Post Finland

Post Finland.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Fw0QfGzhXE
hs.fi/kotimaa/a1466578309843
youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZV4qz8qPPTM&list=PLVoZKZBMXNGPs_s0geaD6wZd65betKMTv
judas.watch/countries/Finland
magneettimedia.com/fixit-kansanaanestys-suomen-eu-jasenyydesta/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong time for Holla Forums memes

The right time is never

It's always the right time for Finland

Finland is rightful Russian clay

sucks for your country after brexit

britain will be allowed to fish in it's own waters again and won't need to hire your fishermen

Russia was founded by a Finn, so it's quite opposite my slavshit friend.

Brexit is the best thing that could happen, because it'll break the EU

Good thread.

What are you sliding, Shekelberg?

9999th Trump thread
9999th Webm thread
9999th Brexit thread
9999th i miss Hitler ;( -thread
9999th marxist/nigger does something dumb, let's laugh at them! -thread
Take your pick

Who will be the PS presidential candidate this time? Hopefully not Soini again.

You know the answer

Top kek

Any finbros who can tell me why MS Estonia was blown up and covered up by the Swe/Est/Rus/Finland?

Finland is the most bizarre place on Earth.

I really have no idea what's going on over there.

Dank memes, alcoholism, domestic violence, sauna, good food and sisu.

who is this cutie

youtube.com/watch?v=4Fw0QfGzhXE

No I'm aware of those things.

I'm talking about the Finnish ethos. There's something there that I can describe with other kinds of people.

For instance Australians are master shitposters but I know what to expect. Sometimes I'll read a Finnish shitpost and just wonder what exactly goes on when you have a group of Finnish people in a room together, let alone something more organized.

Holy shit, the purity.

A thank is you.

jesus christ this is adorable

Finns are better shitposters, and meme masters. Our debts-posting got a response from the Portuguese government, that's pretty hard to top.

But there does seem to be something quite magical about Finns and Finland other places don't have.

Lentäviä kalakukkoja.

I don't disagree tbh. Best way I can describe it is most posts with bants are in 2 dimensions. But then I'll see a Finnish post that's operating in another dimension. Like an abstract kind of shitpost or a meta shitpost.

Basically if I was in an enclosed space with someone I knew was Finnish, I'd be polite, but on edge as if I was near a suspected serial killer.

We create our memes in ways you could not possibly imagine.

We're probably all somewhere in the autism spectrum.

What the fuck is this "Finland is full of serial killers" meme? It`s the creepiest shit I`ve seen in a while

Honest question:
If Israel is so shit, how did they make the Galil the best AK varient in existence?

meant for

Because it's not, and it's just a RK62 made with molds deemed too worn for us to use?

Kolmoisyhdeksikkö tarkastettu

huomenta

Vittu kun kaupat ei oo vielä auki, tarvii tupakkaa ja grillimakkaraa.

Onneksi on kaljaa

mullaki on kaljaa mutta oon niin masis etten oo jaksanut edes mallasjuomaa litkiä aikoihin ;_;

Mikä hätänä wallah?

You based Finns are saving my Canuck ass once again. Kiitos.

Ota sibsii ja pikavippiä

monen vuoden komeroituminen ja puolen vuoden sisään en ole vähääkään jaksanut enää yrittää

Ei vittu, meil samat. Ei jaksa edes postittaa tuomeentulotuen vaatimaa paperinivaskaa enää.

Voispa vaan kadota johonkin valtion metsään elämään sissinä.

Haluatko puhua?

Tai rasvaisia kötbollareita?

onneksi täällä voi laittaa hakemuksen sähköisestikin… riittää että ottaa screenshotin tiliotteesta, ja kameralla kuvan sähkölaskusta jos haluaa että sossu makselee senkin

silti jää aina viime tippaan sekin

No mikäs sinua estää?

Jaa. Itsekin teen netissä ja heitän tiliotteen siinä samalla, mutta aina ne paskantärkeät paperinpyörittäjät keksivät jonkun keinon kiusata. Ja lisäselvityspyyntö luonnollisesti postiin vasta viiden päivän lainmukaisen käsittelyajan käytyä umpeen. Tässä kuussa keksivät työkkäristä katkaista työhakemuksen, ja uuden työhakemuksen käsittely kesti tietysti vaivaiset 2vko, jonka jälkeen taas uusi viiden arkipäivän odotus sossutanttoja. Motivoi ihan vitusti etsimään työtä, kun paskantärkeiden sossutanttojen kanssa lakisääteisestä toimeentulotuesta tappeleminen on täyspäiväistä duunia.

