If you are nithilistic and suicidal...

if you are nithilistic and suicidal, why don't you at least make the world a better place by killing minorities out in the open, and the police can end your suffering afterwards?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because my family would probably have to go thru hell as a result.

You'd be dead, you fucking idiot. Such a weak excuse.

Because it's what you want me to do, FBI.

Yeah, let your parents, siblings and grandparents have to deal with the media setting up camp outside their home, FBI agents interviewing them and going thru the house, as well as people potentially harassing them, you cumgurgling spastic. What a selfish fucking cunt.

After you pop a couple niggers move on to some faggots

That's Holla Forums's problem, they discriminate.
I am a firm believer in the saying kill em all and let the gods sort them out.

Black,white,brown,yellow,green you are all scum and you need to be eliminated.

only retards take this approach. the proper way is to become a serial killer and then killed via the death penalty, so you can get your last meal (hotpockets) and famous last words (i did it for the lulz).

First one isn't real, second one is the Jews' fault

>>>Holla Forums

reddit.com/

it talks,walks,shits,lies.
yup scum of the earth

yeah, it is scum

would love to gouge her eyes out as she screams in agony then put a bullet in her pretty skull.

I want this meme to end.

he is dense,resorting to posting lolis now.

Because I'm also not white.

Minorities don`t have control over their own conditions that made them that away. Only way to liberate oneself to take power away form exploiters hands and size your destiny. Kill the rich. Kill prominent member of any major political party.

but if I had no empathy I wouldn't be as depressed

Better off suicide bombing the AMA's or oscars

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

Why not go after g-ds chosen instead. They are the ones who forced these 3rd world pieces of shit here

As a nihilist, why would I give a shit about killing minorities? We're all stuck in this fanged anus of a life, I don't care much about racial dynamics.

I'm also not suicidal. If nihilism drives you to despair, you should choose a different system of belief.

you retarded fuck you'd be dead and have no reason to care

bump

Because the world being a better place is based off of perspective and desire. There is no real way to make the world a better place because someone will always whine about it.

also I'm lazy