Is there an ethnic group that has been more assfucked in the past 1000 years than the Serbs?

Is there an ethnic group that has been more assfucked in the past 1000 years than the Serbs?

the jews

Maybe the Russians, but have have to include all sub groups like ukranians and belorussians

blacks have had it pretty shitty since the beginning of time

the Poles

Arabic boys?

I kekked but it's true.

The entire Balkans

Yes but no one except the Serbs were bombed for removing kebab.

Even though the plight of the Native Americans has been exaggerated to Holohoax levels, you have to admit, they've been shafted pretty hard.

The fact that those Turk-in-denial abominations are still around shows they weren't assblasted nearly enough.

The poles?

A Serbian Film is a fantastic movie

part of me wishes they hadn't all died after europeans invented the horse

once writing and horses reached them, they developed civilized societies very quickly. but sadly they all died from disease or were hunted down like cattle

italians
fuck your pagan bullshit

Can somebody explain the Serb meme to me?

I don't know much about their history

pls no bully

Native Americans were living in a post-apocalyptic world when we found them.

Their population was almost gone because viking diseases and shit.

meant to say introduced

Nah, the plains Indians were thriving. Horses made hunting the endless herds of buffalo incredibly easy and transport across the flat, grassy terrain made travel very easy. Buffalo were endless and ate grass, horses were endless and ate grass. Grass was endless. They were living the life. Started developing real warrior/martial cultures, like knights.

Diseases really fucking hit hard when the US army introduced them on purpose.

I bet you can't name a single instance of such a thing occurring. You don't know a thing about what you're talking about. For fucks sake, the US passed the Indian Vaccination Act in 1832 to inoculate them against smallpox.

It's an Afghan+Paki thing not Arab.

Hungarians, they lost most of their clay and got taken over by commies twice

yea dude they were called small pox blankets and its common knowledge. us army's job was to depopulate the indians like depopulating the buffaloe.

yea goys, we're going to inject you with diseases. don't worry they're dead though :^) these are totally legit vaccines.

Name a single time smallpox blankets were used by the US.

Should have never invaded the Balkans.

okay turns out the US army really dindu nuffin beyond slaughtering them wholesale. smallpox blankets was a british think

The only argument you could have with Indians being civilized are the Incas or Central America Indian civilizations. The latter stagnated and died out part by part long before Europeans arrived and the first were not as advanced as Europeans. However Incas did develop interesting slavery system, complex governments and did invent roads. Not to mention they could start an empire in the mountaineous region and keep it running. However, they were still too dumb to domesticate llamas or invent wheels. Even the Indians' best in the prime was subpar to European ancient civilizations. They were even subpar to ancient Aryan civilizations like Sumeria or India, thousands of years ago. This goes for scientific, philosophical, social and military achievements.

there were so many buffalo on the plains that the railroad paid people to just shoot into the herds. the buffalo were known for running trains off the tracks. whites drove buffalo near to instinction, on purpose because they were annoying and you can't farm on buffalo land.

they followed the buffalo migrations. large herd animals tend to migrate because the herd would consume every blade of grass for miles in days if they didnt keep moving. again, because there were so many.

native americans were several thousand years behind because they settled later. they also didn't have access to important technologies like writing and horses. neither of which were "white" inventions, but which whites utilized.

You mean the retaliation for the wanton raiding and continued torture of the border region inhabitants?

Of course, you know this meant war.

Yes, they were a British thing- used only in a single instance, and they didn't work in the first place. You don't know shit.

nah dude, you have to take geography into account. the aztecs/maya/inca had civilizations on sumer-india tier. obviously the plains indians didn't because they lived on the steppes, once they got horses they legit developed a Mongol-tier civilization in decades. plains indians would have conquered all of north america like the mongols, but tbh they were no match for the US army in the end (put up one hell of a fight though)

i don't blame the US army for doing its job. i just said it was a shame, because it would have been interesting to see what native americans developed into

you seriously don't understand American history, do you? Americans were based as fuck. Yea, they really did ethnically cleanse North America. You have funny instances like what they did with the Chinese in California. There were so many chinks that they instituted a racial chink-tax, which constituted one quarter of the California budget in the years after it was instituted. The chinks were still too industrious and multiplying though, so they legit signed a chink-deportation act and forced all the chinks to GTFO

Serb stronk

serb still stand

You realize we have ids here, right?

are you trying to make a point, you mongoloid?

