270towin

270towin.com/maps/

POST YOUR PREDICTIONS, TRUMP WILL WIN BY A LANDSLIDE. SCREENCAP THIS SCREENCAP THIS.

I don't into stuff like this, but that looks pretty unrealistic

I agree with

OP is retarded.

zero-content thread with no room for discussion and idiots somehow think op's map is overoptimistic when it's the opposite i think

If MN goes trump though I'll be floored

colorado is blue

and more of the east/Northeast is blue

Has anyone even compared Trump's primary votes in certain states to Shitlary's? Even though the Republican vote was far more divided I'm sure there is a few he must have beaten her in. I feel like those would be locks.

Not this election.

Colorado is pothead heaven so will probably go blue, but Florida and Ohio? Not this time. Hillary's no Barack.

This will be the results and it bugs the shit out of me.

As I said elsewhere;

We'll see it start in < 20 hours when the brexit polls close and the counting decides the vote.

Perhaps.

Iowa went to Cruz, I expect a high rate of bitter christcuck treachery. Iowa went Blue 88-00, it will likely do so again IMHO.

Florida…. Eh, we'll see. Its the only one i'd give you though.

Ohio is Kaischcuck territory. See Iowa above. Went Blue 92, 96, 08 & 12.

Yeah, no way Trump loses New York. Literally every non-Jew in the state loves him.

Fuck off defeatist faggot.

I see a lot of fellow jew yorkers proudly wearing Trump merchandise. I also see a lot of confederate flags being flown on trucks cruising down the highway It might be because he didn't campaign here much, but I don't think there were any violent protests against him here. If he comes back before November I'm sure BLM and Soros will make sure that changes, which is good. New Yorkers have to wake up to the terror that happened in San Jose.

FTFY

Just like CO (((went))) to Cruz.

Not only did the RNC round Cruz up in delegates when it should have rounded him down. He commuted and was caught committing illegal practices in IA.

kek

I don't think the republican primary didn't even get half that of the Dems.

A very dubious prospect bro….

I hope all the memery isn't dissillusioning people to the reality of the difficulty of this campaign…. This is, at the moment at least, looking like an uphill battle.

Didn't matter though, did it?

He still got the delegates.

I wouldn't pit it past the standing regime to pull some shit in this election tbh fam, expect fraud, expect no media coverage thereof, expect heavy shilling in association, and expect nobody to do anything meaningful about it.

Just shy of half.

Though that's irrelevant.

The turn out for republicans in primaries is lower than that of democrats in primaries with respect to general turn out.

Perhaps…

Personally I got no idea who Virginia would go too.
It would be a big bonus though

Nah it will be this

>defeatist

Did you mean realist?

Wait until brexit is stolen. The one that has like 80% leave support and 20% remain support that the polls of a near tie are being spammed everywhere.

I don't see Colorado going Red, but I do see Maine splitting votes. If Pennsylvania has reached the point of going red, then definetly Michigan will go red as well.

I was searching a way not to include Florida as even if the pools seems promising, I dont see it happening.

Maine might split it, it would be nice indeed.

Any one putting Florida as Hillary is retarded, its Trump's 2nd home state, its where Zimzam is from and where the Orlando attacks happened

While Colorado is pothead heaven, it's also a state a lot of White people are fleeing diversified cities on the coasts. Many liberals are terrified that it'll soon turn red like the rest of the west.

The people should be aware that memes have been in place through big media since the first newspaper. The groups and individuals you've been listening to that have told you that day after day for the past few weeks do this for no other reason to convince you and others of the upcoming results. Propaganda is a sub-category of what memes have been this election.

Looking it at it objectively Trump's lost barely any ground in the polls after having a rough two weeks. Now as the strongest national security candidate there's been a terrorist attack on U.S. soil, he's fired his campaign manager that, although skyrocketed him to his position, hit a plateau, and he made what's arguably the best attack speech (both genuinely Trump, and highly refined/professional) today against Shillary.

We can only go up from here, and contributing the collective positive attitude is necessary for you to do your part.

It's gonna hinge entirely on Ohio and Florida.

After the Pulse Shooting in Orlando, I'd say Florida is very likely to go for Trump

He's going to take Oregon easily.

DUBS FUCKING CONFIRM

No, but for real, this thread is blessed by kek.

Most of the corruption takes place in the major cities. So there will be little blue dots in all those red states that give Hillary the win.

florida is going trump, he steamrolled the state in the gop primary and after orlando more and more people are backing him

You expect too much of them. Commiefornian transplants don't get why their shithole is a shithole and turn the places they immigrate to into another shithole.

How is Hillary polling in WA? I know it's a Heavy Blue but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the Bernouts flipped to Trump (Bernie and Trump each got clean sweeps in the primaries)

Trump had great turnout in washington state, usually republican primaries turn out fuck if anything around here.

I doubt he'll turn the state red but there's at least some hope.

This is my honest prediction atm

my realistic prediction

I really hope trump names Kasich as his vp. probably the only way he'll have a chance.

you realize we have ids right stupid shill

Drown yourself

Trump is going to lose and lose decisively.

Dubs confirm
No voter fraud here goys

you realize I'm not pretending to be two separate people right?

Kasich would do jackshit to help Trump win, plus I don't want a fucking neocon cuck as VP

Kasich is a very popular governor of Ohio, A must win swing state that is leaning Hillary. He is more of Reagan/Goldwater republican than a neocon.
that being said I dont like him and dont want him as VP either. but a Kasich vp is better than a Hillary presidency.

True, we cant discount the vote fraud.

I believe these seven states are the only ones up for grabs. NY is a long-shot, but it's his home-state, so I won't write it off unless there's no poll movement for another month or two. Christie isn't liked enough in NJ to put it up for grabs for Trump.

Most recent polls (some are old)

FL (29) Clinton +6/+8
MI (16) Clinton +4 (From May)
NH (4) TIE (From May)
NY (29) Clinton +21 (From May)
OH (18) Clinton +2/TIE
PA (20) Clinton +1/+3
VA (13) Clinton +3

Nick's such a qt.

He has absolutely zero shot. After the election, people who supported him are going to be killed. I've never seen a people so completely and totally in denial and unprepared for what they are actually up against.

oy vey what a coincidink

back to tumblr

I don't want to be right about it. I'm just calling it like I see it.

Something like this.

Thank you OP, but that is bullshit.

not gonna happen. trust me

eh, not really, the pan handle is filled with a bunch of red necks while the south is a bunch of Cubans(who always vote republican because Reagan was the one who let them in), the only part that I would consider mixed at all would be central due to the amount of old conservatives that live here and after the shooting in Orlando I think that proportion of red to blue got a lot more polarized.