IRL Redpilling

what have you done to redpill your family and friends, Holla Forums?

pics related are the "jews" she built

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That's fucking disgusting. You're brainwashing her precious and pure mind.

Jesus fuck you're almost worse than liberals.

That's way too early to be opening her up to those kinda ideas.

still kinda funny though

Your sister is going to make dank memes one day.

Buchenwald Barbie

FUCKING BASED HAHAHAHA

Not sure if it counts, but I've been saying ethnic slurs in my day to day cursing routine and I've got my friends and family to stop bitching about it. Some even joined me in doing it.

The usual comeback is something along the lines of "Ouch" or "Damn dude". When I confront them about what they think is wrong about it, they claim I'm being mildly racist. I ask them how its racist if I'm not saying it towards anyone. They usually cave in and either shut up about it or they join me and say start saying racial slurs openly too. I claim that I just say it randomly out of fits of rage or when I accidentally hurt myself, but in all honesty it's just fun to sing songs and replace the lyrics with Nigger.

How is that redpilling? This is like teaching a child to curse because it's funny.

Meanwhile Zootopia is making another $6mil.

Yeah, you're right.

Is your little sister's name Eva?

Ditto. I've got my friends, even the left-leaning ones, screaming kike and nigger in place of classic profanity by replacing said profanity myself. If I'm playing vidya and feel the need to swear because of whatever, I'll say I'm getting jewed/kiked and use nigger or faggot in place of shit/fuck/piss/etc.

Faggots

Preparing her for the realities of life.

Jesus fucking christ since when did Holla Forums become so autistic? She doesn't understand the implications of it. She thinks of jews as funny big noses people who like coins and hanging out at the gas chamber's swimming pool

Also, if you agree with the Holla Forums ideology then why do you see this as a bad thing? If you don't agree with our views on kikes then what are you doing here?

The closest i do with redpilling my close relatives is just discouraging blue pilled thought, encouraging distrust of tv and news, and trying to get them thinking that stuff that has been pounded into them from school about how the world works isnt right.

I got my first kid on the way and am not too sure how to fully redpill them beyond teaching them to think smart, providing them with sources to discover truths, and making fun of liberals and cucks. It would be better if they reach concluions themselves.

Also im going to get them into piano lessons, local sports, read to them every night. Shouldnt be too hard as my wifes a librarian.

I'm most worried about common core shit, Trump may get rid of it in the states, but im in Canada where THE CURRENT PRIME MINISTER reigns

Pointing out incorrect statements is autistic now?

You actually can redpill children and it doesn't require any ugliness. Simply teach them that there is such a thing as good and evil, right and wrong.

What the fuck? -1 points because the kid is good with maths?

Common core mathematics, invented by this fucking Kike homo, David Coleman. Thanks to the Obama regime all of america gets a dose of Jewish Marxist social engineering paid for by federal tax dollars.

my family was the cuckservative level of hating shitskins growing up. in high school/college my brother and I steered them towards being progressive. fucking hell. getting reprogrammed by public education. I never would have gone moderate as a young adult if it weren't for public education.

nowadays I blast political correctness as much as I can. I haven't gone full 14/88 around my family, but talk shit about shitskins and kikes regularly. I make sure to blast kikerael every chance I get and bring up kike influences in politics and the media.

I only usually see my family twice a year because I moved half a dozen states away and innawoods nearly as soon as I could. but, I've been making an effort to talk to them over the phone and through text/email recently since I don't have any legit social media anymore

my family grew up in a manufacturing city that died and got taken over by shitskins. it's hasn't taken a whole lot to bring back the kinds of comments and stories I heard when I was a kid. they grew up in the 50-60s and saw how much worse things got.

