What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

That the movie looks awesome.

Wtf I love John Wick now.

He's mad at men, because his father is a killer and he's still mad at him. That's why he's such a fucking fag.

That guy is an attention whore.

Every one of Landis' pre-murder movies is great

Sounds good. Maybe I will check it out after all.
Seriously though
Are you a faggot?

Max "Children Chopper" Landis
Max "Free chopper rides" Landis
Max "Helicopter Haircut" Landis
Max "my dad is a helicopter parent" Landis.
Max "kill the gook with a CH-47 Chinook" Landis
Max "get to the choppa" Landis.
Max slaughter them all Landis
Max "Heads will Roll" Landis
Max "Dad wanted me to get a head" Landis
Max "Nebrotism" Landis
Max "Fly Lower" Landis
Max "Get to the Choppa" Landis
JOHN 'CHOP THE TOP AND WATCH EM DROP' LANDIS
John "when the chopper goes wild, we kill another child" Landis.
Max "kid clipper Jr." Landis
Max "son of the flying guillotine" Landis
Max "fly low, sweet chariot. daddy's gonna cut off your head" Landis.
John "full body bris" Landis
Max "Slicer and Dicer, with a side of rice-er" Landis
Max "uptomyknees in the blood of two kids and a guy" Landis
Max "If there's an epicanthic fold, put them in the ground cold" Landis
Max "China Syndrome" Landis
Max "Stunt double? Just hire twins" Landis
Max "How do I get this helicopter to" Landis

He means its the best movie ever made.

Thanks for the recommendation, Maxxy!

I just watched his 'rendition' of Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency, and it is the literal embodiment of the attached video. It's a rendition insofar as a murder scene is a rendition of life. He takes the original concept and violates Adam's memory with gleeful abandon.

The man has no right whatsoever to criticize anyone else's media. He's a hack. He's an effete nu-male with the creative novelty of Michael Bay. People said to give him a chance and that if you looked past the man you'd find decent film and they fucking lied to me.

It was an okay show, but they couldn't have gotten the character of Dirk more wrong.

He means "i'm a faggot but somehow i still avoided AIDS"

We don't know that.

If I had 15 words, that may be what I'd say.
As Adams might say: it was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike Dirk Gently. At least he died in a field instead of having to witness this mess firsthand.

The show is mediocre when judged against the cannibalized source material. Despite this, it does have a handful of good moments scattered throughout, but the sheer amount of (and type of) junk Max tacked on to the original concept is shameful to behold. There were points where I wanted to stop watching altogether and came back to it a while later out of sheer boredom and a desire for closure.

Irksome points:

I didn't even hate the overarching plot that much and was prepared to accept the pseudo-spiritual themes, but it seems like he frequently stopped caring or made really poor decisions while writing.

SUPER BONUS ROUND GO

I enjoyed the last Hitchhiker's movie more than the recent Dirk Gently show.

that hair cut

Every time I hear more about this film it gets better and better.

If it changes your mind, Douglas Adams wrote the screenplay for the HHGTTG movie. I found it had a lot more things that worked and, at the very least, was inherently British in tone. Also, in my view, the characters from the story behaved pretty much as you'd expect them to, even if the plot was different.
Also, a point-of-view-gun is a lot more subtle and inventive than a time machine.

John Thic is muh soggy kness

Even post-murder, Trading Places was a fun film.

She's technically right, not in an empowering sense but in how easy women are to persuade.

It means that he was looking for something to be offended by rather than watching a good action movie. I find a website that tells you whether the dog in a movie will live or die more informative than his sophistry about female-to-male equal screen time ratios. The movie is called John Wick for christ sakes. This ain't John Wick plus Equal Pay Pamela.

Sometimes, I feel people are confusing who are main characters, supporting characters and background characters and what role each are suppose to play.

I consider myself sensitive to injected SJW agenda, and the line didn't bother me.

Generally:

She doesn't strike me as a feminist icon, just an upset woman who, at that moment in the film, had a reason to be distraught and therefore snarky, which I thought was believable. If we're going full SJW, she's the only proper woman in the film of any note, and kind of a fuckup and therefore a terrible representation of the female gender and a poor role for female viewers to identify with.

You're right.
If people felt so strongly and if the market is there, then we should see majority-black/majority-female (all-trans/all-cripple lel) movies cropping up. Generally, this is too hard and the market doesn't actually want them, so instead these people subvert everything else and take advantage of people's willingness to acquiesce and accept quotas and such, and when we do actually see these movies actually get made (cisbusters, etc), they're terrible, revealing that the people pushing this aren't actually intelligent or talented, informing the notion that they're part of a larger movement of untalented, unintelligent people, mostly unaspiring, yet noisy, annoying and bored, bereft of the challenges usually present in the upper middle class to keep them occupied.