Maido VPN

Maido VPN
Safe and Private access to your favorite online content, available anywhere you are! This VPN is so secure it is approved by Jim Watkins himself owner of Holla Forums!

racequeen.ph/
nttec.com/
vpn.maido3.net/?lang=en
Holla Forums users now get a massive 30% discount on Maido VPN by N.T. technology / RaceQueen Inc.

:^)

Might as well give it a go

USER WAS V& FOR THIS POST

no thanks

wow user, I love Maido VPN it's so great and easy to use.

Based Jim m8eys

I don't even have words for this

8ch needs a premium board that requires this to browse

What do you fucking expect from some retarded faggot that stored 50,000 credit cards unencrypted, and linked to user's posts?

Is this the real ife?

Ronin Pass when?

Bought and working perfectly, thanks user. Breeze to set up too.

Is this memes?

am I the only one legitimately curious how good this service is?

It's complete dog shit.
We're making fun of Jim.

no way dude! pptp is perfectly fine for your privacy needs and only pedophiles and drug dealers would want to pay with Bitcoin. Also, Bitcoins are illegal because one of its developers got arrested and anyone who has it should go to jail.the only valuable money is the US dollar being propped up by oil transactions and Jewish bankers. if you're using a VPN you're just being paranoid. Just gotta learn to love big brother government.
better?

This is true

What would be other use? Browsing facebook with VPN?
I use VPN for child abusing.

it is a great VPN, try it.

this.

Ronin Pass in October.

Maido VPN is a honeypot, do not use it
My friend did and now he's in jail

I'll make a kickstarter to fund his legal costs

Bad VPN logs u
Get Hide My ass

Only 20 posts in and this thread has probably passed around 50 levels of shitposting. Everyone here really needs to cool off or something, the Poe Law is so strong I can't tell who's making unironic posts and who's actually criticizing it.

Only criminals who want to infect people with cyber-pathogens and get away with it would use internet protocol-obscuring software like VPN. There is no reason for any law-abiding citizen to hide their IP unless they were hiding something.

thank for offer grate value!!!

Bump. This seems like a very good opportunity fellow Holla Forums users.

Out of the hundreds of vpn options imma trust jim instead. Guyz buy this stuff!

Indeed, this tunneling solution is quite attractive. Why would you go to another company when you have this very competitive service who's succeeded in staying relevant?

Nah, everyone knows someone with access to a router can see what sites they go to. We all don't live by ourselves and most people need to use other peoples networks.

Because it's owned by a shady fuck named Jim, who only cares about making a quick buck.

I'm sure he wont store user data or install sniffing software like he did with Holla Forums

>>>Holla Forums

I'd rather give my money to someone who isn't jewish

That first link is obviously satire because of the emoji being the only thing in it.

If it's made by Jim, does that mean I can use it to shitpost on Holla Forums without cloudflare errors/shadowbans?

you can use tor as a dns forwarder

you can bypass cloudflare blocks if you buy Maido VPN + Ronin Pass for an exclusive Holla Forums experience.