I doubt my Mom and Dad will ever be as open as I am. but, they're starting to talk real about race again. not as much as they used to, but the conversation really gets going if I direct it.

funnily enough my Mom, especially, has been against kikerael my entire life. even during the pc times. I'm pushing how much influence they have on politics and then going after their control of the media. her animosity lies along "look at all we've given them, and how they've given us nothing. we shouldn't be fighting their wars" line.

estimation and sanity-checking your answers are useful things to teach at some point, that's just a really clumsy way of doing it (and probably too early, most smart kids can just eyeball a problem like that and get the exact answer without estimating. the way to teach it is with hard problems that are easily approximated by a simple procedure, not with easy problems that are approximated with a slightly easier procedure.)

I don't understand that problem.

that guy looks a lot like Alex Linder!

hmmm

I think its this autistic notion of being the "better man"

Fuck sake guys, there's a difference between pushing a false agenda and a correct one. I want my kids to be comfortable with the reality that kikes are bad news, I'm not going to give a pathetic "some people are good some people are bad" spiel. Get them hardened when their young and they'll be yours forever.

How about you teach them actual morality?

The kind of morality you're referring to is really just mental tricks to avoid making judgements.

One of the first thing you ought to teach a child is that human beings are skilled at judging things, and you should harness this ability.

No, you're a fucking kike and a retard. The question doesn't say estimate anywhere. This common core crap doesn't help anybody except the jews.

This is a true statement. The problem is that leftys say bad people are only bad because they got mistreated. They remove personal responsibility, which is key in raising a virtuous child.

you must absolutely homeschool them, the money is not worth it or if you can if you have enough money private school. The schools here are designed to demoralize. Why? So that girls look more intelligent and to destroy the ffamily. Boys who are dumb will drop out and do drugs, average will become exceedingly prideful and the smartest will develop terrible work habits and no drive. not only that, he will be exposed to the current year. Girls will become exceedingly prideful and unchaste and go on to college and then into a job guaranteed by quotas. While riding the carousel until they are 40 years old and pay $500,000 for one child in vitro

I forgot to say the kid will be autistic! Homeschool now!

Have you ever been to school? It could be an exercise sheet where it says estimate on all these questions, seriously I don't defend common core but that's basic math exercise.

100% true. If you send them to public school you'll will have to undo the propaganda they teach on a daily basis.

Even if you succeed at this, your kid will spend several hours a day around idiots for no reason.

There is literally nothing wrong with homeschool, there are countless ways to give your kid socialization.

You psychopathic faggot. A little girl shouldn't be making caricatures of jews or making jokes or playing pretend about gas chambers, especially when she has no idea what these things are.

A little girl shouldn't be picking flowers and playing house with dolls nad being taught how to bake simple confections.

You are usurping a girls childhood for the sake of your own hyperpolitical autism. Why aren't you teaching her about being a virtuous woman or to love nature or how to do simple crafts?

It's wrong and perverted.

What the fuck are you, a paedophile?

Why did you immediately sexualize the idea of femininity and then accuse me of being a pedophile?

Humility, empathy, having a nurturing spirit, cleanliness, fostering community, intuition, the love and appreciation of beauty, teaching her about how a family functions and what a girl/womans role in that dynamic is and how to execute it.

At 6 years old you should be able to start teaching a child the basic principles of what it means to be a boy vs a girl, naturally they're going to start noticing anyway.

I'm not saying hand them a fucking guidebook, but through play and socializing with them you can teach them and show them patterns of masculinity and femininity.

EXPLAIN IT

WHY YES, 75 IS NOT THE RIGHT ANSWER !!!

"if you fight your enemies, they win"

t. justin trudeau

There's something fishy about your story, but I will believe it anyway.

This is probably fake but holy shit

Please be bait.

The thing is, what we all have to understand is that people are products of their times. Holla Forums could not exist in 1940's America. The opinions and attitudes we take are directly related to the controversies and issues of our day and to that end we become unbalanced in whatever direction we move in. There is a reason why the genre of ideas we subscribe to are refferred to as the far right, we are ideologically unbalanced, in our present day the unbalance is necessary inorder to match an equally unbalanced enemy, but we can't just ignore that we are in fact extremists.

