread:

gatestoneinstitute.org/3160/european-armies-recruiting-muslim-soldiers
martinkramer.org/sandbox/reader/archives/the-jewish-discovery-of-islam/
wiko-greifswald.de/en/veranstaltung/article/orientalism-and-the-jews-in-the-age-of-emancipation.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

national service, sure. not just military though. I think exceptions should be allowed for medicine, hard sciences and certain trades. flunk out or defer studies and you're off to boot camp.

people unfit for military service or study, due to disability or psychology can plant trees, pick up rubbish or perform some other kind of community service.

3 years of military service for men
2 years of non-combat for women (cooking in a military cafeteria doesn't require physical strength last I checked)
if you noticed, I plagiarized the kikes on this one

Yes, definitely.

Something like the hitlerjugend/balilla would work.
Add and the option to go directly in the military after it for those who want.

Nah. We don't live in medieval times.

Russia? Seems pretty great if we don't count the amount of homos and rapes in their military.
And can the PPSh-41 even fire after being in the water?

This is a religious camp for kids in Russia, you won't find homos for hundreds of miles.

I don't see why the gun wouldn't work underwater.

In an ideal society? Maybe.
In the USA in the Current Year? Fuck no.

A couple years of slavery and forcible indoctrination in cuckoldry and SJWism if your lucky or else death in a pointless "conflict" in some Mideast hellhole that hasn't been worth shit since the bronze age? Who could have any problem with that?

Absolutely agree with this addition. If you can't/won't fulfill some time in the military, you need to be serving your country in another manner. I also wouldn't mind using Japan's methods of education, ie uniforms, making the students join clubs, and having the students do all the cleaning on school grounds.

Yes goyim

More blood for Israel. Give up your white children while the shitskin get exempted to rape your women with impunity.

The military is good

My mistake then. There are many of those camps and it's obligatory or it's just like summer camp shit?

Some have problems after being in the water especially older gun,i assumed the PPSh41 was one of them but it seems i was wrong.

I wonder if the asian school reform and system would be better for us.School and education in western world have become pretty shallow and really too much feminized.

Nah, all of these camps are private, they're more so for the kids of military or Cossack parents if anything.

Service for all, no, but those who refuse it should loose the right to vote and to run for elections.

But basic military training while in school, yes.

Thank you for the answer user.Something like that but obligatory to every kid without serious mental or health problem would only make good.
The only problem is if the large amount of people/kids would lower the standard.

Fuck off, not everyone's as cucked as you are.

will there be rapes and hazing?

Personally I would do away with schooling altogether and replace it with direct practical application and craftsmanship.

Don't worry about the quality, the reference point in this is sacred scripture.

Step it up

Yes. REALLY mandatory, no cop outs. Hitler Youth type group should also be compulsory for teens to learn basic survival skills.

Yes but segregated units. Hard to have the proper experience otherwise.

no because it gives (((whoever))) has control over the 'democratic' state an easy way to make people die for their interests

If my government were trustworthy and displayed the best intentions for it's people: Yes, it would help in the making of a strong and well-prepared nation.

But I do not live in that kind of country.

Yes, but only for sovereign governments. I'm really glad most ZOG countries don't have it, that will make it easier for Russia to defeat them.

Yes, citizenship should hinge on your service in the military, you shouldn't be able to vote otherwise. That also means women can't vote which is a good thing.

Military TRAINING MUST be mandatory to Men and Women, since childhood
Military SERVICE should be optional.

No. Fuck off with that. Women have no place in the military whatsoever. Their place is in the home raising children.

This

Niggers, Muhammadans and Jews should never be enrolled in the military.

Niggers, Muhammadans and Jews should never be enrolled in the military.

Stop with civic nationalism fucking faggots!

That's a terrible idea, the military wouldn't be as loyal as far as you could throw them.

I think we're just automatically assuming all non-whites are gone.

Yes, and yes.

they must be deported period, Muslims are real danger in the military.

I was speaking right now but you're right.

Yeah, they must be deported.

What do you mean they're dangerous in the military? Like in a good way or a bad way?

Nothing wrong with girls learning how to operate a firearm, throw grenades, radio operating etc. It's up until the age of 16 anyways when ALL peoples must be recognised as adults responsible for themselves.

Muslims are far more 'traditionaly' oriented than western cuck males. The defend honour and even carry out honour killings regardless of the society they live in.

