FOREVER EVER

Holla Forums THIS YEAR WE TOOK DOWN GAWKER.

TODAY WE WILL TAKE DOWN THE EU.

WISH US LUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5IF6lLVCi5M&t=88s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If trips Brexit and Trump victory.

Liru is a cute

(checked)

WHAT DOES DUB DUBS MEAN?!

You're pretty fucking naive if you think the EU will let them leave via a referendum

A THOUSAND YEAR REICH

Double doubles must count, right?

Only kek can tell.

HAIL KEK.

Good luck you limey fucks.

This. It is highly likely that the Jews will, as is in their nature, Jew the Brits out of their democracy.

We can only hope the limey cucks can get pissed enough to revolt and not just take it in the ass like the panzies they are known to be.

THEN WE WILL REVOLT!

We also forced youtube into damage control with the help of some other chans

BY THE WILL OF KEK, THE FUTURE SHALL NOT BE UNWRITTEN!

shitty thread but
PRAISE LORD KEK

the memes to an end

>/monster/ starts FOREVER EVERing in Ammit's name
I understand you like Kek, Holla Forums, but you're acting too monotheistic about all this.

You didn't take down anything, you fucking retard. A billionaire with a grudge did.

Dont forget Australia's double resolution

No it happened because of our faith in Kek, he can do anything for us as long as we believe in his power

sage

.>>6432411 (checked)

You realize sage isn't a downvote right?

Seismic was working on liru even when everyone gave up on it and posted NEVER EVER. Not really meme magic, at best, Seismic saw the memes and OC which helped motivate him.

He had stopped working on Liru at a certain time, remember? Like I said, on the third day after the meme magic, he announced he'd be working on old projects again.

Godspeed Britannia.

t. burger

Brit bongs! TAKE MY POWER!

It's been a good year.

For criminal mastermind and bloodthirsty sadist Sam Hyde? It's been a literally unbelievable year.

Can someone elaborate on the FOREVER EVER meme?

Dubs confirm

what did he mean by this?

>>>/furry/

NEVER EVER
is what you post when a project you know people wanted is cancelled to mock them. I saw it posted for the Ifunefags who expected mighty no. 9 to somehow not be shit after the second release date push back. Liru became the poster child for NEVER EVER and was drawn into a lot of the memes.

But now her game is uncancelled so
FOREVER EVER
I guess.

Good luck. Make sure your people are overseeing the vote count or prepare to lose.

Tumblr fags gonna tumble

The vote is already being rigged to death, there's reports of cucks calling the bloody police over people lending their pens to the voters because they know they need pencil votes to rub them out and cheat the count

Oversee the vote count or return to the EU

It will still be a victory regardless of if they allow it to happen, if BREXIT gets majority vote. They would be overstepping boundaries if they said "lol sorry goyim you can't leave".

It shows that they are occupied and its not really a democracy.

If dubs, Brexit is go and Saudi Arabia will be conquered and Christianized

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE!

What if Britain has an """""accident""""" after leaving. Wouldn't they want to rejoin, along with other countries that haven't joined yet?

How can an entire nation have an (((accident)))? The only way that would happen is if there are bad yiddish in positions that could fuck the UK up in the future after they break away from the EU. Even if there was an (((accident))) would you really think that would be enough to scare the UK into going back into the EU? If anything the EU would be blamed for it.

All the non-cucked countries are waiting for someone to have the balls to leave, and they will all leave as well.

They make me ashamed of liking monstergirls those fuckers are autistic

I can already tell that it's going to end up killing the board at one point because autist drama

user's wish was actually two wishes, so he got double dubs

GOOD LUCK BRITAIN

LEAVE.

CHECKING THESE DIGITS

Checking your checking dubs.

Also checking these doubles.

Peter Thiel is one of us.

Don't take credit for the Hulkster's leg drops. It's not cool to steal your brother's thunder like that.

Most of the board isn't like this. We don't want these fuckers either.

We're not stealing credit, moishe.

We did tag him in after all!

The hulkster took down gwaker…

And we tagged him in. It's like we're making up for the fact that Randy Savage is dead.

Year of the fire monkey, lads.

But user, if only a small portion ended up using a discord, doesn't that go against the idea that it will likely lead to overbearing autist drama?

Why did that faggot stop making videos?

Last time we got a redditor who then started posting his butthurt on 3 other boards.