Teltassa on paska asua talvella, ja joku katkera paska kuitenkin huomaisi piilopirttini jossain vaiheessa ja ilmoittaisi valtiolle.

pakko varmaan mennä nukkumaankin, saatana vaan kun on kuuma

Dear Finnish people,

You may live in a cloudy cold country, but I just want to let you know that your impact on the world is one of utter warmth and pleasantry. The memes you create have an aura of gaiety and innocence that have positively impacted my life and I believe the lives of many. Even hearing your language, which exudes the same spirit as your memes, brings a smile to my face. When others criticize you and insinuate you are Mongolian, you simply made it a meme and continued the cycle of joy and Finnish culture. Next time you feel like hanging yourself, or serial killing someone, or shining lasers at helicopters, please remember your memes and let that happiness inside you.

t. Burger

d&c kikes didn't know what kind of a monster they would create by waking the inner Fingol in us

Hello /finpol/

How good is your country? Are there many non-Finns or muslims? What are the housing prices like?

The kikes/Swedes would much rather forget about the mongol-meme, because it shatters the leftist agenda of whites = oppressors, non-white = oppressed. The shit Swedes actually did to us rivals the holohoax, so it's good that it's not forgotten, even if i have to stand the mongol-memes.

The people are 5/5, government kike puppet/5

Even one is too many, but sadly, just last year Sweden sent us a christmas present; 30 000 niggers.

The housing market's been in a bubble since the 90's depression (which is still going), and has managed to become even bigger thanks to all the niggers.

Good
Compared to Australia this is nothing. Do you notice them around the place or do people generally shun them?

Again, probably cheaper than Australian housing

Yes I come from the land of shitposting

wew mods

As far is i understand, Holla Forums stands for politically incorrect., not american politics and not Trump.

This thread can stay.

Finnish women are pretty shit-tier. They all bloat like dough after hitting 20, and have had about 10 miles of dick in them.

Estonia has top tier QT3.14's though.

You say shitposting like its a good thing. Finns don't shitpost it's something else, bizzare shit like a late-night Adult Swim show i.e. 12 oz. Mouse.

Yey

I think Australians copy everyone's memes and take them to ridiculous extents, further than anyone else is willing to take one single meme.

But Finns don't follow global memetic protocols of everyone else… Finns make new memes and then when they get bored they twist the memes into entirely different ones, each with their own connotations. They present concepts that are at first otherworldy, but still somehow familiar. And they become more familiar the longer you spend with them, even if you're not a Finn.

Like how they made Spurdo on Kuvalauta to fuck with underage newfags, then when too many people outside were posting Spurdo, they mutated it into Gondola, which may be visually similar but very different in meaning to Spurdo. Spurdo was intended to mock newfags, but in the process they came into contact with youthful innocence and wodner and it made Finns long for their own childhood innocence and for happier times. Thus they removed Spurdo's arms, and with them his sense of agency or ability to influence the world around him, because it reminds them of a better time when everything was handled by adults and they didn't have to bear responsibility in a world that feels alien to them. You can see this in the fact that any grown up Gondola is alone, but the childhood Gondolas have friends and they play video games and drink ES together.

Finnish memes, unlike any others currently on the market, are not only nostalgic and idealistic, but also geographically centered, which gives them a direct ability to speak to the soul via their abstract concepts and aphorisms.

Suur Suomi when :DDDD DDDDD???

Beautiful user, thank you

Gondola fills me with such peace

I'll drink to that.

Burger with finnish + slavic genes here.
how do I emigrate? fug this country.

Amen to that

Stay in USA, it's nice. You have guns and patriotic spirit.

comfy

:D shitposting thread?

Similar to this.

I'm in fingolia waiting for my fingolian gf to arrive and then she's gonna eat some sweet fingolian sausage.

Quality thread OP.

