>b-but muh equality

85 Percent Of Female Marine Recruits Flunking Out Of New Combat Tests

The Marine Corps is pushing back against a mandate from Secretary of Defense Ash Carter to open all combat roles to women by increasing standards, resulting in a female failure rate of 85 percent.

In the last five months, six out of the seven women flunked combat tests, which include pullups, a three-mile run and other difficult tasks, The Associated Press reports.

This failure rate of 85.7 percent is astronomically higher than the failure rate among men, which stands at about 2.7 percent.

These new physical standards came after Carter opened all combat roles to women back in December, refusing to grant an exemption requested by the Marine Corps to keep some roles male-only.

Marine Commandant Gen. Robert Neller said the new standards are raising the bar for quality in the service.

“I think that’s made everybody better,” Neller told The Associated Press. “We’re trying to raise everybody’s bar a little bit and we’re trying to figure out how to get closer together, because at the end of the day we’re all going to be on the battlefield and we all have to be able to do our job.”

Before the new tests came into effect, those 40 men who failed would have passed under the old standards. That’s precisely why the new tests are an improvement, according to Neller.

Perhaps inevitably, at least some women will pass the tests, although in the long-term, they’re certain to suffer debilitating injuries at a rate far higher than men. For Neller, men in combat units are going to adjust to having women around.

“I think a lot of the talk is more just maybe they’re nervous about the unknown,” he said. “But there are some things we’re going to have to work through.”

To help facilitate this switch, all Marines will participate in “unconscious bias” training, in order to eliminate prejudice against women.

While Marine Corps leaders are determined not to lower standards, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly said in January that eventually the services will give way to the demands of “agenda-driven” bureaucrats to lower standards, as soon as it becomes apparent that not enough women are entering combat roles to their liking.

“There will be great pressure, whether it’s 12 months from now, four years from now, because the question will be asked whether we’ve let women into these other roles; why aren’t they staying in those other roles; why aren’t they advancing as infantry people?” Kelly said.

archive.is/d26jF

Other urls found in this thread:

smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/changing-the-“macho”-male-culture-of-the-us-military
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is actually a problem with ALL new recruits. they're just too fat these days, and the military isn't helping either.

fucking fuck off faggot

Ive had the misfortune of having to partake in an advanced field medicine course that for some god unknown reason has females in it. the physical requirements were bare fucking minimum.. the hardest part was a measly 8 mile hump. by the end of it the females were riding in the back of a pickup, myself and several other guys were carrying 2 sets of equipment and they females were still allowed to pass.

If you dont have balls between your legs you have no fucking business being anywhere near combat.

is it time to spread hitler's speech on women? this endless shitshow has surely primed people to hear the truth of the matter by now

BAUHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TOP KEK

Well, they asked for it.

At least one branch is openly fighting the pozz'ing.

I fucking hate the politicians we have nowadays forcing all sorts of useless bullshit like this.

A fair amount of people, even in the infantry units in which I served, had problems with pull ups at first. Just stick with it, fam.

Then why is it only women at 85.7%?

WIMYN CAN DO ANYTHING A MAN CAN DO!!!

No one predicted that

accidental sage

Looks like it's time to lower the requirements!

Didn't they already do that twice?

That was great.

This is hilarious because it seems while POTUS can force them to allow women enlist POTUS doesn't set standards of passing.

Amend the Constitution to say that all women are dumb whores who can't do anything right

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's NOT a prejudice if it's a fact.

It'll just get lowered.
Again.

They still aren't equal enough though

I have an anecdote from a cousin who's in the fire department of a major American city.

So, the city fire dept. opened up its doors to females a few years ago. Since then the number of female recruits has been slowly growing and now there's a sizeable enough portion that there's probably at least one in every firehouse now.

My cousin was present at a meeting of firehouse chiefs, and an issue that came up was that most of these firehouses were constructed during an era when females were not allowed to join. Now with females joining, they're asking for things like separate bathrooms, separate changing rooms, even separate sleeping areas. As you can probably imagine, in a city where some of the firehouses are over 100 years old, revamping every single one to accommodate separate genders would be a massively expensive and time-consuming task.

One old chief spoke up and said, "Why not have all-female firehouses?" No one spoke up. "We have all-male firehouses. We've had them for centuries and things worked out fine."

"Sir, you know that would never work."

"Why not? Aren't the women just as good as the men?"

