The Brexit is today, lads

post "Leave" to help our fellow UK cucks in their historical day, and share stories of what you were doing the day the EU was given its first blow.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ElizabethHurley/status/745605008012546048
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-says-a-brexit-will-be-a-turning-poin/
fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf
southendnewsnetwork.com/news/breaking-referendum-in-chaos-as-ballot-counting-computers-only-register-remain-votes-in-tests/
news.sky.com/story/1716585/nigel-farage-looks-like-remain-will-edge-it
margaretthatcher.tv/The_Best_Quotes.html
twitter.com/lindsaylohan
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=12h
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LEAVE

are they actually doing it?

LEAVE

youre still pussies for not having a right to bear arms

REMAIN
because fuck you for making a slide thread

A clear stay from germany. May the shitskins burn the british cities to the ground just like the britcucks did burn down german cities.

May they all rot in pieces.

When exactly will we know the results?

So sorry for wasting these trips fam

LEAVE!!

LEAVE TBH FAM

L E A V E

If we're going to shitpost, at least help brit/pol/ shitpost their way to their 1000th thread. They wanted it to coincide with the referendum. Shitpost over there.

Just a heads up to any non-Brit, unless you believe in miracles and divine intervention, we will not win this referendum and it likely won't even be close.

not a brit but you faggots better
LEAVE

I fail to see how this is a slide thread, what are we sliding? If you can point me to the thread being slide I will be sure to bump it but if you can't prove your claim then you sir are a shill. If you are indeed a shill I would ask you to kindly leave.

LEAVE no lube in the tube when preparing your anuses today.

LEAVE THE CUCKS

for example:
This thread does nothing to make Brexit possible, it has no real purpose or value. Take a look at most posts here and you'll understand.

They have the right, it's just that their government doesn't recognize it.

Polls will not close for another 11h. They'll be no exit polls and no early indications so it's easier to rig so expect a result in 20h time or so.

Leave

Let's see if you fags actually do anything if Remain wins

Nice try, faggot.

LEAVE, OR WE WON'T RECOGNIZE THE COUNTRY TOMORROW!

It was stickied earlier, faggot. If you had been here earlier, you'd have known that and if you are so assblasted about the thread being slid, bump it. This brexit thread is essentially a "happening" thread, no different than chimpouts or Trump rallies.

Your naivety is almost cute.

If they don't fix the elections which they will do, EU will invoke the article 50 of Lisbon treaty.
The Brexit needs to be approved by both all the member nations and the commission. You think Junker will make it easy for UK?

I'm not "assblasted" over this thread, and I'm definitely not new here. Useless threads like this one can be used for sliding, especially if they have such retarded OP:

That's bullshit, but I believe you. Let's see if this thread will have decent OC or useful information in a few hours.

As long as people believe drastic measures aren't needed to fight back, we will be toothless.

It's time for blood and force. Or the collective suicide of the European peoples.

You ain't gonna vote your way out of this mess, mate.

Never said that, m80.

I don't see how the thread is useless, considering the rather significant event to take place and regardless of the likelihood of it succeeding.

Hopefully. Maybe the referendum will be streamed.

Leave you cucks.

Fuckin LEAVE.

LEAVE

As promised I have bumped said thread.

So it's gonna get rigged like the Austrian elections, right? (hear they sent ballots to other countries already) Or if you do manage a vote to leave they'll just keep redoing the vote since that's what infantile EU kikes do when they don't get their way.

I'm just looking forward to potential riots & am too cynical to believe EU would ever permit escape since "the domino effect" would obliterate their totalitarian rule over Europe.

Whatever the outcome: at least you tried.

I seriously hope Britain leaves, but the stakes are very high, either globalists put a stop to Brexit entirely through vote rigging or what have you, OR, Brexit does happen and the EU responds by fucking Britain over with heavy tarrifs on imports. Either way, I do not see how this could end without conflict. Wishfully thinking we could see a repeat of the events that lead to Nazi Germany

BONG BONG BONG

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE OUT

BONG BONG BONG

leave

FUCKING DISGUSTING
VOTE LEAVE
I'd vote leave if I could

LEAVE

Rise again Britannia

you're not leaving, not like this, not without violence, they won't let you

Leave

LEAVE

KEK wills it.

As much as i want it to happen it won't, violence is your only hope you brit cucks.

LEAVE!! MAKE BRITON GREAT AGAIN!

If you don't leave your race is over what's left of your women will abaddon you, and your children will never have such a chance if you have children. The EU will strengthen its resolve bringing in more migrants to all EU countries especially you Germany and we'll see Europa become very "progressive". Yeah there will be a few outcroppings of RWDS's but nothing organized enough, so their blood will be used as propaganda to further the "progressive" agenda.
LEAVE, do whatever you can do, here in America I can do nothing except LARP as a Brit on Facebook and elsewhere convincing anyone too leave

Ironic the British will either start us down the path of sovereignty and nationalism or end the white race because without Brexit there will be no way the EU will become destabilized.

any way we can meme this??

Any you cunts got a live stream for news coverage?

My country is covering it, some guy says that polls right outside the voting booths are saying something like 85% stay, just turn on any new channel tonight for the obvious result.

