Arnold for President 2024

If he actually gets pass the law that only people born America can run for President and runs after Trump's two terms, would you vote for him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Margriet_of_the_Netherlands
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If Arnie wants to run, all he has to do is fake his birth certificate like king nigger already did.

But since Trump has 8 terms, why bother? After 2 terms Donald, vote Donald Jr. Then Eric, then Ivanka. Trump will rule for 32 years.

Gas yourself.

If he verbally regrets denouncing his father who was an officer during the reign of Nazi Germany and finally shrugs off the hold the globalist fuckers have on him, I would.

It's really sad to have a rolemodel such as him for lifting and knowing that he's putty in Jewish hands.

No thanks, I'd rather not let a woman rule one of the most powerful countries on earth you beta faggot

I will never vote for a woman

could do the same with Trump if not worse

I like the guy personally, but no. He's a cuckservative.

Never you fucking faggot, not eligible, nor wetback rafael, anchor baby rubio, or poo in the loo habibwhatshisname.

He's not American and I do not support the degradation of our laws and traditions.

Why do that when I could just take a leaky boat across and run myself?

By posting my campaign platform here hopefully the shills will see it and decide not to open up office to foreigners. You're welcome burgerbuds.

what's wrong with vaping?

A lot

Makes you look like a dick.

I heard it was banned down under, can you elaborate for a burgerfat?

this is actually pretty true

I wasn't 100% serious about that, but it's banned here because they're worried hipster kids who vape will move onto real cigarettes. Also because everything is more or less banned until it's decided otherwise here, we don't a lot in the way of limits on the government.

how's the new PM? I have a friend who is an Royalist British cuck crying that he's a republican, is he really bad?

*tips mouth fedora*

Who's worse than Jacob Rothschild? (Not saying that Trump isn't a Jewish shill too.)

He doesn't really seem to have done much, he just keeps virtue signalling. Also he is a republican, and got where he is by backstabbing a somewhat based-ish leader who actually got voted in.

I love Schwarzenegger as an actor, but he holds shitty political views. I would not vote for him in a primary and would only settle for him were he the least of all evils. Unless he were to change his stances a lot, I would vote third party over him.

When will the Republic of Australia be declared?
Sounds about right, it's what happens when you have the "Muslims welcome, death to the empire" queen pulling the strings and allowing a backstabber in.
Pray you get a Trump-esque PM that will end ties with the Queen of Cuckland, turn the Aussies into a republic and annex the Kiwis so no one will have to suffer from the Canada of Australia ever again.

Isn't the text book definition of the old term rino?

Fuck Arnold he ruined California's economy more, don't even have to mention all the "friends" he freed the days before he left office.

can't believe my mom knew him when he was younger

No way am I voting for that fuck again.

"Oh! Oh dear! All my props failed! I'm gonna make friends with the DEMs now! Oh woe is me!!?"

Fucking' idiot.

"knew him"

No.

NO NON-NATIVE BORN US CITIZEN PRESIDENTS

>God damn it half an hour later

Isn't HE the text book definition of the old term rino?

Yes. From what I've read he's very liberal.

Also OP, after Trump's 8 years Arnold would be 76 years old. He'd be 80 or 84 when he would get out of office. Way too old.

Fuck no.

I like the guy, it's nice that his dad was a Nazi and he was a tanker, but goddamn if he didn't do a shitty job of governing Commiefornia.

And you know all sorts of people have all sorts of dirt on him, let alone control. He was in Hollywood, after all.

Oh yes let this be

lol no. The way things are going in Canada, he can run for PM there.

lol fuck no. While she is supportive of Trump, I don't have much faith in her.

Glorious.

slide thread

No, he's an idiot. Good thread.

Arnold Blacknigger is antigunner. Fuck him and fuck Commiefornia.

Arnold parties with the herriman's every year, no shit he has photos with those types.

He voted for Kasich nigger

No.

God no.

You imbecile.

shoot me, forgot to sage

FUCK NO

He wasn't that great in California, he fell for the hydrogen fuel scam hook line and sinker, wasting billions of tax dollars.