They ended up closing the subject and agreeing to address it another time, but it was too late: the fire chief made his point and it could not be unmade. Fire departments, at the end of the day, rely upon males to do the hard work of rescuing. An all-female firehouse would be a death sentence for anyone living in their jurisdiction and a suicide mission for every woman that joined.

Plus women are absolute cowards.

That's what happened to policing and firefighting FIT tests here in Canada. Luckily at least with firefighters if the women can't pass the 200lbs dead carry then they're not qualified to enter buildings or carry people.

The policing FIT changes are just fucked up. 20 knee push-ups, men require 30 full(from toes) in 4 minutes, female requires 2mi run in under 21mins, avg male is 11minutes when they join. 30 modified curls hands flat in 1m30s, women are given 5 minutes. 30 chinups in 4 minutes women are only required 10 in 5 minutes.

Wow, seriously fuck this world, just bring in the muslims and put women back into their place

try harder faggot

All male marines are forced to go through biased training since it was opened to women.
How can anyone be "biased" when women are failing right in front of them, despite the lowered and double standards….
It's quite hilarious.

It's so weird. My little sister is a total jock. She can do like fifty pull-ups, do a five mile run like falling off a log, and she's just been hired as a cop after completing, I shit you not, not only the police academy but also several years as a cadet and a bunch of training courses which included mastering a huge old Marine obstacle course at the local Navy base. She shins right up to the top of the rope faster than almost all the guys, some of whom actually are ex-military. Several of them flunked out.

Who ARE these lame bitches joining the military these days??? It seems that the women who actually might be up for it are not actually the ones trying to do it. Funny. I bet it's a bunch of lame New Feminists aka SJWs who've spent most of their young lives as sedentary keyboard warrioresses. kek

Yeah, even when they're not coked out of their minds, they're not strong enough to lift someone who just had a seizure.

Very few women can meet these standards. I have one friend I went to school with, really cool woman, almost six foot, pretty but built like a brick shithouse. She did the 200 lb lift pretty easily. Worked as a firefighter for several years out of college, eventually decided to become a doctor, quit and went to med school. She's an army doctor in Oklahoma now. Pity is she herself knew how rare she was and she didn't support lowering standards to include more women. She also just went along with the ordinary standard in terms of where she slept etc. Never had any problems, gave as good as she got re menstruation jokes and whatnot. I stand with that. If they can't make the grade they should not be doing the fucking job.

We don't even need the Marines anymore, they're just an embarassment now. Because of the USMC requirement for a hovering plane, the F-35 is now the biggest financial disaster in military procurement.
The F-35 might have succeeded if not for the retarded Marine demand that they get a plane that can do VTOL.
Then you had the USMC requirement of a helicopter replacement, the V-22 Osprey, a multibillion dollar failure that damages runways and has killed Marines in testing.

Seriously just go away, marines you're not needed.
Navy = ships
Army = ground forces
Air Force = planes and missiles
Marines = crying babies who need hugs from navy corpsmen

As a former Marine who served alongside women, I will attest that a lot of people signing up for the Marines (men and women alike) come from a variety of backgrounds. In a lot of cases, these are people seeking discipline and order that they had not received in their adolescent lives. The Marines will take almost anyone and turn them into a useful tool in their arsenal for war. However, where you do not fit, the Marines will not force you to fit. They will encourage (in their own peculiar way), they will challenge, and they will push but at the end of the day it is the failure of the individual which decides his or her fate in the Corps.

Women joining the combat arms likely are under false pretenses when they join. They may have come from good households with loving parents or they may have grown up angry and disenchanted with the world they've seen, from broken homes and rough backgrounds. Whichever the case, when they choose the combat arms, they may not realize the gravity of that choice. Many men do not. But the Marine Corps does. The Marine Corps realizes that at the end of the day, every single one of us is an expendable resource to gain a valuable prize. That prize is not determined by us but we must go out and accomplish it. This is why the Marines have their reputation and they will not give it up so easily as the Army. Because even when the country is run by idiots and con-men, the Marine Corps knows that it doesn't matter if Hillary gives the order or Trump, they will take their objective at any and all costs.

This failure rate is not an indication of anything good or bad that the Marine Corps is or isn't doing. It reflects the reality of the situation that we are faced with: a generation of young people that do not understand reality. Those who are fit to pass through the halls of SOI or even in the non-combat arms professions must always realize their first role is that of a rifleman. And if you cannot embody that, you are a liability.