No

LEAVE

BBBB RRRR EEEEE X X IIIII TTTTTB B R R E X X I T BBBB RRRR EEEE X I T B B R R E X X I T BBBB R R EEEEE X X IIIII T BBBB RRRR EEEEE X X IIIII TTTTTB B R R E X X I T BBBB RRRR EEEE X I T B B R R E X X I T BBBB R R EEEEE X X IIIII T BBBB RRRR EEEEE X X IIIII TTTTTB B R R E X X I T BBBB RRRR EEEE X I T B B R R E X X I T BBBB R R EEEEE X X IIIII T

What? Covering voting intentions or attempting to bias it towards either side is illegal in the UK on election days.

They just have some niggers waiting outside for people to finish voting then asking "What did you vote for, goy?" and of course pretty much everyone, or at least 85%, is saying "Remain because i love cock!".

I don't think that's illegal.

BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT
BREXIT BREXIT

*LEAVE*

Bongers, get out of the EU.

OUT OUT OUT

LEAVE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LEAVE

LET THE LEGEND COME BACK TO LIFE

RULE BRITANNIA RULE BRITANNIA
RULE BRITANNIA

LEAVE

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE
LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE

LEAVE

Come on you faggots.

BBBB RRRR EEEEE X X IIIII TTTTT
xB B R R E X X I T
B B R R E ==X X I T==
BBBB R R ==EEEEE X X IIIII T==
BBBB RRRR ==EEEEE X X IIIII TTTTT==

LEAVE

Before your wife's son is a muzzie.

fug>>6431804

LLLL EEEE AAAA V V E !!!!!!!!!!
L L E E A V V E !!
LLLL EEEE AAAA V E !!
L L E E A V V E !!
LLLL E E AAAA V V E !!

:o

IF BRITS DON'T LEAVE THEY BECOME CUCKS ON ALL BOARDS, BRITPOL IS DISSOLVED AND WILL BE HENCEFORTH KNOWN AS EUPOL

LEAVE

,ggggggggggg, ,ggggggggggg, ,ggggggg, ,ggg, ,gg ,a8a, ,gggggggggggggggdP"""88""""""Y8,dP"""88""""""Y8, ,dP""""""Y8bdP"""Y8, ,dP' ,8" "8,dP""""""88"""""""Yb, 88 `8bYb, 88 `8b d8' a Y8Yb,_ "8b, d8" d8 8bYb,_ 88 `" 88 ,8P `" 88 ,8P 88 "Y8P' `"" Y8,,8P' 88 88 `"" 88 88aaaad8P" 88aaaad8P" `8baaaa Y88" 88 88 88 88""""Y8ba 88""""Yb, ,d8P"""" ,888b Y8 8P 88 88 `8b 88 "8b d8" d8" "8b, `8, ,8' 88 88 ,8P 88 `8i Y8, ,8P' Y8, 8888 "8,8" gg, 88 88_____,d8' 88 Yb,`Yba,,_____, d8" "Yb,`8b, ,d8b, "Yb,,8P 88888888P" 88 Y8 `"Y8888888 ,8P' "Y8 "Y88P" "Y8 "Y8P'

`MMMMMMMb.`MMMMMMMb. `MMMMMMMMM `MM( )M' `MM'MMMMMMMMMM MM `Mb MM `Mb MM \ `MM. d' MM / MM \ MM MM MM MM MM `MM. d' MM MM MM .M9 MM MM MM , `MM. d' MM MM MMMMMMM( MM .M9 MMMMMMM `MMd MM MM MM `Mb MMMMMMM9' MM ` dMM. MM MM MM MM MM \M\ MM d'`MM. MM MM MM MM MM \M\ MM d' `MM. MM MM MM .M9 MM \M\ MM / d' `MM. MM MM _MMMMMMM9'_MM_ \M\_MMMMMMMMM _M(_ _)MM_ _MM_ _MM_

::::::::: ::::::::: :::::::::: ::: ::: ::::::::::: ::::::::::: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: :+: +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +:+ +#++:++#+ +#++:++#: +#++:++# +#++:+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ +#+ #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# #+# ######### ### ### ########## ### ### ########### ###

███ █▄▄▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄ ▄█ ▄▄▄▄▀ █ █ █ ▄▀ █▀ ▀ ▀▄ █ ██ ▀▀▀ █ █ ▀ ▄ █▀▀▌ ██▄▄ █ ▀ ██ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ █▄ ▄▀ ▄ █ ▐█ █ ███ █ ▀███▀ █ ▀▄ ▐ ▀ ▀ ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀▀▀ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐░▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀ ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐░▌░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▐░▌ ▐░▌ ▄▄▄▄█░█▄▄▄▄ ▐░▌ ▐░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌ ▐░▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀

▄▄▄▄ ██▀███ ▓█████ ▒██ ██▒ ██▓▄▄▄█████▓▓█████▄ ▓██ ▒ ██▒▓█ ▀ ▒▒ █ █ ▒░▓██▒▓ ██▒ ▓▒▒██▒ ▄██▓██ ░▄█ ▒▒███ ░░ █ ░▒██▒▒ ▓██░ ▒░▒██░█▀ ▒██▀▀█▄ ▒▓█ ▄ ░ █ █ ▒ ░██░░ ▓██▓ ░ ░▓█ ▀█▓░██▓ ▒██▒░▒████▒▒██▒ ▒██▒░██░ ▒██▒ ░ ░▒▓███▀▒░ ▒▓ ░▒▓░░░ ▒░ ░▒▒ ░ ░▓ ░░▓ ▒ ░░ ▒░▒ ░ ░▒ ░ ▒░ ░ ░ ░░░ ░▒ ░ ▒ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ▒ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░ ░