I mention this because it might not be necessary for our children to be as unbalanced as we are, Trump's glorious revolution might just sweep away all the SJW's and leftists and restore the west to it's proper glory, or maybe he just makes the world a little bit more sane than it currently is, or all the boomers will be dead by the time your son is at the age of majority and extreme liberalism just won't be taught as dogma like it has been during the boomers' reign and there will be a more fruitful and diverse academic theater of knowledge and belief.

Redpilling your son should not be your MOS, teaching him the history of his country, actively immersing him in the culture of his country, making him familiar with the broader western tradition and most importantly, being an example to him as a strong and virtuous father figure for him to pattern his subconscious idea of masculinity off of, is your objective. If you do all of these things and you manage to raise him to at least like his home, like himself and be a moral person if he falters and adopts ideologies you disagree with you can trust he is doing so (barring any unpredicted outside influence) because his conscience tells him he should go down X or Y path and if you are trying to dictate what his conscience tells him, at that point you're little more than a tyrant.

Despite what Holla Forums may advertise freedom of conscience is one of the greatest virtues of western culture which we have fought a long and bloody struggle to establish all across the western world in all kinds of different contexts. If his conscience and context both are steering him in whatever direction, you might just have to let him go whatever direction he feels he needs to, especially as he gets older and starts hungering to express his masculine independence.

Joking about jews isn't the same as forcing your son to get hormone therapy.

Fuck's sake, man.

tbh the kind of people who say things like "I'm gonna teach my children to heil hitler and to spout 1488 all the time and redpill them on the jews" are the real useful idiots in my opinion.

The most important thing for a child to learn to do is to think, after all that's what led most of us here in the first place, we challenged our beliefs and came out with a belief system that was stronger because we were allowed to question and challenge and refine our beliefs. If you smother your child with propaganda, you're just going to smother them and make them resent you later in life. What's going to happen is you're going to teach your child to recite the 14 words and then when they leave the nest their peers are going to pick up on their weird behavior and undoctrinate them. And since you taught them details before substance, your child will essentially be an empty vessel thats malleable to any whim.

So not only will you be painting a target on you and your children for being racists and pariahs of the community you live in, you'll also signals to the jews that you've created a child without firm convictions, you just pushed your personal beliefs onto your spawn and the jews know they can undo what you did as easily as you did it.

You want to create a true "red pilled child"? Then you start by teaching them to think critically. Make them question everything and never be afraid to ask a question or seek the truth. Isn't that what redpilling is really about, at its core? You can reveal to them the jewish conspiracy later, once they're old enough to hide their powerlevel, but teaching them how to accept the world in a red-pilled way is more valuable then teaching them specifics details without giving them a way to process it.

muh pr tbh

Do you hate yourself and other people?

cat is ok now, pic related

This tbh fam

Otherwise what, you'll wait until they're 20 years old toddlers to be brainwashed by universities? Clearly, people latch on to the first message they ever hear, when you have people that never get implicated in anything for 20 years, they're still prime targets for brainwashing.

You better be first or be cucked.

lmfao
hitler dubs confirm

She has to go back.

Good advice, I keep thinking of how my father acted when I asked questions. He would never push me into anything and instead encourage me to follow my conscience and own thoughts while telling me stories from work that were somewhat red pilling and letting me draw conclusions. he was once a hippie until he got involved with engineering and large oil companies Took a while to get to where I am now, but it worked and I never slipped into degenerate behaviour. I want to raise them how my parents raised me.

I've started working out again and dressing neater. I want to be a good, "normal" man that they can look up to.

This. It's just immature.

You're either underageb&, a newfag or both.

fuck off

Looks like this

It so accurate though.

The Jews are mixed-breed mongrelized vermin.

Lil girl is more redpilled at six than you are now.

No one's complaining about what's being taught. It's that OP is just feeding her shallow information, exploiting his position of authority to tell her what to think, rather than teach her how to think.

She shouldn't hate jews because they're jews. She should hate them because of what it means to be a jew, what jews have done, what they continue to do.

