Random Jims

what a fucking creep.

You mean cucked.

lel

Hi Hillary

Trump is against pedos.
Also, not an argument.

The tactic is Hillaryan.

Do you really want to suck jims cock that much? I'm sure he'd oblige.

Jim sounds /fringe/ as fuck

He's just a tard, that's all.

That's what they told me when I posted /fringe/ stuff on Holla Forums.

Pedos are the tards. Jim is an esoteric philosopher.

Jim is /fringe/

And tard.

ily bb

xoxo

Great collection of that terrifying pig.

RIP Hotwheels - he's rolling in heaven now.

your posting are rude

World of hurt, James.

W A T K I N S

Cat God bumps this thread

faggot. your cgi doesn't fool me.

Christmas ham.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws
Yes, it's very good. I recently played it for the first time.

Jim enjoys his life more than any pedo on this site and that makes me happy.

Sony a7rii, 90mm macro and a diy film scanning rig.

Shit taste OP.

Of all? In one no but you could grab the movies individually as they are on rutraccer.
You could also grab them off Usenet (can help you setup with this) if ya want a proper 1080p rip.

I'm a girl who's had various living situations, and I can tell you more bad than good, but here goes.
1.) Party house with 4 dudes. Wasn't fuccing any of them, was more of a group "mom" so to speak. It was nice, but draining because we had a lot of parties. Would not recommend 5 people and such a large gender imbalance.
2.) Briefly with 2 of the guys from the house before. Both had girlfriends, so I stucc out there like a sore thumb. Three is a crowd, and even though we were close, there was tension from having lived together for over a year.
3.) With a girl I worked with. This was a comfy situation- we didn't know each other extremely well, which is a good thing. I recommend finding someone you work with, or a friend of a friend, who isn't close enough to where if you fought it would hurt a friendship.
4.) Friend from work got a boyfriend. Moved to a new house with her, her boyfriend, and my boyfriend. The dynamic was weird, and the girl from work started writing passive aggressive notes, even though she and her boyfriend were incredibly messy and gross together.
5.) Alone. This was by far the best decision, and I would recommend it to anyone who can afford it.
6.) When money was tight, I asked a girl I know to move in with me. She and I had been hanging out more, and she needed a place to live, so I offered it up, and it went really well. This is the second best option.

TL;DR: One other person works best. 3 roommates or more creates a messy home, and a weird dynamic. It can be nice to constantly have friends to come home to, or it can be awful. I recommend finding one friend who is removed enough- you don't want to ruin a friendship. Moving in with a s/o without having had roommates before is a bad idea.

I would unironically pay you 200 dollars worth of start up fund for a program like that.

VLC media player won't load the subtitles

Jim is eating all the bandwidth.