I remember that.
But I think it's silly to think that kind of autism from a single person can kill a board altogether.

Autism from someone like Bui, on the other hand, is deadly.

You dont even post there. fuck off.

There's a gorillion of happenings right now, this is an obvious slide thread.

I don't think jews and/or the EU like monster girls enough to get involved with the magic of FOREVER EVER, user.
I mean, jewish folklore about golems, for example, always consists of destroying the golem at the end.

Reported

Thanks for the warning, user.

Double Dubs means one or the other.
I will sacrifice Brexit if it means a Trump Victory

I like the way those brown leather suspenders accentuate her narrow waist and wide hips.

If Leave, then our younger britbongs will have their first fap as free lads.

FREEDOM FAPPERS UNITE

How much more delusional can GG get?

Am I on 4chan?

He's in the middle of finishing graphics for his Adult Swim show.

You mean, Samwell actually got the go ahead from Adult Swim? Yuge of true.

Summer.

GLOP GLOP GLOP

Wait, what show is he making?

In that case, maybe the trains might have to be rerouted.

This. It's like the first person to turn in the exam paper. Then there are 25 right after.

Something like this?

stop user im supposed to be working right now, i cant laugh

we did more than you ghazifag

Don't forget

summerfags get out

gogogo

(also test)

Shojo is for faggots.

88 seconds into the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=5IF6lLVCi5M&t=88s

Liru's werewolf form

Degenerate.

It really has been a good year. The best part is that it's only half over. We're up next fellow burgers. Put your caps on and pound pavement for the god emperor. That worn out feeling after a day of canvassing for a cause you believe in is the best fucking feeling.

Forever ever

feelsbadman.jpg

weebs btfo

Give credit where credit is due - The Hulk took down Gawker.

Can you explain this forever ever meme? I visited /monster/ for the first time and saw this shit everywhere.

Doesn't matter. By then, EU will assume itself as a Dictatorship.

Morally speaking, we are taught from children that it is correct to overthrow dictatorships, either pacifically or by civil war.

You think it was a one man effort? A single individual, a legal rambo?

Triangle doge should be our next meme.

Hey shills.
From the way you talk, it's almost as if Hulk Hogan is a Professional Lawyer rather than Wrestler.

Do you have no clue what team effort is?

remember when *Holla Forums* kept saying gamergate was not in any shape or form a contributor to the downfall of gawker and that the Hulk is what really killed it?

yeah ya can shove that "WE" where the sun don't shine, don't care if no one realize or acknowledge that before dying, GamerGate started the fire and were left in the wreckage brother. we showed the world not to fear them and led others to fight in our stead, we took the fall, we foresaw it on day one we would die down, in a whisper. We faught to create a path others could follow, and others did. and I lay in peace forever dead, for they can't kill me twice.

You mean the Hulkster. Betagate does nothing.
But voting to get out of the Eu is a start

FOREVER EVER

I miss enjoying vidia

Gamergate did what it was supposed to - make Gawker lose millions of dollars.

Very nice.

Now that Brexit has won, I sure hope you're wrong about Trump.

pls respond

I think it's the anti-version of "never ever".

Never ever came from when seismic was in development from the Liru hentai game, but would take visits to cuckchan (and I think Holla Forums, or just didn't very often). But cuckchan only kept bullying and belittling seismic on his progress, with seismic no less taking it like an abused dog, then eventually made an announcement he was going on hiatus for a bit and needed a break from his work. Many thought he had abandoned his project out of depression and maybe became an hero from the relentless belittling.

Thus never ever was born during that hiatus.

Let's keep it going all 2016. Happy new year, lads.

Liru actually came out.

Wew meme magic confirmed.

"Forever Ever" is indeed a nega-meme version of Never Ever that /monster/ started spouting in Ammit's name. On the third day after it happened, seismic announced he was "bringing back old projects." Liru "came back to life on the third day," thus making her like Ammit's Jesus, in a sense, though there's still the theory that seismic's Liru is just a doppelganger.
Additionally, the same week Forever Ever started, a Berserk-related monster girl thread was started on the board, and Guts got off the boat later that same week.

>>>/furry/

>>>/reddit/

You're just baiting, right?

Peter Thiel is the shilliest of all shills

7 figures, and coordinating with Hogan's lawyers to dig shit on Gawker delusional, perhaps.