There was a video on Aussie news a week ago where a fireman rescued a woman from a second story fire. It was in england I think. He grabbed her like a ragdoll and held her like a child while climbing down the ladder one handed. No woman could have done it. Can anyone find the video because it would be good propagnda

butthurt sailor

more like washout. bitch probably sucked sailors' cocks outside the gate. should have gotten married to one of them, faggot. you could be getting those deep dependipotamus benefits.

Yep. Even the female constables I worked with would admit that most of the recruits they have now couldn't cut it. LPS man myself.

Very few men can cut it as well, I've known two volunteers that did cut it and they were great people. But she had real problems with the ones who couldn't and whined about it all the time. Was a firm believer that you needed to be able to do your part or you were a liability.

Fuck this is the first actual face fucking hashtag I could get behind and see working.
#FIRST FEMALE FIREHOUSE
FEMINISTS BTFO

There are days where it feels like a feat of stoicism that I can't just spray everything before me with flamethrower juice.

If this were a Eugenic society, that 15% would be purposely propagated to strengthen the female gender, rather than dig under the males for the sake of "equality".

Sadly, that is not the case. I'm very much interested in what these remaining specimen are. Could they be the mighty amazons of folklore, or meager women with more spirit than mass?

Its a grenade, not a fucking tennis ball you twit

That depresses me m8.

thats why they have those trenches, because new recruits do the darndest things with live hand grenades, even the men.

Why are the men helping her? If she is in combative careers then she will not last long.

Trust me she will get desk duty in communications running a switchboard.

Will she screw it up at the desk duty?

Oh god mah balls

kill yourself

Why are they in there ?

Bro if you really want to learn how to do pullups you've got to stick with it, assisted pull machines are solid. If you don't have that work on doing declines from a chair.

fuck that, they should be training accuracy, speed, and reloads. Plus weak hand only pistol skills.

She thinks I shared the images there, JUST.

You're right, they should be military wives.

Fuck off white knight, men and women are NOT equal

REEEEE

This is why I tell my dad why I won't join the military in any way. He understands, but he still can't help but to laugh at my reasoning.

These requirements are still clearly bull shit. The failure among men should be much higher if the standards actually meant anything. Then the failure rate of women would reach 100% and all problems would be solved.

but, but, but men are just as bad, you shitlord!

jesus fucking christ, fucking commies

They do a pretty shit job of it tbh fam. The only thing they have going for them is tanks and mechanized infantry, and that's only because they get more money thrown at them than they know what to do with.

Their actual grunts are fucking shit garbage tier. You will always, always, always, always need some fucker with a bayonet to go in there and dig the target out of his hole. We found that out the hard way when we literally leveled islands in the Pacific yet still found them to be inhabited by thousands of Japs.

We don't NEED the Marines, but America wants them, and they get a whole lot more done with a whole lot less men and money. They get the shit end of the stick so often that I think we can forgive them for the F-35.

you should know better than to presume that you as a former marine have anything in common with the "marine" of today.

come on, you're posting here, you can't have that level of cognitive dissonance

This is how a country dies

Can….can I meet your sister?

No, it has a use. To weaken.

So is this all about ensuring maximum casualties for whites/the West? Women will massively bring down units, even if just one of the members is female.

Because of instinct, a man will place the woman's life over the men. Because she is a woman and therefore has a vagina, she will be put on the pedestal. Preferential treatment in a team of grunts won't go down too well.

Double dubs confirm, but also the female members will slut it up and get the male recruits into trouble. I'm not in the military but I've heard horror stories from militaryfags.

I don't even want alpha bitches like that in combat roles. It fucks with team dynamics too much. like said.

you must be retarded, indeed you must be pol

What's the source of that video?

Welp, that's it, I'm done, gonna go spread my brains against the wall.

I swear, this shit almost pissed me off more than women soldiers. Far more women "make the cut" to be firefighters and it directly puts more lives in danger: civilians, their fellow firefighters and themselves.

Also, if I were in a situation where I was needing to be pulled out of burning building, I would choose a male firefrighter over a female one every time. It would not matter to me if she passed the toughest test possible, I would still choose the man. It is not just about being able to carry a heavy weight; there is serious element of risk-taking involved and commitment to your job/duty when putting your own life on the line to rescue another. Male physiology is more hormonally geared toward both those behaviors and it is why they will always be superior as firefighters.

Even among the rare women that can pass the standards without handholding or special accommodation, they still have no place in a combat environment.

Men are hardwired to protect women and children, especially of their own kind. Having women in a unit will severely damage group cohesion and that's gonna get people killed.