██████╗ ██████╗ ███████╗██╗ ██╗██╗████████╗██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔════╝╚██╗██╔╝██║╚══██╔══╝██████╔╝██████╔╝█████╗ ╚███╔╝ ██║ ██║ ██╔══██╗██╔══██╗██╔══╝ ██╔██╗ ██║ ██║ ██████╔╝██║ ██║███████╗██╔╝ ██╗██║ ██║ ╚═════╝ ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚══════╝╚═╝ ╚═╝╚═╝ ╚═╝

___ ___ ___ __ __ ___ _____ | _ ) | _ \ | __| \ \/ / |_ _| |_ _| | _ \ | / | _| > < | | | | |___/ |_|_\ |___| /_/\_\ |___| _|_|_ _|"""""|_|"""""|_|"""""|_|"""""|_|"""""|_|"""""| "`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'

__/\\\\\\\\\\\\\______/\\\\\\\\\______/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\_______/\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\_ _\/\\\/////////\\\__/\\\///////\\\___\/\\\///////////__\///\\\___/\\\/__\/////\\\///__\///////\\\/////__ _\/\\\_______\/\\\_\/\\\_____\/\\\___\/\\\_______________\///\\\\\\/________\/\\\___________\/\\\_______ _\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__\/\\\\\\\\\\\/____\/\\\\\\\\\\\_________\//\\\\__________\/\\\___________\/\\\_______ _\/\\\/////////\\\_\/\\\//////\\\____\/\\\///////___________\/\\\\__________\/\\\___________\/\\\_______ _\/\\\_______\/\\\_\/\\\____\//\\\___\/\\\__________________/\\\\\\_________\/\\\___________\/\\\_______ _\/\\\_______\/\\\_\/\\\_____\//\\\__\/\\\________________/\\\////\\\_______\/\\\___________\/\\\_______ _\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\/__\/\\\______\//\\\_\/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\__/\\\/___\///\\\__/\\\\\\\\\\\_______\/\\\_______ _\/////////////____\///________\///__\///////////////__\///_______\///__\///////////________\///________

Leave

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXX XXXXXXXIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTB::::::::::::::::B R::::::::::::::::R E::::::::::::::::::::EX:::::X X:::::XI::::::::IT:::::::::::::::::::::TB::::::BBBBBB:::::B R::::::RRRRRR:::::R E::::::::::::::::::::EX:::::X X:::::XI::::::::IT:::::::::::::::::::::TBB:::::B B:::::BRR:::::R R:::::REE::::::EEEEEEEEE::::EX::::::X X::::::XII::::::IIT:::::TT:::::::TT:::::T B::::B B:::::B R::::R R:::::R E:::::E EEEEEEXXX:::::X X:::::XXX I::::I TTTTTT T:::::T TTTTTT B::::B B:::::B R::::R R:::::R E:::::E X:::::X X:::::X I::::I T:::::T B::::BBBBBB:::::B R::::RRRRRR:::::R E::::::EEEEEEEEEE X:::::X:::::X I::::I T:::::T B:::::::::::::BB R:::::::::::::RR E:::::::::::::::E X:::::::::X I::::I T:::::T B::::BBBBBB:::::B R::::RRRRRR:::::R E:::::::::::::::E X:::::::::X I::::I T:::::T B::::B B:::::B R::::R R:::::R E::::::EEEEEEEEEE X:::::X:::::X I::::I T:::::T B::::B B:::::B R::::R R:::::R E:::::E X:::::X X:::::X I::::I T:::::T B::::B B:::::B R::::R R:::::R E:::::E EEEEEEXXX:::::X X:::::XXX I::::I T:::::T BB:::::BBBBBB::::::BRR:::::R R:::::REE::::::EEEEEEEE:::::EX::::::X X::::::XII::::::II TT:::::::TT B:::::::::::::::::B R::::::R R:::::RE::::::::::::::::::::EX:::::X X:::::XI::::::::I T:::::::::T B::::::::::::::::B R::::::R R:::::RE::::::::::::::::::::EX:::::X X:::::XI::::::::I T:::::::::T BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB RRRRRRRR RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXX XXXXXXXIIIIIIIIII TTTTTTTTTTT

____ ____ U _____ u __ __ _____ U | __")uU | _"\ u \| ___"|/ \ \/"/ ___ |_ " _| \| _ \/ \| |_) |/ | _|" /\ /\ |_"_| | | | |_) | | _ < | |___ U / \ u | | /| |\ |____/ |_| \_\ |_____| /_/\_\ U/| |\u u |_|U _|| \\_ // \\_ >,-,>> \\_.-,_|___|_,-._// \\_ (__) (__) (__) (__)(__) (__)\_) (__)\_)-' '-(_/(__) (__)

leave britcucks purge your country

Leave!

Shit's gonna be rigged as fuck and they don't even hide it anymore!
Holy fucking shit

Leave.

But also

Focus attention there. Need that 1k

Leave

The day the eternal anglo becomes the eternal cuck.
I am ready.

Remain will pass because of Scottland & London faggoty
Calling it now niggers!