Puhukaa edes asiaa Suomesta. Uutisia/politiikkaa jne.

hs.fi/kotimaa/a1466578309843

Saatana kun suomalaisten tapa äänestää vituttaa. Kun hallitus tekee huonoja päätöksiä, äänestetään oppositiota. Ja ensi vaalien jälkeen, kun oppositio pääsee hallitukseen ja tekee täysin samat päätökset, äänestetään vanhoja hallituspuolueita.

Noidankehä, eikä kansalla älykkyys riitä taistella ulos tästäkään märästä paperipussista.

t. burger

Shit, that one Finn did a cartwheel as the Murican threw him.

Hot off the ylilauta presses.

Mitäpä siinä on keskusteltavaa? Juutalaiset kairaa Suomea perseeseen, niin kuin aina, ja lampaat määkii hiljaa itsekseen muutaman päivän kunnes iltapaska löräyttää uusimman "VENÄJÄ HYÖKKÄÄ NYT JUST TÄLLÄ SEKUNNILLA NATOON NATOON NATOON!!!"-paska-artikkelinsa ilmoille, ja kohta taas kaikkia kustaan urakalla silmään.

No kerrohan veikkonen ihmeessä. jos olet keksinyt jotain, millä asianlaitaa muuttaa.

Kansanvallalla täällä ei muutu mikään, pitää odotella, että syttyy jossainpäin kunnon roihu. Jos vaikka leviäisi tänne tahi edes pelottaisi ihmiset äänestämään niitä harvoja, jotka eivät ole myyneet muniaan Brysseliin.

Senkun koitat väkivaltaista vallankaappausta, kahtotaan kuinka pitkälle peeveen huumorintaju riittää. Siinähän kivitätä niitä Leopardeja.

You wouldn't happen to be called Ben, right?

No. My name starts with a J and I live in Midwestern US.

Alright Jonathan, sorry.

Thanks, Petri

Ei ihme että ollaan niskaa myöten tässä paskassa, kun suomalaiset Holla Forumsakitkin on noin munattomia pessimistejä.

Onhan se kiva kirjoitella juutalaisista oman hikikomeron perukoilta, mutta kun pitäisi mennä oikeasti vaikuttamaan asioihin ja laittamaan ruhonsa likoon maansa puolesta, menee pupu pöksyyn.

Hävetkää molemmat, tbh familia.

Voisin ehkä teoreettisesti tietyssä epävakaassa elämäntilanteessa uhata voimafantasioida neekerikeskuksessa/eduskunnassa, jos olisi rahaa ostaa ase ryssan mafialta. Mutkun ei oo.

Mitäs sä sit ajattelit? Ostat joltaki narkkarilta jatimaticin ja käyt ampumassa parit neekeriä/kansanedustajaa torille nii sit maa on taas parempi paikka?

Niin kuin sanoin, mene kivittämään niitä Leopardeja, jos noin ahdistaa.

Tai vaikka MARSSIMAAN EESTAAS MARSKILLE LAPA PYSTYSSÄ YKSKAKSYKSKAKS jos olet larppipäissäsi.

Molemmat pelkureita apatistien vaatteissa. Jos tarpeeksi monta kertaa hoette itsellenne "mitään ei ole tehtävissä", alatteko uskoa siihen?

Voimafantasiat vittuun. Muutaman petturin ja/tai neekerin ampuminen nyt ei vaikuta mitään. Katso; Breivik.
Todellinen yhteiskunnallinen muutos lähtee liikkeelle omista yhteisöistänne, ei äänestämällä tai harjoittamalla määränpäätöntä väkivaltaa.

Verkostoitukaa, laajentakaa piirejänne, tarjotkaa organisaationne kyvyissä hyvinvointipalveluja kanssaihmisille. Olkaa arvokkaampia ja lähempänä jokapäiväisessä elämässä kuin poliittinen koneisto. Katso; Casa Pound, Golden Dawn.
Soldiers of Odinkin askel oikeaan suuntaan, vaikka onkin täynnä kuraa ja herättää melkein yhtä suurta myötähäpeää kuin #EmmeSuostuPelkäämään. Se oli sentään askel enemmän kuin kukaan täällä on ottanut.