You should stop posting

This is the worst shitposting I've ever seen. It's so bad, it's laughable.

So, is it preps-with-bulls, or Louie C.K.?

delete this

i don't morally blame the US army for genociding native americans, but the US army did genocide the native americans

Fuck off you Injun faggot

say it ain't so

What to do, user? Give them your land?

If we didn't conquer the "Native Americans," someone most certainly would have soon after we did.

Apparently you're the one that doesn't understand historical perspective. For proper perspective, either the Spanish, French or the Indians would have conquered themselves in tribal bullshit battles that killed off a lot of Natives before anyone attempted to settle this land.

As late as the 1900s, these motherfuckers were living in tents and walking around naked. We might as well have been taking land from chimpanzees. They originated from Asia, anyway, and thus were not native in the first place.

Do you honestly think that the minute someone imported alcohol to them, they wouldn't have drank themselves to death and sold their land for a gallon of hooch like they have been doing for the last 200 years?

Get over the fucking Indians, already. Someone was going to conquer them eventually. I'm not ashamed that my race just happened to stumble upon those retards first.

Go jack off into a dreamcatcher.

what do you do? bend over and take it up the ass before you die of a disease? native americans had no chance short of whites deciding to leave them alone

the native inhabitants of the british isles were living like that when the romans found them. do you think the british celts are subhuman scum? of course now you don't. but if you had a time machine you'd come back and call them savages

The ancient scots WERE fucking savages. They still are.

Latvians/Baltic Serbs

If whites had "left them alone," they were killing each other and stealing land from other tribes LONG before the Europeans arrived in masse.

The Indians themselves had a rich tradition of killing for and stealing land from other tribes. How do you think they became "great warriors" when white men arrived?

You know who owns land? Men with the will to take it or men strong enough to fend off those who wish to take it. The Indians were never intelligent enough to open trade routes or build sea-worthy vessels to trade for things like gunpowder or basic metallurgy knowledge.

The Indian is basically a fucking chimp. They were weak and bound to be conquered. They were. End of fucking story.

yea like everyone ever

wrong. havent you ever read about Louis and Clark?

Indians fought hard and well. I respect them. Why don't you go fight the Arabs and Africans invading Europe before talking tough about removing buffalo.

I can smell your impotent rage, from here.

I'm afraid the natives were the bratty ones. Interlopers from far away gave them the technology they needed, much like they did for the niggers of Dark Africa.

Look at Apartheid Africa, user. That is the result of your liberal fantasies' attempts to fruition.

this, that's all Indians do now anyway, they're drunkards and a small step above niggers.

No I wouldn't call them savages. To call them savages would be lacking historical perspective. This is the type of shit that happened back then. If you were conquered, you were conquered because you were inferior.
Yes, countries invaded other countries for years and years, conquered their people and took their land. It's an ugly past, but that's just how the cookie fucking crumbled.

That's why people who cry about how horrible slavery was are fucking stupid. In proper historical context, this was a minor detail compared to many other aspects of life for all types of people. The enslavement of all types of people was common, but we've moved on from that as a society. There's no way to fix or give money to anyone for it. Nobody alive today has had a slave and nobody born in this country is currently a "slave" in the classical sense of the word. The past is past and nobody can change it. We just go forward from here.

At what point did Louis and Clark encounter seagoing vessels on their journey across the US heartland?

why do you think i care about africa? we're talking abut indians

never said that. just said it was a shame because it would be interesting to see how they developed. i also said i respected them.

wew y'all are so insecure

yea, native american civilizations were inferior. i said it'd be interesting to see how they developed after contact with the old world, but without total annihilation

they used river vessels to travel along indian trade routes, which you said didn't exist.

Nigger like this guy says, they were running around naked and living in tents by 1900s, how long do you wanna wait for them to develop? Another 2 thousand years?

Must have been absent the day they talked about Louis and Clark sailing to Asia.

