Public Torrents General

Since all our favorite torrent sites are disappearing why not share some new ones!

Let me begin:
extratorrents.cc - decent kat replacement
bitsnoop.com - meta search engine like torrentz
rutracker.org - works well for music

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentproject.se/:
worldwidetorrents.eu/:
zooqle.com/:
torlock.com/
glodls.to/:
web.archive.org/web/20160815121644/https://www.reddit.com/r/kickasstorrents/comments/4u5tbj/i_feel_like_we_should_have_a_list_of_where/
rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss specific seeders from KAT because those guys always had the newest Black Library audiobooks. RIP.

torrents.me and rutracker.com seem to be pretty reliable, especially for music unless you're looking for something really, really obscure.

I would say Rutracker is the better of the two if you can trust Russian wares since torrents.me is more of a meta scraper.

rutracker isn't public, though.

ishiggdiggduggydoodoo

torrentproject.se/: meta search engine like torrentz but could not find some old movies which torrentz could
worldwidetorrents.eu/: new site by some former KAT members buggy as it is still in bet phase
zooqle.com/: Has a good looking start page but only for movies and tv shows
torlock.com/ and glodls.to/: New sites I found but have not used as yet.

For a list of where some former KAT uploaders can now be found:
web.archive.org/web/20160815121644/https://www.reddit.com/r/kickasstorrents/comments/4u5tbj/i_feel_like_we_should_have_a_list_of_where/

Usenet or?

I was into usenet previously but all of the private nzb sites I used are down now.

there are still the proxy sites for kickass

There is a couple of btdigg copies. Check the last thread, blockheads.

Rutracker started showing magnets to all users after being globally banned in Russia.

Software torrents are approved and/or checked by mods. It is very unlikely to catch a virus from Rutracker, even more so from not very latest torrents.

Repacks can be Russian-oriented, though.

Registration is open, so it may as well be: rutracker.org/forum/profile.php?mode=register

I use rutracker, and thepiratebay.org for everything I need

Pretty much this, it's ratioless and they allow (allowed?) guest downloads too. Personally I would only use it for music though, unless you understand Russian.

OMG twins!

bookmarked

ishygishygofuckyourself

even if they're still up, they won't be getting new uploads.

Site-Name | #Results1 & #Results2 | Features | Ads
1) BTKitty.red | 1573 & 546 | FileType Filtering, Sorting, Search Operators, Magnet in List | Result List Ads, Side Ads
2) BTDB.in | 1510 & 338 | Sorting, Magnet in List | PopUps, Result List Ads, Side Ads
3) DIGBT.org | 1400 & 329 | FileType Filtering, Sorting, Magnet in List | NO ADS
4) FastBot.me | 1000 & 263 (1000 MAX) | Sorting, Search Operators | NO ADS
5) TorrentProject.se (Connectivity Issues) | 753 & 19 | RSS, Category Filtering, Sorting, Search Operators | NO ADS
6) GODHT.com | 411 & 56 | NO FEATURES | NO ADS
7) TorBT.com | 160 & 41 (1000 MAX) | NO FEATURES | 1 annoying Ad at bottom-right which covers results
8) TorrentLink.org | OFFLINE

extratorrent.cc
my b

Why the fuck do you need two seperate threads for discussing the same technology?
Holy shit, fuck off.

because this isn't always about you man

Go back to /g/ with your general faggotry, you piece of dog shit.

wew

what is even the purpose of having multiple audio tracks in the same language?

there's 4 torrent threads atm but you're still a whiny little fuck

Which is why I said to use it for music dummy.

this ones special

All movies I've downloaded have original audio.

Anyone who uses the internet but can't speak or at least understand English should be gassed.

Two of the 4 movies I've tried recently had original audio + soft sub/dub in [rus].
The other two must have been from the same uploaded, because both had 4 fucking hardcoded dub-overs all in russian. You can hear the english track UNDER the russian, but you can't get the damn original audio.
I just checked, and yeah it is the same fucking uploader for both, god damn it.

Are there any good trackers for Linux games?

While not a torrent site per say, slsk, despite being proprietary, is god tier for music.

Not a torrent but there's a shit ton of Linux games if you check out the share threads on Holla Forums

There's an open source client that you can use

What does that even mean? Are you complaining about muxed dub tracks that increase file size? Or that they are set as default? Or that original audio is absent?

Are you posting on Holla Forums or whiting to your mother on Facebook? Define things clearly.

Autism. Dubs, even official multi-voice ones, can be of insufficient quality, skip the jokes, etc. Not all of them are made from 5.1 track, and people who bought cheapest “home theater” set of speakers to watch Hollywood yoba under protection of their wall carpets want surround sound. Some dubs are kept for a nostalgia for VHS translations.

Rutracker prefers swapping torrents to collect additional content in one to having multiple slightly different torrents. Smarter releasers make a single torrent with all available tracks (synced to a single source), then post video files of various quality that are compatible with them. Of course, those who watch movies on toasters complain about being unable to use external tracks, and the flame goes on.

Rutracker has more significant problems. First of all, content that is not translated to Russian can't be released there. Something like arthouse gets translated sooner or later, but non-Russian local shows and movies, no matter how common, can't appear there because of total lack of interest. Then, there is a problem with attributing sources and determining their quality after remakes, remuxes, and re-encodes which Rutracker encourages.

Nicotine+?
It hasn't been maintained since 2012. I used to use it up until I started receiving connection errors. Slsk has always been a pain like that though, it doesn't like vpn's either.

Looking for textbooks and libgen.io doesn't seem to have the 1 book I need. Any other sites I should look at? If I buy the e-book or borrow copy it from someone else, how easy would it be to crack and share it? (assuming I could remove any identifying information from said file)