BajjBoind baladogz

There's always a way

There is always a way

i want man of murder back
please
at least he looked presentable

Why does Superman have an anime pompador

a better question is why is he a fucking stick insect
at least man of steel had some muscle. This guy looks like the fat nerd from my highschool could bully him

Why? Has Superman ever been shown with stubble?

Full beard? Generally in an elseworlds or when hes lost his powers, but happens.

Stubble? Can't think of a single time. Heat vision is certain a close shame.

Say what you will about Man of Steel, but holy shit, did they pick the perfect Superman. A+ casting.

Nu-man of Steel?

what is this, and who the fuck cast this guy? dude looks like he should be working at Staples.

Gotta agree, Henry Caville was a pretty good Superman. Perfect amount of muscle and a solid chin.

I normally try to come in play the devils advocate or say "Holla Forums you're overracting!"

But… this just doesn't look good. I guess it COULD look a lot better in action, but this promo picture is AWFUL.

Forget Scrawnyman for a second.
Did a first-year graphics design student make this? Or did some executive think this promo was actually acceptable?

Cavill definitely looks the part and can act the part, I just wished he had some better material to work with. Same goes for Batfleck too.

Knowing Execs? Both.

>>>Holla Forums

Super man after the atom bomb?

fucking this.
It's a single still posing picture and it's got no less than 5 lens flares.
Jesus

Holly shit they're remaking the 1975 musical!

he has a gr8 butt btw

Okay, which executives dick is this mincing faggot sucking to get this part?

I'm getting Schumacher vibes from this.

Let's just hope they don't give him Super-nipples too.

If Afflect directs his own batfilm it might actually be good.

A thing that bugs me though is how is the Joker alive if Batman in this universe gives no shits about killing?

His chest should be bigger than the ass, coulden't they at least given him a fucking muscle suit? Its pathetic

AIDS

Rarely do I want to hotdog a man, but this is one of those times.

What surprises me about this whole thing is that this show is still on

He looks like a fucking dork
A cheap cosplaying dork
I burst out laughing when I saw this shit. Who the fuck is responsible for this?

That's fucking grotesque. That ass is fucking grotesque. Like a ghetto nigress.
Fuck outta here

Perhaps this Joker is just that good at getting away? The impression I got from BvS was that Batflek is very good at his job, but not as hyperprepared and able to deal with unpredictable situations as TAS or JL:U Batman was.

1) He could never be that good
2) This, edgelord, Joker has capped/fake teeth to replace the teeth Batman knocked out each time he pummelled his face. Why would he just pummel his face and not kill him? Especially after he killed Robin? We know he's got no problem killing anybody else, why would he leave the Joker alive?

Bottom line, Snyder's a hack

Wasn't BvS Batman basically just going all out because Supes is a AYY and therefore not human and okay to kill? Or am i misremembering shit?

Pretty sure that as Edgelord as the Joker is he is still human.

My point is that all that's irrelevant. This Batman kills other, human, criminals. There's no reason why this Batman would ever leave The Joker alive

It was more the Superman is an extremely powerful Ayy, so powerful that if he ever decided to be less boy scout he could destroy everything, so had to be killed.

If he were as powerful as Howard the Duck Batman probably wouldn't have cared.

Nah, this batman straight-up killed people because Snyder read DKR and thought "Oh damn bro, this is so sick! Batman kills people in this, like he was always meant to! Wicked!"

I still don't know how the CW got away with this shit, look at his face.

Stephen Amell isn't even unattractive or anything, so I don't know how the fuck they got away with using this picture. Maybe somebody had it out for him and nobody noticed because it was just an email promo.

Holy shit, that face make me wanna bully him.

exactly the thought I had when I saw this picture.
That does not even look like a real ass. I would feel weird if it was an ass on a woman, even. That's two balloons.
How do you get your ass to look like this.

It very well could be two balloons, if he's wearing heels maybe they added in buns of steel too.

Hory shit, Amerr-san got fat.

Actual faggot confirmed.

He still looks fine, it's just that picture.

Nope, he's a faggot. I'm not even talking about the ass, I'm talking about the general way he's standing. That's a total faggot pose.

is it weird that when i look at him he reminds me of grant ward from agents of shield.

he looks like this for those that are curious

does this show sitll have potential. I mean all the bullshit aside whenever the martian manhunter showed up i enjoyed it.

I was talking about Stephen Amell.

He looks like he should be saying "Ain't I a stinker!"

POOP ARROWS face.

i was hoping the show would be good but instead it was mediocre

I wish these idiots would take a tip from the 1990 Flash series and make the costume more muscly to hide the fact that the guy they cast is a skinny fuck.

He's supposed to be the fastest man alive, not Gumby on steroids.

only that kind of costume - even when done perfectly accurately - only works for photos.
You start moving around and it becomes instantly visible that your muscles are not moving, and instead squishing on contact.
You just gotta find buff actors.

That fact never bothered me, it only ever was a problem when they sped up the fights and Flash looked like he was throwing a fit.

I know that the costumes will never be 100% like the comics but when they work they work.