Elizabeth Hurley is for Brexit she made a tweet

twitter.com/ElizabethHurley/status/745605008012546048

I hope they leave, the EU was an old school USA dirty trick to keep europe from ever getting competitive on GDP. put all the crabs in one bucket etc.

so what's up with the royals, Queenie clearly is fucking done with the eu and it's faggotry

if remain get's it's rigged win, can the royals say fuck it and come forward with that whole constitutional monarchy thing?

severe flooding in london will depress voter turn out

Otherwords normal weather will keep liberals from voting? Seriously?

pffft

43% of millennials eligible to vote are not expected to turn out.

Glastonbury festival a den of SJW scum told attendee's to vote remain via postal vote before going to the festival because there would be no polling at the festival grounds… retards still show up asking where to vote anyway

what are the odds that remain voters are like bernie voters in the sense that both groups are largely ineligible to vote due to being underage

Good, most of them would probably vote remain anyway

TIME TO FLEX THOSE MEME MUSCLES LADS

GET THE WORD OUT AND LET NO ONE CONSIDER ANY OPTION BUT "LEAVE"

THERE IS NO FUTURE IN THE EU.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/23/eu-referendum-boris-johnson-says-a-brexit-will-be-a-turning-poin/

Anyone actually get a feel for the mood on the day? Any intuitive private polling insight you can give us?

The odds right now are 8:1 for a leave vote so I'm thinking of betting a little more.

EU get out REEEEEEEEEEE

i have no fucking clue for for some reason they refuse to do exit polling and the polls dont close till 10PM local time so still another 9 hours before counting even begins

Yeah I heard about that which is I asked if anyone picked up on a general mood or intuition.

Im Australian so I have no idea how the average Brit referendum voter would feel on this.

Screw it, I'll bet a little more, you only live once.

same boat here aussi too kinda tempted to do an all nighter and see the results live i haven't got work tomorrow

LEAVE

Britain, I…

This is so wrong

look at this salty kikess whale top kek these stupid mouthbreathers doing the echoes on themselves never fails to make me laugh

LEAVE

LEAVE

LEEEEEAAAAAVEEEEEEEEEE

Leave.
For the love of all that should be sacred, leave the crumbling establishment that is the EU. Europe can be saved, and it starts in the UK. Please don't let us down.

Leave.

LEAVE!!!!

Now i know for sure your a retard. Get out jew

Something is really perverted about Britain when it comes to "mummies."

Its like since you live under a nanny state and women control every aspect of your lives, you've come to associate women and therefore sex with being controlled. So the woman to you is a matriarch in her highest sexual idea

This boy is smug because "my mummy is the sexiest"

OUT OUT OUT

why respond to my post with this drivel you deviant

I want to stick my dick inside her milf pussy

LEAVE
cousins

I'd like to give that effeminate looking kid a new brother or sister

Leave you cheeky bastards!

Folly. No excitement, it's all set up through MSM, Google feeds and search, social network trending algorithms, the concerts of power want to stay and they can program the cattle to do their bidding. It is artificial.

The political forces (including intelligence establishment) in the driving wheel in the western world think they have a tougher nut to crack with Russia and China because these powers don't uphold western thinking. The driving wheels will walk over you, and go to any lengths.

Brexit won't happen and Trump will lose. The choice has already been made in the upper echelons.

Get the fuck out of there, britfags!

LEAVE, GODDAMN IT, LEAVE

you must think its possible for them to leave :) you forget the election has already been rigged :)
fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf

I didn't specify how they had to leave. There's alternate methods than a referendum and a rigged vote, you know.

uncuck yourself brits, the world is watching

So what do you guys think the end results will be?
Also, when will they actually tell us the results?

LEAVE BY THE GRACE OF GOD

God be with England on this day

I cast all enmity aside, be free. Be the first of Us to break out.

Half of all England wishes freedom, these men and women have not reached their decision by means of jewish press, crowd dynamics or the bleating cowardly traitorous and deceitful politicians, but by their heart and their reason.

No matter how this day unfolds, we have already struck the first blow. The global economy is poised for collapsed, and when that happens those true Englishmen will not forget the source of their woe; this true half will not fade into the woodwork but grow in strength as it grows in anger - and it shall not be without great cause.

Lose all thought of the shifting of the mob. Be true to God and to the Right; do not stay yourself for fear of reprise - social or otherwise. Cry out your truth and be not afraid; better the life of an outcast than a worm.

No matter how this day goes, though it be a great battle won regardless, it be but the first step

God be with you all

FREEDOM FOREVER!

Begone EU!

Personally, I don't think the UK will make the vote due to the simple fact that if the US is under kike's heels this badly, the UK is in a 10 times worse position. Either way, good luck UK!

LEAVE~!

Please UK, please leave, i know you can do it, i'm praying for you.

I'm seriously praying, holy shit dude i don't want to see what happens to you if you stay.

I did my part and voted, I just hope my fellow people are doing the same and voting leave.

The island cucks don't have the balls to actually pull this off. Not that any Western European "nation" did..

Suck it cucks

cant wait for the turkish qt3.14s to be allowed in

CRASHING THIS EU, WITH NO SURVIVORS

LEAVE

Begone EU!

LEAVE

LEAVE

The fact they aren't doing exit polls doesn't boost my confidence in the reliability of the result though. I'm hoping for the best, but expecting the worst.

LEAVE

Get out out while you still can, m8s! The other way lies World Jewry.

SHOO SHOO EU

Well technically Turks can be granted UK citizenship if they can prove that they can hold their own/contribute (This is usually a trade and I think you have to confirm that you were succesfull in your bussiness in Turkey).
Its from a deal made back when Atatürk was a thing.

