Dream Thread

I'm sure the denizens of Holla Forums are more than qualified to interpret the subconscious fears and desires of others. Here's a reoccurring nightmare of mine.

I have this dream at least every two weeks. What does my brain mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/mind-wars-new-mind-control-techniques-and-delivery-methods-digital-tv-haarp-gwen-towers-silent-sound-cell-phone-mind-control-technologies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Probably that you need to stop focusing on the past and experience new things. Recurring dreams happen when you stop experiencing new things and get hung up on the past.

You're afraid of losing basic skills you never practice

or

you're afraid of losing touch with your friends

or

you're having difficulty learning new skills

or

you miss simpler times in your life

One thing I can tell you is that math is very closely associated with the brainwaves that wake you up. Attempting math in your dreams is more likely to wake you than most other activities. So it's possible the math class isn't the focus of your dream, but only where it stops each time: that you're getting to something else related to re-doing high school.

If you ave any awareness next time you could try walking out of math class in your dream and see what happens.

Read some philosophy
Meditate and think about that dream and come to terms with your fears
Sleep better and reduce stress

or go see a psychiatrist

this is bullshit, i've only ever had one dream twice, and it wasn't around times of me getting hung up on the past.

Huh. I was expecting some snarky answers. I don't know what to say.

Same boat OP

Holy shit I get these dreams too. What the fuck is going on.

what does it mean?

Have you anons ever had really, really good dreams? I sometimes have dreams were I am my favorite fictional characters. I always, always wake up at the best part. It's so unfair.

Did she accept you proposal?

I've managed to do lucid dream a few times - it's like playing a sandbox vidya on god mode

if you want to remember your dreams in greater detail, you shouldn't get up right away - lie still and go thru the dream in your head, then write it down. I've been keeping a dream diary on and off since 2009.

Every time I become aware of my dreams the people in them get mad at me.

yeah, we kissed and cuddled – there might even have been some lewd hand-holding.

my dreams always seem to reach their most interesting point just before I wake up/my alarm goes off.

Ask her out IRL then.

that's Holla Forums for you,always not what you expect.

Holla Forums on Holla Forums is pretty qualit.

even the shitpost is qualit.

you just wait op, Hope you like raids.

Last I heard she had a kid - I think she was 18/19 at the time.
Also, we left things at a pretty sour note IRL.

That's some Inception shit right there…
One trick I have picked up to lucid dreaming is to try and read something in the dream - the words will just be a mess & will change if you look at them again. That's one way to realise you are dreaming.

It might work if you look at yourself in a mirror too, though I don't recall having any success with that.

There hasn't been a good raid since 2015 and it was a 1 man thing.

idk user. The last lucid dream I had went like this.

Fucking Archons man.

that will change, stick for an hour or two a new raid will start soon.

Exactly that! I always feel so cheated when I wake up.

I think I might start one too. Thanks for the suggestions.

I live here.

That sounds pretty disturbing - imagine if your family/friends gave you that look, or even tried to get you, because you weren't supposed to know you are dreaming…

I think there is a lot of unused potential when it comes to (lucid) dreams in horror fiction.

awesome, we need more resident anons on board.

I work here.

What's the pay like?

Pay?

Good evening, gentlemen. It is right I finally show myself to you, for I believe the time has come that I give an explanation to your "dreams".

So, you've had the same dream a few times, eh? Let me ask you this: did you ever think it mere coincidence, or perhaps something meticulously planned? If you thought the former, then you'd do best to leave this thread at once and continue about your life, as things like this shouldn't and won't bother you for as long as you live. But, on the other hand, should you have ever thought the latter, even if only for a second or as a joke, then stay here and listen to my words, for they may transcend all knowledge of the cosmos.

Lads, as is the common vernacular around here, you are all part of an experiment set up by myself and my superiors at our facility. No, I won't give any names or locations, I'm not a fool. You won't be able to trace me to my proper location either, I'm behind twelve proxies as of this moment, and may continue to increase that number, so don't dawdle with petulant nonsense.

The easiest way for you to understand this experiment is to think of the recent motion picture, Inception. In the film, there is a device that allows multiple people (we use the term, "users", to signify experimentees) to connect to a single user's dream, in which they may run about and do as they wish. That isn't the case here. Your dreams are connected, but they aren't yours to do as you desire. Rather, they are us putting subliminal thoughts (through our own device) into your mind, so faint you wouldn't ever think it came from someone else altogether.

Now, I'm sure you're wondering what the purpose of this experiment is, yes? Well, to tell you the truth, we've only just begun realizing the potential we have in our hands, so our own goals aren't even set at this moment. Quite frankly, just getting to where we are now was one of our first large steps that needed to be taken before a more proper experiment could be executed. However, given the circumstance that you've all seemingly become self-aware, I felt it in our best interests to let you know of the status of your simultaneous subconscious experiences, and that we will continue to monitor and implant our messages into your thoughts while you drift.

When another major achievement has broken through, you shall hear from me again. Until then, sleep tight and pleasant dreams, lads.

Jokes on you. I have more subconscious access than you do inside your own head without ever entering a dream.

There is truth to that post.

we r simulatin

he didn't say that, although it may be true, he said that they can influence our subconscious and plant thoughts.

Which I know is being done on a mass scale by a three letter agency since the 80's

humans are not so different from radio transmitters/receivers, and if you can transmit anything on a frequency you can do the same in the human brain.

truedemocracyparty.net/2012/06/mind-wars-new-mind-control-techniques-and-delivery-methods-digital-tv-haarp-gwen-towers-silent-sound-cell-phone-mind-control-technologies/

You mean it's being done by us, right?

NSA/CIA/FBI no longer have access to the subconscious. We do. We control the memes now.

old news.

like I said, we control the memes now.

memes are a way to tap into it, but they are actually using advanced technology to do that.

Memes are the most ancient technology.

yes but it's not the only way, it's effects sure do last more and are similar to a curse or a hex, but it's not the only way, and since the orderly host of "we don't know what the fuck we are doing but let's do it anyway" can't into magix so they use technology, which can also be considered magic in a way.

Why haven’t you moved on to a dream girl yet, Holla Forums?

Advantages over 3DP/2D (Chinese cartoon character drawn by a Japanese man) & sexbots:
* can be literally anyone – from your secret crush at school, to some chick you saw at the mall, to your favourite celebrity or fictional character
* can be any age
* is no one else’s – opposed to drawn animu characters or real life girls, your dream girl will only be yours
* you can interact with her like a normal girl – talk, kiss, cuddle or make love
* can’t give you STDs
* the sky’s the limit – do whatever you want to and wherever you want – take her to expensive restaurants, night-clubs, holiday resorts no matter how poor you are IRL