Ei jaksa, pakko paskapostata poliin ja nostaa tukia. :D

Fuck no, you couldn't be further from the truth. If you look at the median house size around the world, Australia is number 1. Finland has literally the most overpriced apartments in the world in the major cities (only Norway might be worse due to fucked up cost of living). Most people live in cramped, depressing commie blocks with no personal space or privacy, even though we're one of the most sparsely populated countries in Europe. You can buy a large mc mansion with a garage and a swimming pool from a decent suburb in most American cities for the price that you pay for a 20 m^2 apartment in central Helsinki, from cities that are far larger and metropolitan that Helsinki. It's full on Tokyo pricing with out any of the perks (or super high population density) that justify the pricing in Tokyo (where cost of living can actually be lower as food is cheaper, taxation is lower etc). The explanation people give is "muh climate", but the US has just as cold as well as colder cities, with larger populations, where housing is far more cheaper than in Helsinki, Turku, Oulu etc. Our housing prices are completely jewed out in cities, even though said cities are jokes compared to cities that are actually large enough to justify similarly high level of pricing.

Yes, and that 30k was merely one instance. Nowadays if you live in a city you can't avoid those muslim shits even if you wanted to.

Marmatit suomalaisten äänestyskäyttäytymisestä, se ei ole muuttumassa muuten kuin yllämainituin reunaehdoin.

Ja nyt kun juttutuulella ollaan, ni keulitko aina yhtä kovaa, kun joku ei suostu hieromaan virtuaalipippeliäsi "huh huh kylä ny vituttaa valtiovalta ja kaikki on lampaita paitsi määä" -kolistelun jälkeen?

Luitko sen mihin vastasit? Mitä mieltä olet Casa Poundin tyylisestä toimintatavasta? Kritiikkiä, ehdotuksia etc.
Itsellä nyt n. 20 kaverin porukka kasassa, ja tähän pyritään.

Eka postaus oli suht neutraali. Kokeilin vesiä ja millaista porukkaa suomi-lankaan yleensä postaa. Myönnän, että nationalistien yleinen saamattomuus alkoi vituttamaan, ja avauduin liikaa syyttävään sävyyn.

Aines ei tosin vakuuta, ja tuskin teen näin toiste.

Kannattaa ehkä tarkastaa langan materiaali ennen, kuin alat kalastaa ukkoja Holla Forumsista. Mongooleja, spurdoa ja gondolaa, vitun hyvä veto lähteä kiskomaan hupilankaa "serious discussion, I'm so sorry you had to see that" -linjalle.

Toisekseen, meinaatko, että joku, joka lähtisi anonyymiltä animelaudalta tuntemattoman kelkkaan olisi muutenkaan hyvää matskua? Ei tämä paikka ole verkostoitumista varten, hyvä mies.

feels bad man

Ymmärsit väärin, en mä rekryjä etsinyt, vaan toivoin pystyväni esittämään jotain konkreettista mitä nyymit voivat omilla tahoillaan tehdä, sen ainaisen kyynisen valittamisen sijasta.

Enkä niinkään esittänyt asiaani spurdopostaajille, vaan niille suomalaisille lurkkaajille jotka klikkaavat auki minkä tahansa Suomeen liittyvän langan.

No, jatkakaa hupilankaa. Postatkaa mongoleja, huvittaakaa itseänne. Shitpostatkaa sillä aikaa kuin Rooma palaa.

Hyvää juhannusta kaikille.

This is why we must protect Europe.

Jaa meinaat tosissas, että olet ensimmäinen, joka on moisen keksinyt. Huhhoijaa. Seuraavaksi varmaan valaiset meitä siitä, että ryssä tulee idästä?

Master race

Nyt on kyllä maukasta tappiomielialan lietsontaa.

Tästä tulikin mieleeni, koskas taas pidetään seuraava Helsinki-miitti? Viime kerrasta on jo turhankin kauan aikaa. Defeatistien ei tarvitse vaivautua.

Feels bad man.

PSA: It's a felony in burgerland with up 5years in prison & 250k fine. A pilot by law has to report you instantly and in many cases they dispatch police to grab you.

This one guy new jersy was fooling around with one of those green ones. Taged an airplane and they sent a fucking helicopter to track him down.

t. Airline bro

40-50 vuotta kommari cuck propaganda puree. Ny sille on liimattu koijärvestä lähtien uusi väri päälle mutta sama paska tuoksuu läpi suojavärin.

Onneksi karvakädet pistää tän ekojeesustelun alle 20 vuodessa paskaksi. On niillä ainaki kotoisat oltavat ja työläinen maksaa.