Sure they fought hard, but don't pretend they didn't kill women and children indiscriminately, which is ironically the same thing you'd bash the settlers for.
They fought hard, but if they weren't retarded chimps, they could have opened trade routes for actual firearms instead of sticks and rocks. Had they had the intelligence to do so instead of killing their own for centuries, we aren't even having this discussion today.
Why would I go fight for Europe? This is the same as it was for hundreds of years. If Europe wishes to be conquered by sand niggers (and it appears much of Europe does wish for it), then that's what will happen. If they are inferior to sand niggers, they will lose. And technologically, intellectually and in all other ways they are superior to the sand niggers. However, they are very mentally weak. If that causes them to be conquered by sand niggers, that's their own fault.

they actually developed incredibly quickly after contact with the old world. for example, the cherokee are well known for developing a writing system for their language and attempting to assimilate into american culture (got deported anyways.) the Iroquois formed a confederacy of tribes with a legalistic form of government, like a proto-Greco sort of ideal. the plains indians developed a martial culture of mounted combat which closely resembled what could have eventually become the North American version of the Mongol empire.

indians did kill women and children, just like the Americans killed women and children indiscrimnately. Indians scalped whites, whites scalped indians. Whites won. I hate when people go "we dindu nuffin" while calling indians subhuman savages

Okay, go take you canoe out into the Mediterranean, Shitposts-on-imageboards. See what happens.

Nigger, I said SEA-WORTHY. Not a fucking canoe or a kayak, retard. They were trading for bullshit Indian trinkets when white men had repeating fucking firearms and advanced knowledge of metals and tools. Indians procured none of this on their own.

oh wow, firearms were developed from chinese technology, metallurgy was developed in mesopotamia. and actually indians did trade and use firearms when they became available

Trade routes with who? If they couldn't go across the ocean, they certainly couldn't trade with anyone worthwhile, because you've already admitted that they don't have shit.

If everyone is a savage, then no one is a savage. The entire fucking game of civilization is based upon savagery. The whites were far better at savagery than the Indians and thus, they conquered the land fair and square. It's not the white man's fault that the Indians had no knowledge of astrology or even the world around them - even concept of time and thus, were not suited to defend their land. Protection is the responsibility of the people who live on the land.

That's exactly my point, prarie nigger. Whites had developed sea-worthy vessels and trade routes that allowed them to take advantage of other civilizations' advancements and offer their own in exchange.
The Indians had fucking stone tools and bows and arrows. They were fucking retarded chimps, barely above animals, and that's why they lost their land.

Go home, Whitehorse. You're drunk.

Is trading corn and trinkets amongst themselves supposed to be an accomplishment?

The Maya and Aztec were renowned for their Egyptian-tier astronomy. they may have actually surpassed the egyptians

when did i ever say they didn't?

Why do y'all think its impossible to love your own heritage while respecting others?

New World civilizations were settled thousands of years later and entirely cut off from Old World technologies. if you rewound the clock a few thousand years, and somehow europeans found a land route to the new world, the exchange would have happened much more evenly. europeans would have wanted new world goods, indians would have wanted old world goods, there might be some interesting things happening today.

you're the one who said they didn't have trade routes dude

yes, us.

t. germany

Read my comments and find where I said that. I know you can't.

by the way,you keep mentioning "trinkets." you realize gold and silver are "trinkets" also, right? european trinkets would have been more valuable to the indians than indian trinkets because of their rarity.

some of the biggest trade routes in history were trading "trinkets" like silly crushed nuts, worm poop, and flowers

oh i got you mixed up with the other "we wuz kangz we dindu nuffin" autist

Irish.

ravaged by:
Catholicism - rewrote their ancient history to serve the Jew on a stick.
Genocide - the Irish 'potato famine' intentionally starved them to death. Unmarked mass graves all over Ireland.
Slavery - more Irish slaves than even niggers, both by raiding Arabs, and by the fucking English.
British rule - the cunts who played centuries of psychological torture played upon their neighbors.

And to this very day, the original ethnic Irish can't find their own backbone enough to stand up for themselves. They are dying out: a people utterly destroyed and wiped from history. Can it get any worse than that?

Nigger, once again, you're moving the goal post. Nobody is talking about Mayans or Aztecs, but ironically, you bring up a good point. Those civilizations were much closer to the Indians, geographically, and they didn't have the means to trade with them. How would they have ever been able to trade with distant lands for things like gunpowder, knowledge or anything else if they can't even get to Mexico or South America to learn and trade with them?
Here's the best part:
THEY HAD EVERY POSSIBLE NATURAL RESOURCE KNOWN TO MAN ON THIS CONTINENT AND DID EXACTLY JACK SHIT WITH IT
They almost didn't even need trade routes if they were smart enough to use what they had available. But they didn't and again, another reason why they stumble around the reservation drinking fucking antifreeze.

He didn't say that either, retard.

Armenians, Native Americans, Confucians, Tibetans, Christians.

