Suicide thread

I want to kill myself.
I have a few questions.
I have a 20 guage shotgun. What type of ammo is best to ensure as little of my head remains after the shot is fired? Under the chin or in the mouth?
I do not want to cause anybody any mental scarring from finding my bady, as i know it will be messy. My plan is to go i to a wilderness area before a rainstorm and do it innawoods and hopefully the rain will wash away most of the gore so it will not be as bad for anybody who happens to stumble across my body.

Also ask me anything. I will not post pics. I will not post my note. I will not give out my name, address, etc. Anything else is fair game.

Other urls found in this thread:

fupa.com/towerdefense.aspx
quora.com/How-does-overdosing-on-antidepressants-cause-death
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>>>/suicide/

posting something like this on Holla Forums that isnt a link to a livestream just makes you into a attentionwhore

excuse the pun, but /suicide/ is dead.
i just want an answer to the questions regarding the type of ammo to use and where to fire it from. figured id try to give back by answering questions but to be honest once i get the answers i am going to bail from the thread

Use hollowpoint slugs or 000 buck. 3inch is appropriate. Make sure to do it under your chin with the barrel firmly against The underside of your head. It has to be making contact in order to Make sure as much of the expanding gases gets forced up into your dome behind the shot wad as possible to get the most explosive effect.

Post penis pic

why are you killing yourself? if dubs you go on a mass murder spree

Here's a better idea user:
you dont care much for living anymore right?
So why not leave your death to chance?

heres how:

If you change your mind, you can always find some grass and stop the bleeding.
Meanwhile if you don't, just let the blood run out and you will die a slow and painless death. You will just kind of fade out of existence, and no noise will be made. That way no one will find you.
Added benefit is if anyone ever finds you, you will be mostly intact save for the cut arm, so no one will be scarred by you body. You will also be returning your body from whence it came. From nature you came, to nature you shall go.

I recommend leaving a suicide note at home, to ease the pain you will cause.

This death is more beautiful, because you get to admire the beauty of nature as your life slowly fades. Do it on a sunny day as rain will come eventually. Who knows, perhaps the inhabitants of nature will greet you and say goodbye as the last of your life dissipates. If i were suicidal, this would be the option i would take.

tl;rd - take a nature walk deep into the woods, cut along your arm, not across. Lay against a tree, take sedatives if you feel it's necessary. Lay against a tree, or in a meadows. Enjoy the beauty as you die. Shotguns are too loud.

as for sedatives use a local anesthetic/ numbing agent. that way the rest of your body can feel.

what made you decide that suicide was the only option?

thank you. i think i will go with the 000 bucksot as it will spread more than the slug, is that correct?

i will post from my phone, give me a second

I have no ambitions and at risk of sounding like an edge lord, humanity is full of shitty people. i figure we are overpopulated so i can at least offset that by one.
no shooting spree, i am a pussy and could not stomach killing somebody else.

i dont want to be able to change my mind. i am afraid of the dmt release after death. since psychedelics fuck with your perception of time i do not to be "stuck" in my last moments.

i plan to enjoy nature however, when i say before a rainstorm i mean like in the forecast in the next week, not hours before it hits.

So how could you stomach killing yourself?

Good for you user. Enjoying nature and the blessings on God before you kys
I know i probably cannot persuade you against the suicide, all i can say is "may god have mercy on your soul". Whether you are atheistic, agnostic, or theistic, the conccept of hell is horrifying and definitely not worth it. This is why i suggested the forest wrist-slit. That way there is a chance that God's grace may find you, or that you may change your mind.

I want to know too user.

pic related

life is not what i was told it was when i was a child. it is cold and unforgiving and i do not like the society that mankind has created over the last several thousand years.

i know i consent to doing it. most people want to live, and a lot are unsure. i cannot make that choice for them, only for myself.

expanding on the reasoning, I know i will not reproduce. not because i am ugly or socially incompetent but because i have bad genes. mental illness and organ malformations run in my family.

also because it is illegal to just go innawoods and build a house and live off the land. thats some bullshit.

why wont you give out your first name so we can look for you in news and what not?

because i know people that are on this site. its not going to be spectacular just some guy who killed himself. it wont make it to the news. my name would only provide a chance for somebody to stop me/take away my gun "for my own safety"

So suicide is the only option? Shit, i learned this from years of bullying and a shitty life and i don't plan to kill myself.

This logic is akin to killing yourself upon discovering that Santa is not real.

Absolutely disgusting
Delete this

Also suicide seems kinda selfish tbh if you have a family you should definitely live for them. There has to be something better than killing yourself

Howdy John ;)

Draw cat face on dick. Do it! I wanna see a lion!
Also killing yourself is silly. Why don't you just be a faggot and talk about your feelings instead. We're all faggots here user. No judgment.

i disagree. it would be like spending your whole life trying to work for Santa and then finding out he isnt real. i was taught to be generous and kind and trusting but then when i give money away i am called stupid, when i talk to homeless people i am asking for trouble. my moral values do not work in this world.

its not much to look at i agree. i will not delete it though.

my family disowned me years ago. i could keep living, but the way i see it, if you cant enjoy life its not worth living.

fupa.com/towerdefense.aspx
Create your own tower defence

not quite. 2 too few letters and none are correct

my dick is too small to be a lion.

keeping true to my promise earlier in the thread, i am leaving. thank you again to the user who answered my original question.

