Oh shit

oh shit

you gon get deported to down under, mate

I can greentext more, but i just cant.

UK is good for apocalypse.

i is just a retarded poop nigger of all time

just testing to see if I can post here. 4chan banned me for some stupid reason

Just adjust to a subterranean life in the underground tunnel systems, only come to the surface in disguise to get food and other essentials. Cops would never think to look underground, you could even invite your mates and start a new secret civilization under the noses of an oppressive authoritarian state. In thousands of years the tunnel dwellers will revere you as their god for founding their free thriving metropolis.

fake & gay

nice trips m8

Damn, son, you done goofed.

You know what? I'm glad. Less namefag cancer.

This better not be genuine

Just like the freemasons?

Remember when you were offered peace 3 times and almost full autonomy within the 3rd Reich and your cuck wannabe muslim cock sucking Churchill who dressed as mudslime said no and the jews in your country got those in positions of power to declare Germany war? Pepridge farm remembers.

You jerry chuckle fucks said; our right to govern ourselves must remain. Meanwhile your government signed your sovereignty away in 1991 under the EEG and the populace did jack fucking shit. You even voted in favor of the European constitution while other countries voted no, causing the eurocrates to simply change the name into the treaty of Lisbon and still forced it down our poop chutes.

Gotta love the future you choose nigguh. Brexit isn't going to do you jack fucking shit. The people in your country whom have attained positions of influence are what the inherent problem are.

Had Britain chosen the correct side, US would have never touched Europe, not even with a ten foot pole.

But what do i know right. It's not like your own declassified documents show you the truth or the censored words of your own veterans have tried to tell you this.

I read a few hours ago Britain was passing a law that would allow Police, GCHQ, Government and all sorts of semi-public organizations to see ALL of people's their internet history. Having a VPN is going to be the next offense as that is where the majority of the "hate" comes from.

We are crashing the EU next year and it's going to be a anal prolapse the likes we haven't seen in over 120 years. The subsequent destruction of the Euro will follow suit shortly through controlled retraction, certain sectors such as finance and real estate are going to take a major hit; it will be good for our people as we will finally get out of the stalemate these chucklefucks of a politicians have created by not fixing problems and trying to stave off the issue by controlling the EMU and forcing the ECB to dump massive amounts of printed euro's in the markets.

Anyway my lovely head in the sand british bellends. Enjoy that sharia law.

This is fake right?

user… you have no idea what the liberal americucks did to force Europe to go full cuckold?

I know my country is cucked, but I didn't think the government would go so far to snoop on halfchan posts.

twitter I can understand, since cops just have to monitor the username, but with chans, it would have to be some tripfag, or the halfcuck mods went to the police with the IP address, and then the cops phoned the ISP to confirm.

Not thinking they would go much further then the communist Stasi wet dream.

save us

dont know about the one on the left, but the article on the right is very much real. i remember when it air'd on TV, and honestly thank god.

that shit was fodder all across australia and is part of why the people of our country don't want anything to do with muslims or islam.

This is why we broke away from you cucks.

t. American

You deserve it. Just do the rest of the world a favor and kill as many UK politicians as you can because they all suck ass.

What the dick did you expect living in bongistan?
At least the good part of being hanged, drawn and quartered, is you don't suffer much before you die.

England YES thread?

t. American

Someone needs to send some sort of boom boom activated by light down that knife chute.

This same very thread is on 4chan right now and neither 4chans Holla Forums giving a timestamp nor is 8chans Holla Forums. You're all being deceived.

Cuckchan's Holla Forums still uses country flags, which makes it very simple for the British thought police to pick low-hanging fruit like the OP.

0345-123-3333

Whether it's real or fake, it's an entirely plausible scenario in the UK.