Also have a
LEAVE
in support of the Brits.

LEAVE!

L E A V E

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
BRITAIN GET OUT

REMAIN

Because literally every argument the leave side has is either a good thing spoken to be bad, or an outright lie.

L E A V E

How's it looking so far lads? Lots of Leave supporters out there in the polls?

Begone EU!

In the last 2 polls, leave was leading by at least 2 points

Leave

Technically meant the enthusiasm

When can we expect a first calculation? How long until the voting booths close?

LEAVE
E
A
V
E

Do it for your children, do it for your family!

Polls close at 7PM their time. So technically only 2 hours left

lol rigged voting machines, it's the britbong equivalent of Austria's postal votes. The kikes could rig it to show 100% Bremain just to show they don't give a shit about democracy. and people would STILL defend the process.

they should LEAVE, but it won't happen, (((they))) won't let it happen.

This. It's going to be like 49% leave and 51% remain. They are going to sell it like "the great majority voted remain". Fucking hell I hate the western leaders!

She was always a qt

I'm not holding my breath, cucks.

LEAVE

ABANDON SHIP

RUN WHILE YOU CAN

GOD THAT IS TRIGGERING ME HARD

Is that Anita Sarkeesian in the back?

Jesus Christ, really looks like her.

Bong here.
IT's just too good to be true
We just can't leave the EU…..etc.
But how come there's such a term as AfroAmerican in the USA? There doesn't seem to be an equivalent term in any other country to refer to black people?.

I like to think of my country as more ofca lifeboat than a ship these days.

Here in the country next to Spain, we literally call them our equivalent of "Nigger" and it's the norm

Black nationalists spent a lot of time in the 60s and 70s coming up with all sorts of bogus identity stuff. Some of it stuck, despite that not really being a thing anymore.

That one probably was kept by the (((usual suspects))) because it is inherently divisive in the way that a simple description like "negro" is not.

HAIL HYDRA!

I knew I should have fucked that green haired bitch before she went full retard.

LEAVE

Any new reports of cheaty fuckery going on at the booths?

L E A V E

How long can the EU even stay afloat? I can appreciate Brexit as a symbolic gesture, but when the EU starts to implode from its own bureaucratic gravity, and it will, it won't really be able to enforce its ridiculous rules.

Begone EU!

Begone EU!

Begone EU!

BEGONE EU!

LEAVE

Begone EU!

L E A V E

I'm afraid that the majority of britcucks are not initiated enough

LEAVE

I hope brexit fails.

Without the hope of peac

The EU must burn.

So when the rigged numbers come in there isn't any direct data to dispute it.

Why must you be a fat curry wog?

Leave

Shitposting on the internet

It's the current year, if Brexit doesn't succeed then there will be no revolutions whatsoever, the western world isn't ready nor interested in "violence", pussified worlds and politics will do that

Begone EU!

Good luck to leave from /furry/
But I'm not holding my breath the British are pretty cuck bunch.
Ether way britcucks still welcome on /furry/
I messed up tonight
I lost another fight
I still mess up but I'll just start again
I keep falling down
I keep on hitting the ground
I always get up now to see what's next
Birds don't just fly
They fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it Wong

I won’t give up, no I won’t give in
Till I reach the end
And then I’ll start again
Though I’m on the lead
I wanna try everything
I wanna try even though I could fail
Till I reach the end
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything

Oh oh try everything

Look how far you've come
You filled your heart with love
Baby you've done enough that cut your breath
Don't beat yourself up
Don't need to run so fast
Sometimes we come last but we did our best

Till I reach the end
Though I’m on the lead
I wanna try everything
Till I reach the end
No I won't leave
I wanna try everything

I'll keep on making those new mistakes
I'll keep on making them every day
Those new mistakes

Oh oh, try everything

BEGONE EU

BEGONE EU
E
G
O
N
E

E
U

Never thought I'd see the furfags would show support to the britcucks

Begone EU!

Implying Islamic jihadists and EU backed feminists are not the biggest threat to the furry community

BEGONE EU

LEAVE

Remember to bring a pen.

Wow so I google "brexit" and these are the result… I thought Google was supposed to be unbiased lmao

Ducks bite

All links are REMAIN. They are going all out on the last day.

Remember; People like Soros warned about the consequences of a Brexit. You do know what that means right?

TICK
TOCK

Begone EU

Begone EU!

GET OUT

PRAISE OUT TROUT SHOO EVIL UNION SHOO

Kek please

I want this to happen

I need it to

Britain needs to leave

So when will we know?

Begone EU!

LEAVE!

LEAVE!

About 7pm EST

Your memes are weak outlander.

My hopes are high but my expectations are low.

If we squeek out a win, it'll be thanks to old White British people, so many muds and young people are cucked beyond belief…

Multiple people with low expectations leads to a quantum shift in future outcome, be careful.

LEAVE

Expect the best possible outcome out of any situation, and encourage multiple people to, and it will happen. Praise Kek.

LEAVE

you'd be surprised how many 1st gen curry/sand niggers are butt-hurt about Romanian lowering their wages.

you forgot gypsies

Kek will guide the way. I hope we leave but we fight on dauntlessly regardless of the results tonight.

Don't you worry about it for a second petal. I've got you covered.

It's going to be rigged though

BAD MEME MAGIC

Rigged in our favor by the Royal family.

