If you live in the blue area, you're fucked

If you live in the blue area, you're fucked.

why?

I'm going to take a guess and say those are counties with interstates.

good golly i love living on a country border

well shit, that would be better
a county border is what i live on.

Who is T. H. Driver?

Not in blue

i may be getting a job working night shift at a local gas station and convenience store. should be comfy as fuck.
any other anons who work second or night shift?

There will be inherently less work and people who drive at night are always more relaxed. You'll enjoy it very much.

what the fuck
i could've sworn i was in the catalog
what the fuck

Yep. When people need to escape, they'll drive till they run out of gas. Once that happens they'll pillage the lands surrounding the interstates.

Depends on where you live.
Around Blacks
…never relax

good thing I live on one of the white hawaii islands, that guy cant drive from the blue one and get me

You're fucked… unless you get a gun. This is America we're talking about.

pic related is how he'll get ya

Why would we be fucked if we're in the blue? I'm in the white, but 2 counties next to me are blue.

Read the thread.

cities are death drains
people there have few kids and acquire the values of self destruction

Get out while you still can

Kill yourself Commiefornian. Norcal is just as much of a vile shithole and the rest of the country hates you too.

southern californian here, where do i go?

Where I'm from there is an active movement to separate from the cancer below. Unless you don't have a problem with old ass trees and free-flowing water, I suggest you be the one to kill yourself.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

I'm not the one hated by the entire country for existing, faggot. I live in Tennessee.

Haha no fuck off. Northern californians are arrogant fudds and have the same shitty driving skills southern californians possess.You all deserve the same shitty treatment your southern part gets.

I guess I should just kill myself, all the problems would go away and California will cease to exist.
If I were to judge Tennessee based on niggers like you I'd want the place gone too.

If we're talking about driving skills, I'm sure whatever shithole you're from should be carpet-bombed as well.

God damn, I hate Nothern Californians too now and I'm not even an amerifat. No wonder everyone hates your shithole state.

The problem is this only takes into account interstates. Interstates can be blocked in places and usually only have few exits, while smaller highways will have exits every mile with others roads paralleling. I live in a white area, and though I am near a city with interstate and niggers, I also have hordes of mexicans and random somalis, to the other side, at least 4 counties from any blue.

Blockade the cities, stop their foodshipments, and here the lamentations of the libshits

California has never been known for it's hospitality. Unlike the south.

So you're saying every place in America will want to escape to the other places from which people are escaping?

I doubt they'll leave the interstates until after a few days. They'll more than likely hope to steal the next car that comes along.

Escape from what?

The invasion of sexual jews.

schlongmo dongstein

You get some weird fucking people at night user, carry a blade on you.

wat do if i'm not in map?

Night shift is chill as fuck.
Be a cool guy and people will be cool with you.

However, shit can go from 0 to 100 percent real quickly. Lotta crazy people out at night too.

Am I good or do I need to buy the MemeR-15 with 1000 rounds of ammo?

hhh

Why would people be moving down the interstates

Hawaii has an interstate?

Nice trips. I used to work a nightshift, it was pretty dope. You're probably going to smoke a lot of cigs.

Why do you have 4 properties?

listen to this during every single day of your job

3rd shift security
I work alone all night and shitpost on 8 chan half the night or play games on my laptop or watch movies.

Whats going on?

investments. real estate is still the highest roi you can get on a modest income if you arent retarded

I think ill just hole up till the mexicants kill each other.

/fringe/ thread?

How many have structures on them? What're the sizes?

none. i only make 68k a year. each between 20 and 50 acres. i use gov data to find high growth forecast with low current population.take a drive around to check for thriving franchises within an hour drive like panera bread, shit like that. then i buy land and sit on it for ten years or more. lease it every few years to hunters or loggers to cover the taxes

I live around a blue area in Georgia, in the outskirts/suburbs of Atlanta.

Haven't seen any riots or protests yet.

Hey guys I've been gone for a while.
What's up with the interstates? Are we going to war with the normies?
inb4 called an assimilated normie

Britfags should be fucking gassed.

If you are in a circle, you are fucked

Because Mexico doesn't have any cool shit or a worthwhile population. They aren't worth a single nuke.

THE MAP DOESN'T PERTAIN TO MEXICO YOU WORTHLESS SHITSKINS

By all means, Mexico should be fucking decimated by nuclear hellfire, but no one cares about a smelly third world country.

Too much hate on your words, i'm pretty sure you love Mexico.

I don't think that little bit of West Virginia is going to make out too well, either.

You're absolutely right, their food is delicious and their traditional senoritas who know how to make said food are beautiful.

Nah.

I'm in a blue county and within that circle, but it's up in fucking Potatoland. 97% white in my town, no international attention. I'll be fine.

Can confirm.>>6429338

They're much more likely to go after INL, but Boise is the only real population center in Idaho

that or up in Arco

If you live in this planet, you're fucked

Is that for when they all try to escape? Because 150 mile radius is way too large for nukes and shit.

Or a gun

Reminds me of threads that show the kill zone for the Yellowstone caldera and the smuganons who are relived because they live outside of it.

They don't understand that if the caldera were ever to go, it's the people in the insta-kill zone who are the lucky ones. Everyone else gets their own live-action version of The Road.

looks like im safe then user

Manifest destiny.