That sure sounds like freedom

also rate my OC

What do Finns think of Eesti?

Friendly people, but unfortunately conquered and subjugated too many times. Nothing a good re-Finnication wouldn't fix.

Beesti is less cucked than we are, although they're NATO's bitch

Finns = masterrace blessed by the most gracious and powerful Kek

I fugging love Mongolian stir fry.

good thread

I thought gondolas were Italian.

Everything Rome was onced is rightful Finnish clay so is Russia.

As a Russian I am okay with this provided you Fingols revert back to Orthodoxy first.

Russian ethnicity is a social construct.

I know your in here Rokku

Welp, at least your brothers speak an Aryan language now. :-DDDDDD

Come home finnic man. You'll learn to meme and shitpost in the world's most versatile language

Bärkele ku suominadzien pitää saatana jokasen väsätä näiden meidän arjalaisten blondityttärien kanssa iso kasa muksuja ja koulia seuraavasta sukupolvesta meitä kauniimpi. Tä on sotaa saatana, tulee vaatimaan uhrauksia ja kestää pitkään.

I wished Hungarians had similar memes.
For learning your throat-singing, could you post what you're writing in Finnish and in English?

How dare you claim you're talking about Finnish ethos without mentioning Perkele!

Finland has to be the most based country out of Europe.

Suomi Finland Perkele!!

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ZV4qz8qPPTM&list=PLVoZKZBMXNGPs_s0geaD6wZd65betKMTv

Pls tell more

Quite self-explanatory

It's estimated that at one point, 80% of Finnish men died fighting in wars for Sweden. The loot was naturally carried to Stockholm

Stealing all the food, alcohol, nice clothes, jewelry, raping and murdering Finnish women and children, castrating young boys, etc. Finland is full of mass graves of dead women and children. Castration of Finns and Sami was a part of their eugenics program until the 1980's.

Absurdly high taxes and constant raiding left us in a state that our population size shrunk to nothing and didn't grow at all for a 100 years, and would've stayed that way if Russia didn't snatch us from their claws. It still affects us to this day; We're still the most sparsely populated country in Europe.

I managed to snag this off their meme workshops. Get it before I am killed.

Shit, is russian occupation any worse?

Imperial Russia was pretty fuggin cool actually, gave us autonomy, invested in southern Finland, recognized and respected our intellect, high-culture and military prowess. Nikolai I&II were fucking cunts though.

It's shit and you can keep it.

Ei voi muuta kun sanoa, että
kei kei kei
ke-ke-kei kei

Is this unironic?

What do

Soini taisi luvata EU-kansanäänestyksen jos britit eroavat. Mahtaako läski cuckservatiivi pitää lupauksensa.

This is the only reason finland isn't a 3rd world shithole on the level of mongolia in every way. But instead of knowing this, you reject your swedish blood and suck slavic cock. You're perfect Holla Forums material and will fit right in here.

Voi se pitääkin.

judas.watch/countries/Finland Lisäilkääpäs pojat nimiä ja lähteitä kesäprojektina. Jokaisen profiilin alaosassa on Update-linkki josta pääsette lisäämään tietoja.

What are you talking about? Did you mean this cucks post
because no Finn has said anything like that

Was that picture completely made up?

There's no way you could live in an apartment complex and never see anyone else that lives around you.

There's nothing mysterious about the finnish soul. That guy was obviously just autistic and must've kept a weird sleeping schedule and woke up when everyone was asleep and slept when everyone else was at work.

Ok now I also have to ask this. Whats this new forced meme that Finns are serial killers? Actually in all of Finlands history there's been only one serial killer. Same can not be said for USA.

99% white, 94% Finn, 4-5% Swede/Russian, 1% others (other Europeans and nonwhites).
Stay the fuck out, we don't want other Europeans here either.

Actually the Russians were total bros when they vassalized us. They gave Finland autonomy to decide about our own things, we only had to pay taxes to Russia.

The Tzar was a bro.

Time for #Fixit

magneettimedia.com/fixit-kansanaanestys-suomen-eu-jasenyydesta/

Kävi miten kävi, hyvä laittaa nimi alle jtp

Happy Juhannus to everyone, remember not to drown

Omalta osaltani allekirjoitettu.

Thanks m8 you too, I think I'm safe since I'm not very near a lake. I might drown in this wine though.