HYPE

L E A V E
E
A
V
E

Good luck, bongs.

L E A V E

L E A V E

L E A V E

L E A V E

L E A V E

Norwfag here.
Due to sad ass masochism I have watched the new and pozzed top gear
only funny joke was this:
(re the Stig)
kinda fitting, since it's about ridding yourself of something that is pure shit.

This

If singles UK leaves, if dubs they stay.

Praise KEK and grant them a leave

You played in favor of easy outcome. This is not how it works fag

checkekd

Any stream to see the butthurt?

LOW ENERGY MAGIC DAMMIT user

I sometimes watch Top Gear in the morning, it's always super old episodes and they always do really cool challenges and stuff with the cars, so I tried watching it in the afternoon and that old washed up actor came on as the host for some reason and there was a bunch of niggers and retards so I turned it off

Just got up lads, going to finish my tea and walk down to the voting building on the village.

Do we have any exit polls yet?
Has there been any (((funny buisniss))) reported with voting yet?

Just to remind you that your vote doesn't mean shit and that UK will never be allowed to leave the EU without violence

if singles, you are a nigger dick sucking faggot

if dubs, you are a swede

IF TRIPS THE EU WILL DIE AND THE WHITE EUROPEANS WILL RISE AGAIN

doing it marathon.
better to get rid of all the cancer at once, then go back to the good old episodes afterwards.

dem eyes
subtle fetal alcohol syndrome?

dubs of truth

You know the EU;
If one says 'no', they'll understand 'yes'.
If one says 'yes', they'll understand 'anal'.

BREAKING: Referendum in CHAOS as ballot counting computers only register REMAIN votes in tests
southendnewsnetwork.com/news/breaking-referendum-in-chaos-as-ballot-counting-computers-only-register-remain-votes-in-tests/

That's a fake jackass

LEAVE

DO IT NOW

Begone EU!

I just did my part. OUT OUT OUT!!!

Dont be a shill, report it as false.

LEAVE, FAGGOTS

Well ? Any stats ?

REMEMBER BRITBONGS
PIC RELATED WOULD ALLOW THE UK TO STAY! SO LEAVE NOW!

LEAVE
OUT OUT OUT
THE FROG GOD WILLS IT

GIT DA FUK OUT YA FOKIN' WANKA CANTS

…this is the United Kingdom now?

She would?

Thatcher was quoted as saying she would rather have Britain join the United States than the European Union.

LEAVE

When will the results be announced?

Have you been living under a rock?

Dubs and brexit would help Remove Kebab

Let's find a citation for that quote and troll Brit/pol/!

Also, John Locke predicted/advised that the British should move their capital to the US and run shit from there.

Let's start calling them the 51st and asking if they want a referendum like Puerto Rico

–LEAVE–

Farage:
At the least the goyim gave it their best shot. If only he could have eaten fish&chips with his son any other night but the day of the debate, one day before voting.

VOTING POLLS JUST CLOSED

EXIT POLLS ARE STARTNG

RESULTS IN 3 TO 4 HOURS

Just fuck my tea up.

Dubs and Brexit happens along with David Cameron drowning himself in the thames river.

Reroll

Fuck it lads, it's all over.

Wrong river.

LEAVE BRITAIN, LEAVE.

news.sky.com/story/1716585/nigel-farage-looks-like-remain-will-edge-it
CUCKED
end of brit/pol/?
hopefully

LEAVE

You cunts better not cock this up, that's the best shot we get at stopping the UESS (United European Socialist Sultanate).

BRITBONGS IF YOU VOTE BREXIT TRUMP WILL HELP WITH YOUR KEBAB PROBLEM

DO IT FOR HER

don't get your hopes up
never thought we'd win, still went out and voted though

COMPLETE TIMELINE OF EVENTS BY BASED ZEROHEDGE

WITNESSED

GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE EU BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE

(On The European Union) "What we should grasp, however, from the lessons of European history is that, first, there is nothing necessarily benevolent about programmes of European integration; second, the desire to achieve grand utopian plans often poses a grave threat to freedom; and third, European unity has been tried before, and the outcome was far from happy." – Margaret Thatcher

"The European single currency is bound to fail, economically, politically and indeed socially, though the timing, occasion and full consequences are all necessarily still unclear." – Margaret Thatcher

"(A unified) 'Europe' is the result of plans. It is, in fact, a classic utopian project, a monument to the vanity of intellectuals, a programme whose inevitable destiny is failure: only the scale of the final damage done is in doubt." – Margaret Thatcher

margaretthatcher.tv/The_Best_Quotes.html

nice one
inspiring. made these in case of BREMAIN
too cruel?
naaaaaaaaaaaahhh

well damn.

fuckfuckfuck…. meme magic is against us.

MERCIFUL KEK, LET THE PEOPLE GO!!!

IF DUBS IF BREXIT FAILS AN UPRISING WILL HAPPEN WITH DAVID CAMERONS HEAD WILL BE CUT OFF

?

there'll always be an england

Good amount of high energy from the leave side, hopefully we can carry the south aside from London, I'm a lad in the southwest, and Leave has had a strong presence here.

Good luck, from Canada. Telegraph currently saying 53.1% leave.