The plight of the jews is hardly a blip on the world radar.

where do you think corn came from retard. they have trade routes

the central americans built more pyramids than the egyptians and had huge, densely populous cities

see:

That's because they shared their technology and ideas with them you retard.

Also, why wait till they develop into an empire? We wanted that land, that would be a stupid idea.

thats the point

do you guys not have any curiosity or imagination? i never said that we did anything wrong by taking the land, just that it would be interesting to think about what might have happened if we made contact without genociding them

Why weren't they trading for this vast technology from the Aztecs? Fucking corn? Corn. Corn is what they got from trade routes to a civilization more advanced than the Egyptians? Great. I guess?

Put the fucking firewater down, prairie nigger. We're not talking about Central America.

Your knowledge of English is sorely lacking. He was talking about worthwhile trade routes.

Sure, we just needed the resources and expansion space.

That's autistic as fuck

yea corn is very important. its the most widely produced crop in the united states

shifting goal posts

never said that dude.

No, that's literally what his sentence said, you were the one who cut it into two pieces so you could try to prove him wrong.

Go back and read what I said. I said they couldn't build SEA WORTHY vessels which would have opened trade routes.

If you want to trade quartz trinkets for beaver pelts and wampum, that's great. But it's not doing anything to make your civilization better.

Holy fuck, what would we ever do without CORN? Anons, I guess we'd have to eat green beans.

Yeah, so fucking what? So do many other grains. Fucking corn?

The cocksucking Aztecs were building pyramids and the only thing you could learn from them was how to plant fucking corn. Embarrassing, SleepingBear. Go drink some Aqua Velva and go to sleep.

wew. We got a redditfag here fresh off the boat

The Serbs deserved some of it.

turkroach get out

The Serbs did get fucked, but everyone has gotten fucked or is getting fucked now.

Playing this game of who got fucked the hardest is cultural Marxism. It wreaks of Jewry. We all got fucked or are getting fucked hard. If your people are strong enough, they overcome it.

Germany was fucked in the ass by pozzed Jews, Frechies and Poles post-WW1 perhaps harder than any western country has been fucked since. They unfucked their shit and quickly became a superpower the size of Minnesota that almost conquered the entire world. So playing the game of who deserves the most pity is bullshit and anti-white, in my opinion. White people don't bitch and moan, we unfuck our shit and drive on. The opposite of this attitude? Jewish culture, nigger culture and feminism.

Feel bad for the Serbs all you want, but if they are a superior culture, they will thrive and return to prominence in the Balkan region once again.

You think there's anything different? Tents, naked, starving, and then the white man came, and things became horrible. They built hospitals, and stored their knowledge.

Unlike the niggers, reds didn't get any mercy from the god-fearing Americans.

To be fair, it was just in response to anyone feeling sorry for any particular group over any other for past perceived injustices. That is textbook cultural Marxism and that sort of behavior is what's wrong with the world today.

Get out, Shlomo.

I'm anally ravaged because you're fostering cultural Marxism.

stay pooper-puckered, my friend

No-one else was dumb enough to try it in the 'America sole superpower' politically correct era without even having American support.

wew

whatd you say about me you little bitch

top kek

WE

THE MACEDONIANS

19fbce ruined this thread

Fucking retarded shitskins , " we only lost because of muh backstabbing Brits!"

Serbs have extreme victim, persecution, and superiority complexes all at the same time

Sounds like jews to me.

WERE

were the ruling castes in ancient Egypt, Sumeria, China, India, the Americas and anywhere else which "developed" agriculture and advanced societal organization around ~9000 years ago. The "neolithic revolution" was not a coincidence of many groups independently discovering that knowledge, but was due instead to the migration of European survivors of the Younger Dryas cataclysms who had access to the knowledge of the antediluvian civilization which had existed in Europe. Even in India where a full scale invasion occurred, the Europoid populations in these places were too small to last. All that is left is the legacy of civilization we brought to those regions as well as a few white mummies here and there.

Serbia is much younger than Greece or Bulgaria, which both got fucked tremendously over the centuries.
So you serbaboos can fuck right off.

Americans

Kill yourself chaim

Romanians.

test

chinese maybe?

Japs and germans? Dunno.

I always feel bad about them.

Fuck you, kike

where's the polandball comics
i didn't pay attention in history or geography. plus we don't give a shit about other countries' history

also, >>>/his/

Ass blasted Albanians detected.