Then you're already dead. Now you can do whatever you want without consequence. Go out and make yourself happy.

I have given you the key to freedom, now you must unlock the door.

May God have mercy on your soul, you poor fool.

cringe
also you clearly don't get it

Not OP but why would you want to live a life of servitude to someone?

This isn't confirmed. Also former psychonaut here, it might be wise of you to try DMT before you die.

B-but that cute mane! It's perfect for a dick lion. Also don't do it. Shit is bad now but it will get better. You'll be alright.

Tell me then, what is it I don't get?

wow man.
what are your dick biometrics?

Because a compassionate master is worth serving.
That is why Christians serve Christ. They are his children, his brother, and his servants.

Seriously user. Please don't kill yourself.

too late user.
All we can do now is pray that the attempt fails.

There is a reason why you fags are called christcucks.

You'll want slugs, and make sure to do it in your mouth.
planning on doing this as well.
god speed user, and and tell god I said fuck you, if he is real

There is nothing cuckoldry about being brotherly, Holla Forums. Now fuck off.

I somehow recognize this penis…

Glitch in the matrix. We've been experiencing time anomalies.

When you're depressed and see nothing to live for, it's going to be impossible to do the sort of things I think you're implying (eg travel the world, start a revolution, hit on women, all that nonsense)

Who said it's all about you?
Even if you're not religious, and I can't prove you shouldn't be selfish.
Civilisation is based on people not being selfish

You are the only one who can control yourself; is that not correct?
Unless OP is trying to bail from duties and responsibilities that someone has entitled him to rightfully than he has to serve no one.

Nothing is impossible. If you're looking for meaning in life then you'll never find it. If you create a meaning then you'll always have it.

All of the things you listed can be done if you are willing to actually do them.

*then
fuck me

thats the thing though. you have to be willing do them. assuming money isnt an issue, how can you travel the world when getting out of bed is a chore. people who suffer from depression are not willing to do anything, thats the number one trait of depression is low ambition.

I would say you have a duty to your family not to kill yourself.

Or at least to try very hard not to

I'm wondering if I would die after taking a whole pack of antidepressants right now (30 in a pack)

what is the mg content of each pill and what is the pill called?

lol your penis looks like a muppet

Apparently they have enough willpower to put the effort into killing themselves to escape from something that is bothering them.

Get good.

It depends on the antidepressant. The SSRIs, by in large, are quite safe even in an overdose. It is possible, by combining an SSRI w/ another drug that increases serotonin (an MAO inhibitor, Tramadol, other serotonergic drugs) to develop serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal. However, that's a fairly idiosyncratic response. An SSRI + MAOI could also produce a hypertensive crisis & cause a hemorrhagic stroke. The older tricyclic antidepressants (TCAs) were quite dangerous in overdose (one of the reasons they're so rarely used nowadays). It wasn't because of how they affected the brain, however, but because of their ability to alter cardiac conduction & cause arrhythmia. The TCAs & bupropion also lower the seizure threshold & in overdose can lead to seizures & potentially status epilepticus.

Taking an overdose of most commonly used psychotropics is actually not a reliable way of killing oneself. The therapeutic index (difference between therapeutic & toxic doses) are generally pretty high. There are exceptions, but maybe I shouldn't mention those.

quora.com/How-does-overdosing-on-antidepressants-cause-death

Paroxinor 20mg

Took me a second to get the joke. When I did, I must admit, I had myself a good chuckle. I typically don't find 'internet humor' especially amusing or relatable, in fact it took me years to figure out what an 'youtube' was. Nonetheless, in today's bitter political climate, I find solace in a little bit of an injection of humor into this crazy world. Anyways, good job, hope to see more of this in the future.

googling it looks pretty iffy for an overdose. i would say no, the risk of failure is pretty high. i read one thing that said somebody took 2000 mg and recovered.

The fuck for?
You can't control who and how you are born.

There are duties we choose to assume and there are duties we have as a result of other things

seriously, I may know OP

Instead of killing yourself, think about it.
Is there anyone that cares about you? Loves you?
Do you have any hobbies you enjoy?
Did you ever have any goals?

How about instead of k'ing-ys you try to make the world a better place yourself?
Maybe become a humanitarian.
Suicide is not a good answer OP.

You can recognize your friends by their penis?

….
…..
……!

This.

If you know him you need to contact him and try to stop him from killing himself. If you know he is going to do it and you do nothing, than its on your hands as well. Unless you hate him. In that case try to push him to do it

The kind built into an array. I've though about it quite a bit now. Remember the suicide helmet kid? Take some extra time teaching yourself to build a suicide box before exiting. Grants you satisfaction from building something and puts you at ease because you know it'll work.

You could combo methods if you're in a hurry. Overdose+rope around neck+bullet, for example. Just remember you'll live through stuff like in the pic.

Do you owe anyone anything?

It is not my place to prevent destruction of Government property