BRITAIN MAY STRIKE THE FIRST BIG BLOW AGAINST GLOBALISM

KEKSPEED, BONGS

/argentina/ here
LEAVE

The waiting is killing me
LOADINGU
LEAVE

Leave

=LEAVE=

Leave

good luck to you brit lad

Im a trumpkin and im praying to our lord kek that you pull though

I mentioned Brexit to an online friend who is apolitical and trying to tell him the pros and cons from a normalfag perspective. If anyone wants to give me the normalfag lowdown then I will be thankful.

L E A V E
THE HARD TIMES BEHIND DADDY

Begone EU!

To sum up, I'm from Denmark and we've been told we'd get our own Brexit if Leave happens so I was excited.

Told him about how EU has been threatening people.
Told him that if they Leave then Brits will likely get attacked economically by EU
Told him that if they Remain they'd probably become a caliphate in the future
Told him that I expect there to be lots of fraud in the votes.

None shall stop the meme magic!
LEAVE

PLS GO AND STAY GO

We probably should be on the lookout for any voter fraud and start collecting evidence before the vote ends. If leave comes out on top then we're good.

If not we need to be able to give the entire population an anal suppository so huge they will still be talking about it in 500 years.

Just my 2 cents

LEAVE

The gap is getting wider!

LEAVE

LEAVE!

LEAVE DAMN YOU, LEAVE!

BY THE GRACE OF GOD

BY THE WILL OF KEK

BY THE LIGHT OF BURNING SOL UPON THE CHILDREN OF HOLY TERRA

BY THE FUCKING QUEEN-MOTHER'S WRINKLED TITS

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAVE!

BEGONE EU!

hory shet

twitter.com/lindsaylohan
?

have we started the fire?

All in a row really made it skew.

The fire rises.

The fire rises.
xe.com/currencycharts/?from=GBP&to=EUR&view=12h

The Gods are with us, here and now!

Speak out to them, beseech them for aid!

Not merely in literary form, but with your voice, the auditory expression of your very soul.

WORDS ARE POWER, AND YOUR VOICE MANIFESTS THAT POWER IN WAYS YOUR LETTERS CANNOT!

CALL OUT TO THEM!

HEAR US KEK!

GIVE POWER TO THE SHAPE OF OUR WORDS AND WILL!

LEAVE!

Begone EU!

LEAVE

Where are you guys seeing leave ahead?

In the past.

Something has to be done about the Scotcucks.

Its time to rebuild Hadrian's Wall

It's swinging back.

L E A V E

Why is Scotland so afraid of freedom that they need to be controlled by two levels of higher bureaucracy?

Has Londonistan voted yet?

Did we meme some cuck version of William Wallace and forget about it?

sticky thread so fast I can't post in it, so I'll post it here

Kek be praised

That's not true.

Please be fatal

So far so good.

If soros dies now, then Trump is destined to win the monarchy.

Ok, some one fucking explain this to me.

The thumbnail is of a girl wearing a grey shirt that says "Trump", and no pants, laying on a bed…. The actual image is of the british Exit Polls.

The image of the brexit poll is one that I JUST took with the 'snipping tool' from windows 8.

HOW THE FUCK DID A SECOND IMAGE GET IN THERE?

Seriously, how in teh serious fuck did a second image, that I've never seen before in my life, get embedded in an image I just made with the snipping tool, literally 8 seconds before I posted it?

REMOVE EU

8 of 33 districts. Mudzone wants in, outer London wants out.

imageboard magic, friend

Holy fuck if the Scotcucks had just gotten out it would be overwhelmingly leave

LEAVE

Leave is back ahead!

How depressing. You Britbongicucks don't have a YUGE fault line right on the edge of your cuckiest area.

You won't get to experience nature destroying them.

So if the cuckiest parts of Londonistan and the Highlands have already been counted then leave can only get ahead from here.

As a completely and utterly moronic person, can someone explain to me what is going on right now?

LEAVE

I BELIEVE IN YOU BRITAIN

FOR QUEEN AND COUNTRY

We are mere hours away from seeing whether the first major blow in decades will be struck against the jews or not. Whether or not Britain escapes the mess that is the EU. If you're a burger, its the equivalent of Texas voting to secede, and secede having a very damn good chance at winning.

I keep getting an error in the sticky when I reply due to the number of posts

We finally took the nightmare goggles off, lads.

I am indeed a burger. ok, so its a secession then. How and why is the EU fucked? id google it but im sure all id get are media lies and slander

Bongs are voting whether or not to leave the EU, just one of many interlocking bureaucracies binding the yuro occupation governments together. If they vote to remain, they have been warned that there will be no more renegotiation of various aspects of their EU membership. If they vote to leave, there is a process that will take at least two years first and they will be punished and harassed constantly by the EU, but other states will be emboldened to try leaving themselves. Also, if they don't leave, they will literally become a caliphate in a generation.

Honestly this is a bigger deal than Trump. Stab the beast, delay the end times.

go on jewtube and watch "Brexit the Movie", that goes into a lot of economic and political side of it. The other major factor is the EU is flooding the UK with rapefugees.

MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN

thank you both

Praise kek.

Surprising absolutely nobody..

Its a bigger deal than Trump at the moment, yes absolutely. But, if Brexit is the west finally shaking its shackles off, Trump could be so much more. He could be our counter-offensive, against the rapefugees, the nihilistic jews that want to enslave us to Israel, and against the corrupt system that facilitated the jews control over us.

Brexit is just the beginning, friend. The war is yet to come.

Maybe the US and Britain can actually be REAL friends again. How lovely would that be?

The British would have to actually elect Farage. I dont see that happening.