To be fair to him the tech showed massive promise at the time.
The corps just failed to get the newer tech into production

Kill yourself

Arnold can't run, you idiot

Arnie endorsed Kasich and walked out of an interview when the reporter asked his opinion on Trump.
I read his autobiography, and although he had a good work ethic when younger, I don't think he'd be a great president if it were possible.

Vaping isn't technically illegal here, only the liquids that contain nicotine are.

Our current PM is a douchebag, and the leader of the opposition is a douchebag too. I voted today, and both of their parties were about as low as they could get.

No More Meme Candidates

They made a hospital in Ottawa put of Holland to get around this. They can make Ahhhnold's birthplace a US Air Force Station to make him eligible.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Princess_Margriet_of_the_Netherlands

The Princess was born in Ottawa Civic Hospital,[2] Ottawa, Ontario, as the family had been living in Canada since June 1940 after the occupation of the Netherlands by Nazi Germany. The maternity ward of Ottawa Civic Hospital in which Princess Margriet was born was temporarily declared to be extraterritorial by the Canadian government.[3][4] Making the maternity ward outside of the Canadian domain caused it to be unaffiliated with any jurisdiction and technically international territory. This was done to ensure that the newborn would derive her citizenship from her mother only, thus making her solely Dutch, which could be very important in the case that the child would have been a male, and as such, the heir of Princess Juliana.

It is a common misconception that the Canadian government declared the maternity ward to be Dutch territory. Since Dutch nationality law is based primarily on the principle of jus sanguinis it was not necessary to make the ward Dutch territory for the Princess to become a Dutch citizen. Since Canada followed the rule of jus soli, it was necessary for Canada to disclaim the territory temporarily so that the child, potential heir of the Dutch throne would not, by virtue of birth on Canadian soil, become a Canadian citizen.

They actually put it into Guernsey but this is close enough.

tl;dr They can find a way to run him like they did Cruz and Romney Sr.

Arnold was based for a long time, but the last decade has taken it's toll, clearly. Besides the fact that he was honestly a pretty mediocre, absentee governor, let's see:

And now I'm learning that THE SUPPOSEDLY BASED MOTHERFUCKER WHO TOOK OVER THE APPRENTICE DIDN'T EVEN ENDORSE TRUMP?!?!

HE ENDORSED KASICH?!?!?

I'm not even sure I can believe that. Someone sauce me.

Fuck Arnold. I don't know for sure when, but he sold out hard. The 80's were a long, long time ago.

And, seriously, what kind of slide thread is this? Arnold should run for PM of Austria if anything. Actually, that would be nice. Even Cuckanegger would be better than whatever cheating faggot actually "won"

Cruz also tried to get past that law.*

*Constitution

A tranny loving Jewish cum dumpster?
Do you have any self respect?

Arnold prior to becoming Governor was alright.

Where was he from?

HOW DARE YOU! NO ONE HAS MORE RESPECT AND DEVOTION TO THE CONSTITUTION AND THE JUDEO-CHRISTIANN PRINCIPLES ENSHRINED IN IT THAN TEXAS SENATOR RAFAEL EDUARDO CRUZ!!!!!!

Seriously though, with that name, it's kind of hilarious Cruz was actually from Canada and not Mexico.

It also feels good talking about the rat in past tense.

What is this a reference to? Trump himself is apparently good friends with Bruce Jenner and has always been neutral to pro-homo. Obviously, this shit doesn't matter in the big scheme of things.

I'd say getting into politics probably put him around some really bad (((influences))). Now he's just all hooked up for life and doesn't give a fuck.

Also, while I'm going on about Arnold, can we all admit that he never really attempted to act? I mean, none of his characters were supposed to be Austrian. Especially the ones that were employed by the US govt. He just had a really good eye for scripts.

Arnold is a traitor

fuck him

how? thought he was a conservative

This, and he's a green and a cuckpassionate cuckservative.

Don't be sexist, goy. Ivanka shouldn't be president not because she's a woman but because she's a fucking Jew BY CHOICE and is raising little bloodsuckers to migrate Trump's God Emperor genes into the Tribe. She should be burned at the stake.