en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy
youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0
youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7g0f7b56E
burzum.org/eng/library/germansk_mytologi_og_verdensanskuelse.shtml
burzum.org/files/books/germansk_mytologi_og_verdensanskuelse_nor.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i like the idea, yes

No.

Only capitalism can come up with masterpiece songs, faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=0y8c7S1KA6M

he doesn't know how to embed

communism is for alphas

About as much as I like fags and niggers

Only complete morons and losers like communism.

so very much, got it

>>>Holla Forums8307225
reminder that the class-conscious sequel to Holla Forums is trying their hand at D&Cing and derailing threads that don't suit their agenda. Stay vigilant to the red menace.

check'd

Shut up satan. Glorious Soviet Union made many advances of technology. Was only ruined by bourgeois capitalist agitators and saboteurs.

that Islam posting best be ironic friendo

thank you, Satan

Check out >>>/islam/ if you want to discuss Islam and get proper answers about the life of the Prophet Muhammed (saws). Most of what you think you know about Islam isn't true.

i know that its a religion of peace
that isn't true? well, if you say so

What's it like being propped up by Jews?

Why would I care to know about a religion that has been trying to invade my homeland for the last 1000 years? Why would I want to know about a religion when it's followers are savages that blow themselves up and assimilate and kill people like the Borg? Why would I care to know about a religion that was founded by a hairy pedophile that had an 8 year old wife?

Because of communism I am afraid red color.

The world is divided in two: the Dar al-Islam, or House of Peace, and the Dar al-harb, or House of War. Where there is Islam there is peace, and where there is not there is chaos and destruction.

I am not ISIS, Jews are the greatest oppressors of Muslims worldwide.

It was a different time when Muhammad (pbuh) was alive, so you cannot make that comparison with the same weight. And the only reason that Muslim's were trying to take Europe was to expand the Dar al-Islam, it was to help you.

Yes, taking our women as sex slaves and beheading anyone who resists sounds very helpful. That's why you call yourselves the religion of peace right?

I want to come over your house, fuck your sister and cut your head off. I'm only doing because I love you and a sky fairy told me to.

What history books have you been reading? Your posting are rude and make no sense. Read the Quran and the Hadiths and books by proper scholars if you want an accurate representation of Islamic history, not western propaganda.

No it dose not work, and has been proven to not work over & over again.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_pirates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umayyad_conquest_of_Hispania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_Islam_in_southern_Italy

b-but this time it will be different, t-this time we will not let it turn into a dictatorship

Whose is this? I recognise them from this thread where people were identifying pedophiles and see pictures of them all the time but do not know why.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source, and you can deny the reality of Islam all you want but the truth is that peace follows Islam.

I said read of reputable scholars.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sxTbfeYdO0

this is b8

So, a sourced peer reviewed site isn't reliable, but your ancient book and anecdotal evidence is? Are you claiming that Muslims haven't been trying to invade Europe for 1000+ years? What have I said that isn't true?

I'm pretty sure Judaism was the first monotheistic religion, m8.

Also, the rest of your post was rubbish too.

Yes because I said scholarly source not Wikipedia.

Judaism is a cult not a religion.

as if there was any practical difference between these forms of cancer

Religion is when it is real, and only Islam is real so the rest are cults.

See, you still haven't answered my questions. Are you claiming that Muslims haven't been trying to invade Europe for 1000+ years? What have I said that isn't true?

As apposed to your brand of the abrahamic religion of course.

I'm gonna go ahead and call it now, guys: TROLL!

Your posting are rude and make no sense.

Yes, the varg pill is the only pill.

youtube.com/watch?v=rQ7g0f7b56E

>Religion is when it is real, and only Islam is real so the rest are cults.

Would a harem of Muslim waifus change your mind?

no

I can’t take him seriously after I found out he went off the deep end, claiming the Norse gods were extraterrestrials who made mankind and kept us in training camps in Atlantis.

why you being so islamophobic fam?

Get the fuck outta here.

That's not him even if it was fucking pagan girls in the woods is cool.

sauce?

burzum.org/eng/library/germansk_mytologi_og_verdensanskuelse.shtml / burzum.org/files/books/germansk_mytologi_og_verdensanskuelse_nor.pdf

I can't read snow runes.

Just download the pdf & copy-paste sections A & D of DEL III. KONKLUSJON into your online translator of choice.

Here is my own translation of the parts in question - feel free to compare with a online translator:

A. All life on this planet is brought into existence artificially by extraterrestrial beings, the gods

D. Homo sapiens was made by the gods, who through eugenics, genetic modification and physical and spiritual training, made the species in their own image. This was first made possible on Atlantis for about 3.000.000 years ago, after they had managed to create a climate capable of sustaining life, and the biodiversity necessary for the earth to support the species independent development. Mankind is therefore artificially created, and the first 200.000 years of Jarl’s kind, spent in Atlantean training-camps.

t. Norfag

I think satan is a pretty cool guy, eh BTFO communists and doesn't afraid of anything.

I will fuck the Muslim out of every one of those bitches, just like I would end feminism with my dick.

the bitches who force their sons to get sex-changes will regret their decision immediately once I show them something they could appreciate about men.

even the body-positivists would change their minds after taking my fatty.

make every sjw a cock-addicted slut, and you will save the world.

No, and their fetishes are shit