KEK HAS HONORED US FOR THE MEME MANA WE PRESENTED TO HIM AND HAS GRANTED THE BREXITEERS NEWFOUND VIGOR. THE BREXIT SURGES WITH MOMENTUM AS THE MUDS AND CUCKS ARE SCATTERED BEFORE THEM

MORE MEME MANA IS REQUIRED TO DEAL THE FINAL BLOW

CHECK EM'

WHERE THERE IS A WILL THERE IS A WAY

LET US SAY A PRAYER FOR KEK AND SOBEK

Congratulations, Brits. I have called you cucks and you still are cocksuckers but I'm still happy for you. This day shall be the day the EU started to crumble down.

DO NOT FALTER BROTHER, THERE IS MUCH WORK TO BE DONE

RAISE YOUR ARMS AND LEND US YOUR ENERGY

I'll record myself screaming God Save the Queen if you guys get out of the EU. A powerful Britain is a powerful Canada. Afterall, Canada can not survive independent from Britain.

As PM, you mean? I would love to see that happen, who knows.

Where our nations' leaders play us against one another, the US and UK's peoples have long be friend. Its just a matter of getting leaders who actually represent the will of the people.

I'm pretty sure the numerous angry European peoples will help your process by prepping our own referendums :^)

I TELL YOU, BROTHER, NAY. WE MUST LEND ALL THE ENERGY WE CAN TO THEM

Quebecfag here. If the "Leave" wins, here's what will happen:

1. If it's below 60%, the globalists will claim that the result isn't clear enough for such an important change.

2. They'll engage in economic warfare against the UK. It already began with the devaluation of the Pound Sterling. Foreign investments will be pulled from the UK en masse in an attempt to trigger an economic crash, which will then be blamed on brexit.

3. Partitioning. They'll ask that the places which voted "stay" become their own country which is part of the EU.

These are all the very likely ones. There are less likely ones as well, such as a full scale armed intervention. But those three I named? I guarantee you they'll happen.

They are on track for 16.4 mil

They wont partition it because that would give the nationalist regions independence from the cuck regions.

Except that is what they threatened to do to Quebec. One other thing which they didn't announce but were planning to do was a military intervention to "secure federal assets".

AKA expect the EU to send in military to "secure EU assets".

Yes. This has the potential to go fucking wrong.

Also, expect a sudden surge for the "stay" when they suddenly open the ballot boxes in retirement homes.

Given who is running Britain more likely it will end up like Norway - not technically a member but still follows all the EU rules because theyre cucks.

Well that is why the EU wants its own army. But it doesnt and the queen does so…

I thought the boomers were heavily favoring leave?

You new?

What is up with that place?

Oh, it doesn't matter. Once you're fucking demented, the officials are checking the box for you and they swear that they totally check the box the comatose Alzheimer's patients who wakes up once every three hours to shriek "MAAMMAAAAAAA" told them to check.

It is full of Irish raiders that the Romans called Scottii and Picts.

The pictures changed.

Those votes to stay are rigged and you know it. Will germany bother to do anything about it? Unlikely.

LEAVE

There is no going back. UK only has the future of being treated like the bottom bitch for eternity and getting pozzed to become a 3rd world nation after this. No amount of groveling will ever get them on (((their))) good side.

The only solution is to leave by pen or by weapon.

The Scots have always been degenerates

Assume that all "minorities" are voting "leave" at 90%+ rates.

I'll use the 2011 numbers, which said 13% of the UK was non-white.

Now, 13% of the votes at the moment I'm writing this represents 2.84 million votes.

Substracting 90% of that from the stay side and 10% from the leave side, we get these results:

Leave: 11 million
Stay: 8.04 million

So, I estimate whites vote 57,8% leave right now.

Money and ethnic votes, ladies and gentlemen.

Question for all of you:

Do you think that ((())) got too lazy with elections in the past decade - decade and a half and lost all of their hold to effectifvely and efficiently steal elections? As in they're relying too much on people being (((conditioned))) and don't have as much of the literal infrastructure controlled? They let normies in who aren't on their side to the point of being okay with fraud and stealing elections?

just passed 12 million

EU BEGONE!

LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE
LEAVE

LEAVE

Color me surprised.

This. The Celts are the real white man's burden.

we did it.

in first past the post 50% + 1 vote is enough

they will find a way to cuck us out of it

they will find a way to cuck us out of it>>6450107

What are the chances of the government just not honoring the referendum? The purpose is just to ask the people what they think, right? As far as I know, they can just decide not to listen, or they can pretend they listened and drag their feet on the actual process of leaving until people forget. I hope the referendum is enough to actually get it done.

Yes exactly just to ask. The problem with 1% is its not substantial enough. Even more reason for them (like you said) to drag their feet.

The Scottish must feel like idiots now. They voted a couple years ago to remain a part of the UK, and now that decision is coming back to bite them as the English drag them out of the EU against their will. I'm laughing my ass off.

THE AGE OF WALLS HAS BEGUN

JOLLY GOOD UK YOU UNFUCKED YOURSELVES (EXCEPT SCOTLAND & NORTHERN IRELAND) THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION!

Scots choke down too much BBC (Big Black Cock)

With Turkey coming in they can have the star.

thanks to everybody for their meme mana, we did it boys.

more importantly, where is the 669x488 version of the grey shirt girl?

Should be at or normally. Could be a few more digits off too though.