Political correctness has shitted a lot of things up, but now it's getting people killed. This is too far.

It wasn't a "Marine Requirement" solely, the US Navy runs amphibious ships that they needed a fixed wing option for. Marine Pilots use those, but Marine Aviation is paid for by Navy money, not out of Marine Corps accounts.

And for the record only the Marine Corps is pushing back against integration.

bullshit

t. EAS'dfag

It's part of (((their))) plan to turn Western men into women and Western women into men.

bullshit
t. EAS'dfag

That's a stock photo and not real firefighters, right?

reeeeeeeee

Funny story. I run every morning on a trail near an Army base in France.
Most of the times, I pass packs of soldiers out on their morning runs.
Every Thursday the chick soldiers come with them. They don't run, mind you. They just sit back in the rear having a pleasant stroll and gossiping. Have a grand old time.
Maybe this story isn't funny?

Nigger, I used to run 5 for warm up in 90° F in Florida for lacrosse. Get your pussies out of here.

Even more so, you'd want to at least inspire some confidence in the person being carried. If I was in a burning building and one of those women came to get me, I'd probably lose all hope. Even in this society, we innately know a dude has a better chance of being able to carry somebody than a woman does.

Feminism was never about equality in practice, it's about making every male environment feminized.

They don't even bother to adapt to male environments, they just demand reform after reform so that it can be tailored to their gender. Deep down in their hearts, they personally know that they aren't equal.

I knew one of those 40 male failures. Thank fucking Christ he didn't make it because he would have gotten someone killed for sure.

I have no idea how it's even possible to be this shit.

Get your breathing right. Just fixate inhale and exhale respectively on each foot.

i remember getting into an argument with my stronk independent whore cousin about this shit a while ago. after going back and forth about equality fairness faggotry, i just flat out asked her if she could name one woman she knew who could pick up a 200 pound sack of passed out dead weight one might expect a fireman to do, and her response was that she couldn't, and that men should go into the burning building if they need to and the women should just stand back and use the hose. when i asked why the fuck they should even be firefighters in the first place if they're just going to flat out not do the dangerous part, she just got mad and walked off.

i fucking hate this shit. people are just virtue signalling the lives of others into danger because it makes them feel good. i wouldn't trust one those skinny broads in your pic to save a single full sized human being.

Will Scoob ever come to Holla Forums?

They have 31 minutes to do that shit too. Men have 28. I can fucking walk three miles in 31 minutes.

I think they've changed it, but women didn't have to do pullups either. They had to do a flexed arm hang for a minimum of 15 seconds. We like to call it "The bitch dangle"

Holy fuck, open carry at Burger King!

I AM ANGRY. ANGRY ABOUT MARXISTS.

London I hope. All the NB munis are being disbanded. Too much corruption.

What a great speech, you can really see that Trump studied those.

Marxism was never about equality by ground, but equality by height.

Instead of encouraging people to be "all they can be", the prime are lowered for the purpose of pushing the waste upwards. No more natural selection in a state of controlled anarchy. Instead, a system is employed in which the weak prosper, and the strong struggle. Complete and utter Democracy, with retards and geniuses at equal height.

I think evolution itself has actually been slightly stunted, because of this bullshit entombing the entirety of society, for about a century.

How many years of actual progress do you think we've lost, thanks to this bullshit?

If there are medical exemptions for pregnancy, which there likely will be as drafting a pregnant woman would raise an ungodly backlash, it could actually increase birthrates as women get pregnant to exempt themselves from the draft. The problem with that of course is that it would incentivize r-strategist reproduction and be rather dysgenic but that is always a problem when large numbers of men go to war, it is designed to throw strong, K-selected warrior/patriots into a hellish meatgrinder overseas to protect the ruling class.

Fuck, I never noticed that about the AAFES logo. Shit.

Funny story

I get to hear

Not once have I heard

Meanwhile I'm loading 5 trailers simultaneously and printing off labels for shit and running from one end of the warehouse to another and doing their job.

All the women are too sheepish from being shit to hang out with the guys on break though which is nice.

Scoob unfortunately is a faggot.

Dang.

I was wondering when the Air Force would show up

smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/changing-the-“macho”-male-culture-of-the-us-military

And still noone will keep the woman out

archive you summerfag double nigger

The women who pass the combat tests should be sent back home to make children. Healthy mothers who can protect their young shouldn't be used as cannon fodder, and there will be nothing left to protect if this keeps up

I have to agree with you. I don't understand the purpose of the marine core.