Serbs are a meme nation. They weren't even removing kebab. You need context. See, Serbs are WE WUZ KINGS of white people. Sometimes when this meme comes in their mind, they rationalize their failures by chimping out. See, when they lost Macedonia, it was evil turks that didn't let them have what was rightfully theirs. When Croatia seceded from Yugoslavia, it was the evil Catholic Church that brainwashed Serbs into thinking they're not. When they lost Bosnia, it was evil religion that brainwashed them into thinking they're not Serbs. So, they chimped out and killed both white people and mudslimes for no reason other than Muh greater Serbia which never existed. So, naturally, because one out of several groups they assaulted were mudslimes (which, admitedly, kind of deserved it) they're suddenly defenders of the white race on the internet. Even though they never actually won a war. And they never went against non Europeans specifically.

You are not Romans, mehmet. Stop appropriating us.

they clearly lacked a beast of burden.
the closest that had were dogs, which are not very good as they only eat meat and not grass.

tame a bison?

no llamas in North America and they are really hard to train and cant carry all that much and cant pull a plow.

that fact alone (no beast of burden) is a serious bottle neck for developing settled agriculture and all the things that arrise from that such as grain surplus and extensive trade networks.

once the indians got the horse from the Spanish, things changed really fast, unfortunaltely that were not able to develope fast enough to push back the British with tall ships/pre industrial age tech (gunpowder, steel etc).

if there were a few hundred years more between the introduction of the horse and the British invasion, it could have been really interesting as to how North America might have been carved up.

Hungarians maybe, they have been invaded so many times.

Serbs got fucked pretty hard. Croats were under Austrian rule while Serbs were getting their wives fucked by Ottoman officials for centuries. Croats came out of their arrangement being considered "Germanics with Slavic culture" while Serbs came out of their arrangement noticeably browner and more weaselly-looking.

I'd say Serbs got the worse deal.

shitpost harder

I'm in the United States and am not enamoured with the long term viability of democracies, which I really don't see. Maybe this country to get England to set up one of their princes over here.

Serbroach detected.

Oh the irony

I guess that's my point… The Spanish handed them the horse.

There is literally nothing gained from Native American culture or their inventions. What did they give the world?

The only purpose for the prairie nigger was to sit on this land and not fuck it up until civilized men can tame the land and put it to use. I suppose they did a decent job of that.

Other than that, what have they given the world? Casinos? Peyote? A never-ending sob story that rivals the kike lies in the "feel sorry for me, gib moni plox" department.

I can not think of a single useful thing the Native American has given the world. It's almost as bad as niggers. Neither one of them has any sort of culture outside of fighting white men that is even worth celebrating to anyone.

Butthurt serb detected

look here catholic turk

Domesticated corn
Smoking tobacco
Chocolate
Meat preparations
Domesticated tomatos

There's a few off the top of my head. Obviously corn being the most important

Horses were domesticated in Central Asia. The mongols handed Europeans the horse

We're niggers only because vampire Tito mixed us with your filthy Serbnigger blood, and he drank blood from our pure Aryan virgins until they were dry.

no you are niggers because all the worst scum on Balkans converted to catholicism, turks, hungarians, worst of Serbs, zionist jews, gypsies

Basicly you are worst of the worst brainwashed into thinking you are "honorary aryans"

We are aryans, those girls in pictures are nigger Serbian whores running for master Croatian dick and high IQ.

what ever you say cigo

Stay butthurt Serb, fat Čobanković is more white than any Serb in existence.

keep crying

I cry of happiness every time I see our magnificent Croatian coast and remember you serbniggers have none.

What the fuck is your deal with corn?

The Mayans and Aztecs gave the world corn, chocolate was being made in south america and central america, not by those native to what we now call the 50 states.

Meat preparations? Yeah, no. People had been preparing meats in Europe and Asia without any contact with prairie niggers.

Tomatoes came from central America.

Tobacco was pioneered in the Andes.

God, you fucking suck at this, you useless native piece of shit.

you are darker than a turk

Typical unimaginative low IQ response. Must be because of all that turk blood flowing through your "serbian" veins.

We have our bašćanska ploča from our great king Demitrius Zvonimir. Then turks rape all our land to the east and out of shame they call themselves "Serbs" which in our old language means "cucks".

look at your ugly turk face again

Pokahontas, you can leave any time

sure you are Fredi, meanwhile when you look yourself at the mirror it looks like this