You will never live in a world where Vandal Savage conquers the world and you live in a perfect utopia under his...

Most men only possess beards to hide their ugly jawline.

As a man with a strong jawline, I welcome our new square jawed overlord and eagerly await his purging of the weak jawed manlets who plague our society.

I can only hope that jaw caner will get me soon

I have a square as fuck jaw, but an ugly as shit beard. I just refuse to shave after the army.

pick one

I pick Luthor.

it depends on what his priorities are. does business trump principles and ideology? a leader who bases all his decisions on the bottom line is worthless.

I will.

I think pic related kind of destroys his credibility.

I would rather live under Cobra Commander.

holy fuck this series was redpilled as fuark

How did they know?

Starting November, you will.

One can only speculate just how much the writers were taking the piss, and how much so.

I really do think G.I.Joe is a lot of the reason my generation is at least slightly more balanced than the ones that followed it. If you have kids, user, make sure to raise them on G.I.Joe.

Never watched GI Joe in my life, only ever encountered a few clips on the internet.
I always thought it was exactly as silly as G1 transformers, only without the robots.
…now I'm considering watching it.
Can somebody spoonfeed me a magnet with a reasonable amount of seeds?
That is, more than 0

why not watch it on kisscartoon?
you'll save hard disk space

And contribute to the dependance on a single service provider, plus the risk that if KC is ever taken down, many series might go unrecoverable?
No thanks.
I have a ton of hard disk space, so downloading it is no issue. And I seed stuff almost 24/7, so it's just pure profit for everybody.

Get a download manager and download the raw MP4s from KC

some day you faggots are gonna be fucked right in the ass
Kisscartoon is gonna be down, Mega is gonna be down, and all the old cartoons will either only be available through YoutuPro (only 49.99$ per month + 1.99$ pay-per-view) or will be outright removed from all watching services, because they "promote violence and intolerance" or something like that.

OP did have sex. Running his fingers through Vandal's beard is the only way he would know about the jaw line.

Cause – > effect

The entire concept of centralized authority in government is suspect. If I HAD to choose a single monarch to rule the world, Vandal would be a mediocre choice. At least he has significant experience on his side.

Luthor would be okay. In a world dominated by alien and supernatural threats of Darakseid-level power, you are going to eventually get beaten by one bad guy or another. Rather than a cosmic horror like Trigon, I would eagerly back Luthor. He's a villain, but he's our villain. He will always act in the best interests of the world because they parallel his own self-interests.

Cobra Commander is the turd sandwich in this scenario. He wants to be enlightened, but he lacks the emotional maturity for it. He talks a good game about red pill issues, but in places where he does rule, he just takes prisoners and makes them fight in gladiator games to relieve his own boredom.

I cannot think off the top of my head of a villain whom I would prefer.

Nigger I just told you to download the episodes from KissCartoon, that's about as reliant on the service as a torrent once you've got all the episodes and if you're bent about it you can redistribute them from there yourself.

sinestro

You know, there's a nasty little implication in those episodes. All this fuss over America, enough to plot a direct invasion… He wrecked the Soviets, didn't he?

How long have you been on the internet? Streaming sites always have an expiry date, and two more will take their place, is what I figured. It's not like no one else will ever bother to do it.

A story as old as politics.