He should be teaching her how to think critically, how to employ skepticism, how to understand ulterior motives, and demonstrate how common knowledge isn't always accurate knowledge, how the media manipulates the truth. These are the tools that will help her through a progressive public education, as well as life in general.

Instead, he's indoctrinating his sister in being a passive receptacle to what people tell her, shutting down criticism if it comes from an authority you respect. You're doing their work for them. It doesn't matter if you think you're "on the right side of history," you're just going to make her more vulnerable to future brainwashing that you very well know is stronger than your own.

Get a clue.

Kind of like how you kikes do with your degenerate kike media?
How does it feel?

Good post.

Women let alone a 6 year old girl don't really do that sort of analyzing. She can learn the details later on.

But not even the kikes do it to their own blood. Have you no shame? How is willingly pushing corrupt values onto your own brothers and sisters supposed to get back at anyone?

It's like a teenager who takes up cigarettes to somehow get "back" at his parents.

6 years old is more than old enough to begin developing critical thinking. Skepticism regarding actual historical details, media, etc. can obviously come later, but you can still begin teaching her the mode of thinking in the abstract. This is the time of their life where they're most curious, it should be encouraged.

This is how to do it.

You plant seeds and water them into full bloom.

What OP is doing is indoctrination. Just because you can parrot some opinions doesn't make you smart but a useful idiot.

You are a faggot OP.

what kind of shit school did you go to? Is that the kind of crap they teach you people in America? Jesus Christ. You people really are fucked.

who? Melania?

OP I want you to think about how many problems you're going to cause your sister, and your parents. She's going to go to school and create these "tiny bigged nose people" and tell them about the "gas chamber" and your parents are going to get in so much trouble. I want you to think about what you've done. She's too young.

my grandpa told me to never trust a jew when I was six

jokes aside, she'll probably forget about the jews in a week. Don't take it so fucking seriously

TOP FUCKING KEK

I want to live in your world OP

How is it in any way a "corrupt value"?

Don't overestimate your kid. He might not be as driven to understand reality as you are. He might be content with being a bluepilled asshole for his whole life. He might mistake your making fun of liberals and cucks as crass ignorance and boorishness.

Talk things through when the moment comes. Give sources, make examples, give your experience. Let him draw his own conclusions and be there to guide him, by all means, but for fuck's sake don't think that having no influence on his opinions at all is the best way to parent.

Nice dubs, but I don't give a fuck about your cat, dude. Is your wife hot?

cry more kike

Her brain is now thoroughly washed squeaky clean of all Jewish mind pollution.

And that's a good thing.

It's shills.

Nigger detected.

It might not be the best thing, but I'm personally playing the waiting game with my children. They'll eventually face the reality of the situation, and when they come to me asking "Why?" I'll give the appropriate explanations. Hopefully the "awakening experience" won't be near fatal or worse, but they've got each other as well so I'm not too concerned. Just have to get to them before their delusional grandfather does when it happens.

I laughed OP. Be careful though. If your sister starts going around school talking about gassing jews your parents may get a visit from social services. Those kikes are always looking to steal good white children and fuck their lives up.

Can confirm, I've read (or rather tried) a lot of stuff when I hit 6 out of curiosity. Still know human anatomy since then.

nobody should attend (public) school. they teach nothing useful, not even math (im a math major).
instead they will make it worse by abusing the children and subejcting them to propaganda

The eyes aren't evil enought

Common core is so pozed that at school, no matter what you do, they will learn from the marxists kikes. You can't just red-pill them at home and then send them to the re-education camps you absolutely have to homeschool.

I redpilled my brother. He's actually found quite a few people in his high school that are like him. Multiple hate jews, a couple are Trump supporters. And this is a fucking liberal spic infested town too.

I laughed

Nice blogpost, Summer

You haven't redpilled her, you haven't brought her to understanding of the true social menace.

You have indoctrinated her to uncritically repeat what you've conditioned her to say… you've blue pilled her!

Is this your sister by any chance?