I've had it up to here with women. Most of them are selfish, simple-minded, petty, and idealistic...

I've had it up to here with women. Most of them are selfish, simple-minded, petty, and idealistic. They spread their legs for every man they percieve as "alpha" while they use a good man like me for their own benefit. Of the 10+ women i've gotten close with, none of them let me get past 3rd base. They are simply cold and lack compassion for the suffering of men in my situation. I can't wait to see you bitches succumb to misery when you inevitably lose your beauty and no one wants you. You will suffer for years upon years until you die alone and your rotting corpse gets eaten by your excessive number of cats.

elliot is that you?

Nickelodeon thread?

she just loves showing off her fucking feet.

The quotation marks mean that you are a weakling faggot that is as far away from alpha as possible. White knight virgin rampage.

what show is this? that brunette looks like a young jennifer garner

Imagine if WikiLeaks got a hold of Schneider's emails.

I have to bookmark this thread. A killer in the making. Watch this train wreck in progress. OP, get out of your little fantasy world where you expect life to be fair. TV, video games have done this shit to us. They show a controlled environment where good often prevails. And we watch TV and play video games by the boat load so we expect real life to work the same way.

Get out more OP before you kill someone. Hell, I need to get out more.

I wonder if the pedos here ever think they're doing it wrong. This sick fucker can get all the underage pussy he wants, all he has to do is hold an acting job over their heads. They wish they had it so easy

You sound like the petty idealist that is mad because he can't get what he wants. Of course women have all those traits, they are woman. If they didn't have those traits they would be men (Except idealism, some of the greatest men were idealists such as myself)
That's not true. Even alphas can't get into every girls pants. The difference between you and us is that we will find other pussy and not get hung over the one we can't have.
We do the same. Having a great woman is troublesome on it's own, but the social rewards are often worth it.
Then fuck their friends, or fuck friends of their friends. Fuck their sisters.
They aren't making you suffer, you are. Man up and go get a bitch if you are so desperate.
There aren't any women here. I keep looking for them.
nah fam

Man up.

You sexist, misogynistic pig! How dare you speak ill of women. This is rape! Death by SNU SNU!

That's a very attractive woman
What do you think her ethnic background is

Why do whites want to be black and stick out their lips? Do they know we are the true master race that will someday reclaim our planet

I know for a fact that she is Italian.

Pretty sure it's Zoey 101.

O, wud some Power the giftie gie us
To see oursels as others see us!

t. drunk scotsman

You can also just try to lower your standards or improve yourself you fucking autist

>>>/r9k/
Fuck off you shameful beta orbiter.

nice. all the actresses are older than me IRL, so it's not pedo to fap to them right?

Yep lotta men that hate women are entitled little queens themselves. Ah, how often do we become that which we hate!

i agree