The French daily newspaper Le Monde has quoted excerpts of a classified report that was prepared for the French Ministry of Defense on the topic of "Young Frenchmen of North African Origin" (JFOM, military parlance for "jeunes Français d'origine maghrébine") in the French military. The report states: "The JFOM are 3.5 times more likely [than native French soldiers] to commit desertion, six times more likely to refuse to obey orders, six times more likely to insult a superior officer, and eight times more likely to commit acts of insubordination."

The Le Monde article also makes mention of a mutiny aboard the French aircraft carrier Foch. News of the mutiny was first reported by the French newspapers La Marseillaise and L'Humanité; additional details were later filled in by other French newspapers.

When we will take back the power I intend the military to shoot on the fucking invaders.

Fucking lies you will be the first toe be hanged.

Are you one of those Evola cucks are you fucking trying to promote civic nationalism?
Fucking lol, there is only one way it is going to end: the decolonization of Europe.
All Muhammadans and Jews must be deported.

What faggot? Muslims haven't been corrupted by so called western ideals dumb cuck, take a look at the photos I posted in the thread to see how children should be raised ESPECIALLY now.

Muslims are to be deported as well. Muslims are not as good as fighters as trained white males. For instance, they got their shit kicked in a couple thousand years ago, despite having much larger numbers, they still got fucked up.

What are you? MTGOW or some shit? Muslims have no place in Western society, young white men and strong and can be taught to be honorable and are invincible in battle.

this

Muslims have no bonds to Western society, why would they defend white homelands? They have no fervor in that endeavor.

No

You're not gonna deport them until you kill the ones bringing them in retard. It's like you don't even use your brain.

It's like you didn't even read the thread.

Fuck I posted statistics you dumbfuck!
The French daily newspaper Le Monde has quoted excerpts of a classified report that was prepared for the French Ministry of Defense on the topic of "Young Frenchmen of North African Origin" (JFOM, military parlance for "jeunes Français d'origine maghrébine") in the French military. The report states: "The JFOM are 3.5 times more likely [than native French soldiers] to commit desertion, six times more likely to refuse to obey orders, six times more likely to insult a superior officer, and eight times more likely to commit acts of insubordination."

The Le Monde article also makes mention of a mutiny aboard the French aircraft carrier Foch. News of the mutiny was first reported by the French newspapers La Marseillaise and L'Humanité; additional details were later filled in by other French newspapers.

The incident occurred during the NATO intervention in the former Yugoslavian province of Kosovo in 1999. The mutiny involved some 60 sailors of North African Muslim origin who kidnapped their weapons officer, supposedly to protest living conditions aboard the aircraft carrier. After being holed up in the ship's cafeteria for more than two days, French marine commando teams were sent in to "restore order" on the ship by liberating the kidnapped officer and evicting the mutineers, who were quickly "repatriated" to France.

Although the French Ministry of Defense has consistently refused to comment on the veracity of the reports (defense officials went so far as to ask the French media not to publish articles about the incident), several sources say the real reason behind the mutiny was that the North African sailors were opposed to French airstrikes on Kosovo, which is 90% Muslim.

More recently, the French newspaper Le Figaro reported that some Muslim soldiers in the French army had refused to fight in Afghanistan, citing their faith. A military spokesman interviewed by the newspaper said the refusal to deploy to Afghanistan represents "a misunderstanding of the meaning of their commitment to bear arms for France and to defend its interests and values ​​at all times and everywhere." The officer added: "A disciplinary procedure is systematically engaged in cases of a refusal to fight, resulting in most cases in a termination of contract."
You are either a Mohammedan or a traitor but either way you have to be hanged.

Fuck off cuck

you can do both fucker the level of rejection of Muhammadans and Jews in France is similar.

I don't see you killing rapists when they fuck your daughters, you're worse than the muslims because you sit there and do nothing, you aren't even conscious that you have let your country slip into the chasm of eternal death.

I don't see any one of you killing them, or removing them, or even CONVERTING them to your civilisation.

Checkout

This is where my kids they spend their summer, I don't see you doing anything but shitposting.

Nigger there is no converting them to our civilization, are you autistic? They have no place in western society, I don't care what they do in the desert, as long as they stay away from me.

Also, fuck off FBI

Sage.

You really are retarded. Thanks for fucking up the thread, autist.

There's everything wrong with that. Women have no place doing anything related to the military (except maybe factory work in desperate times). Any man who puts women in the line of fire is a disgrace to his nation. Women are to be protected and their role is to raise children. They shouldn't be near the military in any capacity.

No. Women are not equal to men. The relationship between the genders should be one of authority for men and subordination for women. This is simply how any successful society functions.

