The Importance of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

Daily reminder that if you don't support the right of the people to carry guns you aren't a true nationalist.
In a White Society, everyone should be able to keep and bear arms, because there is no more fundamental right than the one to defend yourself, your family, your property and your country.
Being able to own a weapon is the most noble and defining trait of traditional white people, the Greeks had to keep and bear arms to be citizens, there was no such thing as sword control in the ancient rome, on the middle ages everyone owned a weapon even if swords where restricted to the nobility because they where a huge dicks to the average peasant.
Then when whites began spreading all over the world the right to keep and bear arms was esential, because they were sorrounded by enemy forces.
It isn't an american creation, the easy access to tools to defend yourself was only restricted among european societies on the 20th century, name one white society that restricted the right to weapon ownership before that.
I think that you will have a hard time finding one.
Anyone that non-ironically supports restricting the righ of white people to defend yourself is a cuck, a race traitor and has no place in a white society.

bump

preaching to the choir, dumb thread tbh fam

Not to the choir imo because there will be always a newfag that comes or some softcore nationalist that still thinks that only the cops and the army should have guns.
If someone doesn't believe in it they can either fuck off or change their views.

gotta be able to defend yourself from italian half breed mudshits larping as white roman catholic mobsters

This place is probably 100% pro-gun. You'd have more people to convince on 4/pol/ these days, since that place is heavily cucked.

What a shit thread

>>>/4chan/

The right to the means of self defense as its the only true right, as its defined by one's own ability to assert that right through will and force.

Anyone who challenges that right should be seen as an enemy and dealt with as such.

Agreed.

I just chated with a "nationalist" party of my country my first question was do you support the right to keep and bear arms, and since the answer was no i ceased conversation.

Free citizens have the right to bear arms.

Slaves and serfs aren't allowed to carry weapons.

Reminder that Hillary and Obama have been the biggest proponents of gun ownership ever, albeit unintentionally…

No, everyone on this board is profunz

Everyone on this board owns a gun, unless they're a Eurocuck, then they own a pencil or a water bottle for self defense

Reminder that Hillary and Obama have been the biggest proponents of gun ownership ever, albeit unintentionally…>>6427691

Most likely it was a fake party, created by a local sheriff's dept as a honey pot or a jewish group, only they have the pockets deep enough to try and lead voters astray

I'm the token MacGyver but that is a personal philosophy. I make IEDs instead.

Ya know, arms don't have to be FIREarms, just sayin.

retarded thread.

this is now a

WHO IS WILLING TO DIE FOR THE 2ND AMENDMENT THREAD

AYE AYE

Sorry Satan but that isn't so. Holla Forums is incredibly illiterate on firearms. When guns are brought up shills who say "it's not politics" are left unchallenged and unfiltered.

They both own stock in gun companies.
They love it when people panic.

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun"

I think everyone pretty clear on that Op, what we should be discussing is owning a few illegal guns and how to make guns and ammo.

go home FBI

Weeb shit.

And most important, the ensure the freedom of yourself and the people you care about. When a government becomes tyranical, you need to be able to fight back.