What did he mean?

"FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE JEWS ARE EVIL!"

What did Anakin mean by this? Were the prequels a political commentary on 21st century America.
I really think that the star wars prequels may have been too deep for their time.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends
mileswmathis.com/daisy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because jews originally came from a desert and he hates sand.

CONFIRMED
LUCAS WAS WARNING US THE WHOLE TIME
I MISS YOU GEORGE

Holy shit Lucas was redpilled as fuck?

"So this is how democracy dies, with thunderous applause"

Bannon is sheev, Trump is Anakin.

BB-88

what did they mean by this?

The evidence keeps on piling.

Jedi "Empire"
Sheev's Empire
Was Lucas secretly Holla Forums?

THIS JUST IN

ANOTHER WACK ASS """INVASION""" BY LOW ENERGY COMMIES

MAY THEY NEVER LEARN FROM THEIR MISTAKES

Fuck off jewdi scum.

Are you forgetting the galaxy-spanning terrorist organization that was able to function and supply itself thanks to an inefficient military and a sympathetic population?

Who is Trea Sonn?

Empire were geared for fighting a war against a proper enemy, not for fighting against an insurgency. Pretty much the Galactic Civil War was Nam to the Imperials since they had all this advanced tech that was just not designed for the kind of war they were fighting.

It's a Jesus allegory.

He is prophesied to become the savior of their people, he becomes one of them, and when he begins to upset the basic order of things, they villainize and attempt to kill him. However, he is saved by grace and restored to life in order to lead the way into the future.

In his point of view, the "Jedi" aka "Jews" are evil. They have grown decadent and turned from the true nature of "The Force" aka "God". Lucas wrote the prequel trilogy to turn more people toward a Christian life and away from deceptive Jewry. Just look at Watto… I mean, come on.

Anakin, a young blonde goy, was enslaved by (((Watto))), on a desert planet. Then Watto sold Annie to a religious cult that abducts children. It doesn't get more obvious than that what was going on.

Holy shit. I just realized that Obi-Wan was Luke's real father.

BRAVO LUCAS

No he wasn't, fuck off you fucking cuck.

"Luke, you are my wife's son"

Trips don't lie. (((Watto))) probably sucked Annie's foreskin too.

That's exactly what the fight between Anakin and Obi-Wan was about. Anakin found out that Obi-Wan had cucked him, it was the last straw that made him join sheev.

Deepest movie of all time.

Cucks confirmed worse than fags.

Why would Oobi cuck Annie when he had a hot Mando grill pining for his dick?

Obi Wan was clearly a faggot who wanted to suck Anakin's cum out of Padme's vag.

Obi Wan Cucknobi

When do we get Twilek sex scenes?

Goddamn that was cancerous. Fuck off bakc to reddit, will ya?

We don't anymore, user, (((Disney))) ruined that too ;_;

Do you guys remember when there was going to be an HBO or Showtime Star Wars series called Underworld? Do you remember when Lucas signed off on an art book with nude twileks in it?

BRAVO

BRAVO LUCAS

Ooobi delivered Luke to Owen and Beru. Your greentext a shit.
GEORGE COME BACK

I recognize that titty!
Autism Warning:
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Breast/Legends

Oh god! Why didn't I heed the warning?
This is surprisingly one of the gayest things I have ever read and I frequent /cuteboys/ and /k/!

Holy shit sand strikes again.

Are Star Wars fans the most cancerous community?

Fuck off, Mike.

The role of race mixer in the newest trilogy was a competition between like 5 people so why expect quality acting from it mileswmathis.com/daisy.pdf