I think its cool they are all badass and focus on being riflemen etc

but in reality

we have no borders, we have sanctuary cities…
so what the hell are we needing the marines for when we got invaders literally creating a sanctuary city on our soil?

I can't support a military that i pay taxes to and then turns around and provides no borders

American Nationalist will enforce the border for free which is why i support Militias not the military marines etc

This still doesn't rule out female firefighters though, only that they don't enter the building. In a perfect world there are enough strong male firefighters on duty at all times to deal with any fire. But this isn't the case. I'd be happy to see women work to fight fires as long as they're relegated to first aid and hose duty. Better than being understaffed.

Except as the OP points out it's inevitably a slippery slope that leads to If women are allowed to do X, why can't they do Y as well if they meet the requirements?

And of course in our age of head-in-the-sand ignorance re:gender differences, what happens when all but the most roided-up bulldykes fail to meet these requirements?
Welp, maybe the requirements are just too excessive? The benefits of a gender-representative [military/fire department] will more than compensate for any problems caused by reducing requirements for women

Having spent a few years out in the sandbox I can tell you that you get sick of eating the same food over and over, be it from a chow hall or MRE box.
Eating overpriced shitty fast food is a luxury few got.

One time I had to fly into Al Asad I ended up bringing back like ten pizzas to the fob for everyone, since we had nothing of our own.

The Marines differ from the Army in that the Army is designed more for garrisoning territory, not taking it. A soldier/airman/squid has a MOS (job), a Marine is always a rifleman first.

Hmm. Well, when I was in the Army, they always told us we were "infantry first." Somehow I doubt that applied to the females though.

damn she's swole as fuck

8/10 would fuck for novelty

We don't need the Air Force either, fam. The Army handled that just fine.

That's actually pretty disgusting. Not sure how a man could find this attractive unless he's got an amazon fetish (which is already a pretty shitty fetish, as far as fetishes go).

This implies that there isn't enough men wanting to be firefighters that get pushed out so that women can LARP as firefighters by shooting a hose.

You do know that they fire departments turn 100's of men away every year and yet we see an increase in the number of women firefighters. You expect me to be believe they're outperforming men when they can't even go into a building?

she's hot man. those wide hips, that narrow waist, that fat ass. oh yea

He plays his cards pretty close to his swole as fuck chest, so that I could possibly forgive.

It's him being a kike that really disappoints me.

when I was twenty I lamented that I was a child. I had just been born. Because only after leaving the hell of modern childhood did I begin to learn anything. I learned economics in the course of a few months. None of my prior learning accounted for anything, except some home learning.

I'm 30 now. And I lamnent that I am a child. I have just been born. All my previous years were wasted shadows, lived in darkness.

Because only after 30 did I begin to read "neonazi propaganda". Mein Kampf is spellbinding. Hitler's speeches bring tears to my eyes. What have we done? The acclaimed ignorance and barbarism of the dark ages can't possibly compare to this world of smug idiots. Smarter and holier than Hitler, the lot of them. While their civilization falls to goat-fuckers.

Actually I remember I read some study somewhere that the physical condition you were in while impregnating some woman gives the child a predisposition of that physical condition.

So lets say you're /fit/ as fuck and impregnate some chick, the child is going to be more likely to be /fit/, regardless if you become a fatfuck after. I can't seem to find it, so take it at face value. Also, she's a womyn so that really doesn't affect your point.

But , if a woman can build that kind of muscle, I think she just has a bit of a genetic edge to her. Again, I can't find any studies of that, maybe I haven't been looking hard for them, but I think it's pretty accurate to say if you're /fit/ and she's /fit/, you're probably going to have /fit/ as fuck offspring.

I wasn't expecting that feel.

They don't recruit people who can't pass the physical test at the recruitment center. That was the rules in 2006 when I joined. The po/ chief would get in trouble.

All America really needs are nukes, navy, and citizen militias.

Nukes to ensure no functioning state dares attack America.
Navy to deal with piracy and smuggling.
Citizen militia to deal with terrorists & migrants.

Cut down army size and repurpose it to training and coordinating militias.

Holy fuck I am intrigued by this. If anyone knows the study this user is talking about please tell me.

I really wished I saved it. I either saw it on Drudge or here on Holla Forums

tbh if ever we had a civil war happening and they send these fem-corps against us my only goal will be to ambush and take captive some fem-troops for the sex trade.

a man gets captured and just gets executed or maybe prisoner swapped. woman gets captured, she gettin ficki ficki'd forever.