HAHAHAHA. What a fucking cucked faggot. Go suck off muzzie cock elsewhere. If you love their "honourable" desert sand cult so much, then pop on over to Syria and see how great it is.

civcucks need to fuck off

yes. all the older guys I know have the best stories from their time in the military. I'm jelly as fuck tbh

We don't want to CONVERT them fucking cuck/Muhammadan we want them GONE.
CIVIC NATIONALISM WILL NEVER WORK
We are not removing them because WE ARE NOT IN POWER YET. once we will have the POWER we will DEPORT THEM.

No you are fucking retarded with your fucking conception of the romantic pious and loyal Muslim. This fantasy has been invented by the Orientalists which was a movement led and created by the Jews. The fucking civic nationalists who think that they are are actively fighting against the war of civilization are basing their theory on a picture of the Mahound Worshiper crated by the Jews.

———————-

Bernard Lewis first posed the question thirty years ago, in an article entitled “The Pro-Islamic Jews.”

In the development of Islamic studies in European and, later, American universities, Jews, and in particular Jews of Orthodox background and education, play an altogether disproportionate role….The role of these scholars in the development of every aspect of Islamic studies has been immense—not only in the advancement of scholarship but also in the enrichment of the Western view of Oriental religion, literature, and history, by the substitution of knowledge and understanding for prejudice and ignorance.1
Elsewhere Lewis writes more explicitly about the nature of this contribution:

A major accession of strength resulted from the emancipation of Jews in central and western Europe and their consequent entry into the universities. Jewish scholars brought up in the Jewish religion and trained in the Hebrew language found Islam and Arabic far easier to understand than did their Christian colleagues, and were, moreover, even less affected by nostalgia for the Crusades, preoccupation with imperial policy, or the desire to convert the “heathen.” Jewish scholars like Gustav Weil, Ignaz Goldziher, and others played a key role in the development of an objective, nonpolemical, and positive evaluation of Islamic civilization.2
martinkramer.org/sandbox/reader/archives/the-jewish-discovery-of-islam/
wiko-greifswald.de/en/veranstaltung/article/orientalism-and-the-jews-in-the-age-of-emancipation.html

People promoting civic nationalism like Alain Soral will be the first to go. You can't be an Honest Man if you don't hate both Muhammadanism and Judea-ism.

*crafted by the Jews

I'm this fag.

You fucker, I said they need to be trained, not enrolled. Military Training must be taught at school for children up until they're 18.

This faggot get it.

Fuck off, never said anything about "civic nationalism", I'm against this stupid concept.

This faggot who gets it
as you say is also promoting Muslims in the military, if you agree with him you are de facto a civic nationalist.

Military or other service should be mandatory for white men and illegal for everyone else.

No.

Their first priority is home maker, I guess you could do some training in HS if you thought it was pertinent though.

fuck off back to /brit/pol faggot

Kek

Why not both?
Self-defence is a must, regardless.
They can be home makers, no one is saying they should be soldiers.
The classes would substitute the useless PE.

I guess you're right, it could substitute as PE but actually be useful later in life.

No, but it should be encouraged. While there should be mandatory courses on this kind of shit, I'd rather not have someone nursing conscript's syndrome next to me on the frontline.

Military?

I'm not sure, I think something like the Scouts redone might be good though - you learn about the history of your country, it's culture while also learning survival skills, fitness and self-organisation. Finding a way to integrate it into the school system, and then changing the CCF into a proper organisation which offers the military experience route before leaving school and considering actual military service.

Subjects like Art need to go, not that I think Art is a bad thing at all, but if you are serious about art you don't learn in a classroom one or two hours per week - it's something that requires self-study and constant practice and thus those two hours per week are a waste of time which could be spent elsewhere, such as Athletics. The result of exercise on the human mind is an underrated method in getting the youth to concentrate properly later in the day.

tl:dr: No to military service in the traditional sense, yes to learning your country's history and culture properly, fitness and discipline through other means while streamlining the school system.

Subjects like art and music should be remolded into a proper "Western Culture" area of scholarship with rigorous training in the areas of classical European art and music. It should be a mandatory class along with mathematics, science, western literature, etc. Also basic competency in some Latin and Greek should be mandatory for graduation. Extra curriculars should be in the practical areas of wood working, marksmanship, survival skills, electronics, automobiles, computing, etc. for men, and things like cooking, nursing, etc. for women.

I don't believe Phys Ed. should be completely replaced by military drill, but it should become a much more rigorous millitary style of coursework, with authentic military drill (run by military personnel) replacing all coursework for two weeks or so out of the year, possibly in the two lame duck weeks between final exams and graduation (they do something similar in China now.)

/thread

we're done here

Listen to yourself and take your own advice.